/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>Pepe green edition

Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Vids:

>Shingu's high quality cinematography skills
youtu.be/GA5AmxXqLbk

>Integra with Tanabe Medallion Touring
youtube.com/watch?v=YAO9ZNWbZCY
youtube.com/watch?v=gycFfsT7QlQ

>Honda Beat
youtube.com/watch?v=smuUAJCc6uQ

>REAL WHEEL DRIVE TARBO CRX
youtu.be/1Poqy2zUVK4

>user's blogfagging about his engine
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ks35YorBHg

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Last thread:

Don't forget to join the collage or update your photo relatives!

user with the '85 CRX and Spree, what year is the spree? I need the year so I can add it on to the collage. It will go on the motorcycle section.

Jej

Time to ban Honda Civics I guess. lel

>decided last night I would work on my car today
>not feeling very good when I woke up

Well shit. I guess I'll just play vidya and watch videos.

It's an 86 Spree.

Upload the photo you wanna use. I hada feeling it was an 86 since it had the kick stand but no glove box.

Kick start*

This one should work.

I'm in the same boat.

Need to get my car running so I can actually go ship a couple hundred worth of ebay sales within 24hr of the purchases but I'm in the middle of a ket binge and if I do finish getting it back together I will also have to sober up and be responsible for a change too and that's never any fun.

>its my honda civic custom built to race

very tim and eric

tfw ordering new front struts for my first gen teggy

everything on amazon only has "1 left in stock"
finally found some kyb's hiding in the "performance" section with 2 left
I feel like I dodged a fuckin' bullet

Puch the part number in next time

>not ordering the cheapest parts available from rock auto

It's a real bitch buying parts on Amazon. They need to work on it.

>most shit I need isn't even Prime eligible
>searching for them is a pain and sometimes it doesn't even know if it fits your car or not
>the prices are so gud tho

It's a love hate relationship.

Being an extreme cheapass, the shipping from RockAuto always kills it for me. I always search in this order

>eBay used (depending on the type of part)
>Amazon
>eBay new
>RockAuto

>Tfw have only used amazon.
Price is ok but the shipping could be months after order is placed.

Thanks for the advice famalam
Yeah the prices are real gud.
>tfw mooching off someone else's prime

Yeah when I ordered replacement Koni's from them it took a little over a week but the shipping was free. Could have gotten it faster from Tire Rack but since their distribution center is in Louisiana I have to pay tax on their shit.

Fuck taxes.

I'm on my second year I think of Prime. Well worth it.

I had a b16 crx in highschool. It's been a decade and I miss that fucking things soo much. Once I get some money, I think the next car will be a ek, eg or integra. While the crx was nice, I want something less than 25 years old preferably. /blogpost

Love it will add fàm

What do you have now?

Good way to spend 400 bucks

I was gonna buy one for my civic but shit is expensive. I'd rather do a muffler delete

MY FUCKING HONDA BADGE IS GONE

o shit

Where did it go?

I have no idea and neither does my dad

Problem solved lol

wtf i love chebby now

Get jacked nyugga

Dunno how long yall remember back to, but this would be the fourth Honda badge I've gotten stolen before lmao

I had the ex badge stolen.
Saw it later on an lx. Did nothing cause its placement was shit on the em2.

>not debadging your car

That's a weird thing to steal.

My replacement tailgate was debadged and the holes were covered. I can still kinda see where the holes are though.

>tfw normies have no idea that it's a Civic

Guy rebadged it pretty well. I couldn't do that good if i tryed.

Debadged. I need to turn spell check off.

drove down to the airport with muh pops.

also I ordered some wat stickers but I have no idea when they'll get here :^)

87 teggy bro in collage?
That's a nice photo you got there

ya das me.
Thanks, it's not too bad for a fuggin' iphone shot.

Cancel that, just figured out it's the expiration date.

Yea just update it before it expires so it stays in the collage. Otherwise you'll need the proof pic again to reenter the collage.

>Beyond that, his other known obsession was souped-up Honda Civics that he liked to race. In recent years, though, some friends noticed a marked change in his personality and religious devotion after what they believed was a trip to Afghanistan, where he and his relatives are from.
civic owners confirmed terrorists.

acura stronk responsible american freedom automobile.

>tfw aloha snakbar

From delivering pizza to delivering bombs.

I audibly kek'd. anything break on the ricer civic recently?

Nothing yet. Still watching the coolant though. Was supposed to lift the front end back up but I wasn't feeling good today.

Why are you here?

Beat ya to it faggot I wonder which generation he had

From helping passengers at the airport to blowing up passengers at the airport

because I drive an acura

Since when

like over a month ago. I am the only acura CL on the sticky

kek

>he drove a 2003 Honda Civic

I think we're safe from automobile profiling bruh. Close one.

Still nobike?

>tfw
but yeah, saving up for either a sportster or a buell.

