Okay guys. This is its final form. I am gonna leave it like this. What do you think?

Okay guys. This is its final form. I am gonna leave it like this. What do you think?
I cant show you the back.

>3 seats
please tell me this is just a meme
That front is so long.
I feel like this car would be too long, not wide enough for stability reasons and it is way to thin to corner properly. Cool design tho, I just don't see the point of a 3 seater, or what it would provide that a 2+2 seat car would not.

It looks the same from 2 months back. I think it looks good.

But are you a pro or a student?

You see how wide and short other Lamborghinis/supercars are? It is for cornering purposes and for stability.

>drift
>flip over

The window tint is illegal in most places, and manufacturing all that fuckhueg glass or even shipping the shit is going to be fucking impossible.

1 million hours in paint

Looks 10 times cooler

this actually looks like a Lamborghini now

this is a huge improvement

I wonder if anyone here remembers this atrocity and its thread.

Oh god not that. Anything but that.

Needs some cadillac wings on the back

i'm a newfag pls explain

It has the measures of the aventador. The wheelbase is the same. It looks too long because the cockpit is more narrow. It improves aerodynamics.
The center seat is for a diferent driving experience, like the Mclaren F1. Thanks

I am a student. Thanks.

Same wheelbase as the aventador.

you missed
>horrible death

The window tint is just cause I havent done the interior. The glass is divided in 3 parts. It has pillars. You cant see them because of the tint.

Fuck, you are very good with paint. Are you evilmonkey?

Needs more chrome bumpers, carbed V8 and solid rear axle.

THEN it would be nice.

>Same wheelbase as the aventador.
The Aventador is fuckoff huge. It's as wide as a Silverado 2500.
And the egg-shaped windscreen is very offputting.
There's also no way in the world this thing will allow you to survive a rollover, because it has no roof and no A-pillars.
There also isn't enough ventilation for the engine to stay cool. There are reasons for the the Murcelago and Adventador having their ridiculous flaps.

Why is the car so high. If you want a F1 style care you want the seats to be as low as possible and the legs to be higher. If you are prioritizing driving experience then you would not have the 3 seats. Is the wheelbase narrower or the car just taller.

Are you using Blender? Maya?

Whatever. Im telling you it has the same wheelbase. The design is what gives you the idea of narrower.
It has A pillars, but I dont like them in other colour than black. This is an old version so you can see.
It has electric engines. So 3 people can go inside the car.

It is a little higher than the aventador, but not too much. If I make it lower then the taller drivers would be annoyed when driving. The seats at the back are narrower.

Catia V5 and keyshot.

Forgot pic

you need a more laid back position in sitting, legs slightly higher if you want more of an f1 position. Supercars generally don't have super upright positions. It would also lower the head height and allow for a lower ceiling also improving aerodynamics.

>It has electric engines. So 3 people can go inside the car.
>Electric engines
Fucking dropped

It is a final degree project, so I had to put dummies in the car and use real measures so they can fit. I think i will give it a shot, and just lower the roof and fuck tall people.

Its the future man. Even Lamborghini has released an electric concept car. But it has something more.

Electric cars are heavy, and hardly a performance option. Go back to the Leaf and Tesla division

Yea, it's a concept, but they aren't actually going to do it. Until the batteries are much more lightweight there is no point of using electric for sports cars.

Do the dummies need to be in an upright position or can you move the joints so they can fit in the model in a slightly different position.
Pic related

FUCK. That is cool. Hadnt seen this one.

>But muh better electric engines performance

The problem is not the legs, is the back and the head angle for tall people. But fuck them.

I am 6' 1'', but I still fit in my MR2 Spyder, all I have to do is move the seat slightly down, and lean the seat slightly further back so that I am more laid back in my seating position, and my eyeline is in the middle of the window.

>The glass is divided in 3 parts
That works I guess, but I would reconsider the front.
Having glass so far forward and so low to the ground is pretty shit and will result in a massive amount of broken windshields

But your neck is going to suffer more than it should as ergonomic laws says. Its not like I care for a little more angle between head and back, but medical studies have decided that that angle shouldnt be more than 30ยบ I believe. I dont remember now. And as a final degree project at industrial design, I had to take these restrictions in consideration.

I have a neck support that is wrapped around the seat to prevent stiffness and stuff.

What about butt bucket racing seats that make it so the legs are higher than the butt and then the butt is the lowest part of the seat, making it so you don't need the foot wells to be deep