- 1.1.6 Balance Patch Notes: smashboards.com/threads/436806/

- 1.1.5 Balance Patch Notes: smashboards.com/threads/433162/

>Resources and Guides
pastebin.com/vN9tKBx1

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/eA4wHVC
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for puff bodies cloud and any puff mains who whine about cloud need to git gud

Dont forget about the good /ssbg/ discord. The one without all the blatant shitposting and meta drama. The one with actual moderation

discord.gg/eA4wHVC

I'm really nearing my end with this general. I'll attend tourneys and pop by from time to time, but it's been made clear to me that there are people meticulously trying to derail threads and hurt other people's feelings. What makes this worse is that the aforementioned are regulars, and worse than that, those people receive praise for doing it and are encouraged further.

The threads get worse and worse every time I log on and no amount of Random Info Man seems to be helping; it's a shame because I really enjoy playing with some of you, but it's getting way too toxic here for me.

Like I said, I'll still cruise the board here and then, but I'm pretty disappointed in those of you who think putting other people down is okay. You have a lot of growing up to do and unfortunately that seems to be the majority of the regulars here.

Any majors coming up this weekend?

I'm starting to think the melee general was only made as a joke.

Who should be added in smash bros for the switch

who /hbox/ here?

was it autism?

>turn on console after months of not playing
>diddy first battle
>banana spam cancer
I thought no one used him anymore

>wanting to play as a small chimpanzee
what the fuck

What a dumb nigger

Diddy is actually very large for a chimpanzee. Plus hes not a chimp, hes a spider monkey, which he is even LARGER in relation to actual spider monkies.

Just steal the banana.

was it autism?

Scriptfags should be banned

Thank god customs are dead

Can you please fuck off and stop shitting up the general you claim to love so much. really, you do this to yourself.

Which character do you think Steven and Amy main?

I'm really nearing my end with this spaghetti. I'll eat spaghetti and pop by from time to time, but it's been made clear to me that there are people meticulously trying to remove spaghetti and hurt other people's mamma-mias. What makes this worse is that the aforementioned are master spaghetti crafters, and worse than that, those people receive praise for manufacturing delicious spaghetti and are encouraged further.

Steven - lucas because he's a pussy
Amy - sonic because she's annoying and spin dash

I know this isn't the most timely nor the most relevant question, but why the fuck didn't they put Smash Run on the Wii U version? I know the real answer is "to make the two versions seem different", but why the fuck couldn't they have put Smash Run on both versions? Why not give the Wii U version multiple levels? Why not let the Wii U version let multiple people play at once? Why the fuck give us a horrible, irredeemably shitty pseudo-Mario Party minigame that literally no one on the planet likes? It's so much easier to farm for custom moves in Smash Run; at least it's a fun game mode, but on the Wii U you're just stuck with Classic, Master Orders, and Crazy Orders. all of which absolutely rape you with awful gimmick stages and OHKO items.

Is there a single fucking aspect of Smash 4 they did right?

Need some way to sell the shitty smash on 3ds. No one plays smash on the 3ds except for casual ass circlejekers like macfag and fishy

Reminder that every relevant regular can be found in the ssbg discord
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
It's open for everyone and has no moderation - If you can't get along with others use the blocking function. Don't forget to thank chazo chad moxy and rakky for killing the general

Ban scriptfags

>I dont like unfounded thing
ok

why is chazo so fucking bad