So I found this autism wagon for 2 grand. I'm almost thinking about getting it

So I found this autism wagon for 2 grand. I'm almost thinking about getting it.

bloomington.craigslist.org/cto/5777799350.html

Also, weird Craigslist find thread, I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/5750415533.html
kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/5759119933.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>would be cool as a 5th wheel
>has a 1 ton ball hitch instead

Can you even tow fifth wheels on converted vehicles that aren't rated for fifth wheels?

You can do what you damn well please in southern Indiana.

>it's a conversion

Pretty much. Nobody cares about anything in this shithole.

Of course you physically can, but I meant legally. Would you have to put the shortened van body on a truck frame instead of a truck bed on the van frame?

I actually think they made these from the factory.

This was bitd when they engineered shit.
Van frames were basically the same as truck frames.
Not this unibody shit or "just enough to hold together" crap from nowadays.
1 ton vans are a thing.

And I checked the link, van has E-300 badges.

I used to live in Lawrence county. We just wrecked old cars and blew shit up because there wasn't anything better to do. Now that I don't live there I miss certain parts of it.

I understand that van frames and truck frames were similar. But if you don't have a fifth wheel weight entered in your papers, you can't tow a fifth wheel.

Yelling "ITS BUILT TOUGH SO IT DOESN"T MATTER" isn't going to save you from an overweight limit on the vehicles GVWR, its axles, tires and frame.

You have never been to southern Indiana. There was a guy that got pulled over while using vise grips as a steering wheel in my home town. He had been doing it for years. No one is going to catch you pulling a 5th wheel "illegaly". There are no vehicle inspections.

Be still, my trembling boner! I love these things.
>tfw you can rape and haul in a pickup van

Damn, if you come back to this thread could you elaborate on that a little?

Sounds like one hell of a way to stave off boredom

This was our battle Taurus. We got it for free and beat the absolute shit out of it. We had a 80s fifth avenue too and a Subaru outback briefly. All you need is a field and a running car. You can use other people's fields too just don't get caught.

I'm in outback eating a steak and let out a noise similar to a laugh and "MERRRRRRRR" when I read "autism wagon". I'm still smiling like a fucking idiot and the people at the bar are looking at me oddly.

why the fuck are you browsing Veeky Forums at outback
why don't you try and talk to the other people at the table instead of going "HURRHEHEHEHEHA" at pictures of anime on your phone

I wonder how safe/stable it is?

miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/5750415533.html

yes or no? I talked to the guy and he said the engine and transmission are both perfect and the only issues are a rear bearing, right fender, and the ac compressor.

I'm pretty sure I've seen one in Florida.
>pic unrelated

Because I'm in TN For work by myself faggot. What the fuck else am I going to do at dinner... Stare at people? Fuck no I don't even like people.

why not pound one out quick under the table? you've got time before they bring you your ribs and cinnamon apples

>MFW that's actually a decent deal for a Camry even if it looks like assgarbage

Two steps ahead of you. And they don't have apples at outback, I'm already pissed off that they took the MAHI off the fuckin menu.

shut the fuck up loser

>dealer spam about $69 window tinting
>dealers posting a bunch of different vehicles for the same price and listing them all so when yousearch for a camry you get 2641 miatas
>a bunch of vehicles for $1
These kinds of people must be babyboomers if they're not their own seperate meme.

>You can use other people's fields too just don't get caught
Stay outta my damn field you fuckn pale ass niggers.

tranny is probably fucked. So may be several other things about the car. Donked vehicles are known for being well maintained.

>papers

what papers nigga, not everybody lives in yurop

The difference between E series and F series are mostly cosmetic.

You can have an '85 F350 rated at 8,500 gvwr according to the vin and an '85 E350 rated at 8,800 gvwr according to the vin- or even higher on either.
Depending on state, you can possiblely have either registered as 10,000, 13,000 or even 17,000 gvwr, even though the vin says otherwise.

This isn't some eurocuck country where you're not allowed to use unapproved tire sizes on your vehicle.

>He doesn't set his minimum price to $1000 to get rid of price shitters

>itt- people who don't know what's legal

>this is also legal in most states

>extreme and requires permits, but pretty sure this wasn't covered by the owners manual

This picture is giving me huge anxiety

Have fun being looked at like a rapist/murderer every time you go out in public with this monstrosity.

how the fuck would that shit even work?

with very tightly clenched anuses.

kek wills it

Looks a lot like an A-Series or Mk II Tranny

>be web dev fag
>already pay for hosting
>domains are 88 cents on namecheap
>undying hate for boomers
>wealth of juicy shit on craigslist

could start a boomer car hate site in 3 hours. what does Veeky Forums think?

I have one but its a duallie.
it has a 460. I dont drive it anymore it pretty much a sign for my business. Its got a nasty knock atm and i dont feel like even going down that road.

Why not?

not taken:
>boome.rs but it's expensive
>boomercars.club
>dadshitbox.com
>grandpashitbox.club
>shitbox.bid
>boomershitbox.space
>boomershitbox.college

How about boomer.tax?

this is a good idea. I'd drop the $40 on it if we can get more Veeky Forumstists on it. I'll hit up the next boomer oriented craigslist thread we have if this one doesn't go for long and we'll see what happens. also considering doing this for Veeky Forums as mantheharpoo.nz isn't taken and nothing has replaced /r/fatpeoplehate

>I understand that van frames and truck frames were similar.
They're still the same. Not similar, the very same frames. They still build one ton vans for commercial use, they simply stopped putting dually axels under them. Papers don't mean jack. I have a buddy who upgrade his Chevy 2500 to one ton by spring swap, because he didn't want a dually. He has pulled fifth wheel trailers without issue. Now, they sell one ton pickups without dually axels.

You can also do what tow truck drivers have done since forever. If you weld short sections of heavy wall square tubing to your overload spring stops so the tubing just contacts your overload leaves, the truck squats much less and is more stable under load. Grease the contact area where the spring touches the stop if you like or hit with 18-wheeler fifth wheel lube if that's laying about, but not mandatory.

I've added dually rear axles because it's much safer to have two more tires (you can lose one and not die, then limp to safety to replace it) which of course is easy as any axle swap.

OPs pic is basically a larger crew cab and the extra forward weight should make towing comfy. It has no expensive parts so buy if you like.

This shit I fucking swear

kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/5759119933.html

Alright, which one of you fuckers did this to this poor celica?

>8 cylinders
>rwd
>probably something like 90:10 weight dist.
do it, fgt op

Damn, that's ridiculous

Oh shit, you at the Outback in Lebanon next to the interstate?