Trying to sell mine, riding season is over plus I'm sick of riding in the city. Too many cops, retards, and shitty roads.

what bike? also you are literally wanting to sell at the worst time, just hold it until spring.

CB500F, yeah I realize that but I want it's taking up space

I feel it. are you american? because you probably shouldn't have bought a CB500f if you are, you are just taking a massive depreciation hit
>you are ready for a VFR800 vtec now though

Canadian.

>viffer
I would get fucked even harder on insurance

would be worth it though
>tfw no gear driven cam DOHC engine

gear driven ohv is not the same

Join the collage mayne. We need more motorcycles in the collage

>$350/mo for bike insurance

Yeah, no.

Also iirc you were one of the ones that said a CB500F was a good idea.

kek
>listening to kit kat
it's good if you use it past the depreciation curve. great learner bike. if you bought used you did great though, not bad. I would ride one, but buying one new isn't the best.

>listening to shit kat

Yeah horrible idea. Yeah I bought it used, bit dinged up though.

I mean that's actually doing it right, it's a first bike it's alright to get one beat up.

Yeah, funnily enough I dropped it the day after I put frame sliders on. Was sitting in a parking lot and decided it would be a good idea to see how far I could lean over.

Customers are suing Papa John's because it turns out my scumbag coworker, who does nothing but look at his phone all day, has been writing tips when customers stiff him.

I don't think anybody liked him, since he's the only one who doesn't actually work.

Wow that dude is a fucking tard. Would never think of doing that. They'd catch on with one look at their bank account.

What is there to do to an EK EX Coupe? Is there any power to be gained in the D16Y8? Is it all just handling mods?

Need proof pic and year
See

Hopefully it doesn't effect you financially

I drive an American Ford Mustang Mach 1 and im only on this thread to say fuck spivics and Hondafags

FORCED INDUCTION

(You) used to call me on my cellphone

Me either; I go the extra mile in not writing a tip if a customer says I can write a tip for them... it's annoying because I would write it in front of them, just to humor them and then scratch it out when I get back to the store.

Affect

>affect
Went over my head. Been studying for 6 hours now. Fuck me

A lot of people just skip the tip line and give a total higher than the normal total so I just do math and get the tip.

We've had one girl quit because she made her own tip.

>rusted

I can't be bothered to prove I own a shitty bike, it's raining

Just on the surface, m8.

>hf/ef civic missing/burning coolant
>add water/af every day before driving it
>sometimes it would puff white but still run.
>and smell like burning coolant
>at idle it would start to flood and then run with a miss (and die at idle/hard starting)
>check spark plugs and 3/4 look great (burning lean like i want)
>cyl 1 plug is wet as fuck with coolant
>pull intake gasket and it looks fine (water jacket was on opposite side near cyl 4)
>pull cylinder head
>less than 3000 miles on DNJ rockauto headgasket
>new gasket looks like shit now
>coolant leaking into cylinder through HG

now i have to wait for shipping

At least you have a back up car, right?

Damn that sucks. I've never done a head gasket yet but I expect to eventually. I put a ton of miles on my engine so far.

a few
>suzuki sidekick 4 cylinder 5 speed 4x4
>'99 trans am V8
>ohv 2.2l cavalier
>4.3l v6 s10

doesn't take very long to get the head off. especially if you just loosen the timing belt and slip it off kek

also
>while valve cover is off i figured i'd refinish it. i used paint stripper to take it down to bare aluminum

looks pretty good. i don't think i'll paint it.

That does look pretty good. If I ever get around to it I'd paint mine red with black letters to match the body.

I'll probably have to change my timing belt soon anyway. 60k miles when I bought it according to the previous owner and I've put at least 40k on it.

I think I'd go with silver if I ever decide to paint mine

>I'll probably have to change my timing belt soon anyway.

i just did mine. with the last hg

i'm debating if i should disassemble the cyl head and lap the valves for better seating. or not and just throwing it back together

>rusty fuel filter
>potential engine bay fire VW style

>tfw never opened up an engine before

I know these D series are perfect for newbies but still nervous as fuck to mess around with it.

>cutout shock towers for UCA clearance

too dirt nasty for me

>drives d series
>it hasn't exploded yet

kek

lol yeah they were cut out before I got it. Those flaps do get pushed up by the UCAs too. I saw a slammed hatch that had new metal welded in to raise it.

SWEATING

>SWEATING

my HF engine is a replacement because the d15b2 threw a rod through the block

>made a nice table

the bare block only weighs like 25 lb

How many miles did the engine take before shitting itself?

Mine's been perfect for the year and few months I've had it, driving it almost every day. I don't really thrash it. No dumping the clutch or anything, maybe a redline every other day. My friend thrashes the fuck out of his SOHC ZC though. Always racing (and beating most) B series cars. Taking it to 130+ MPH too.

the car only has 172k right now. the engine that blew up was also "rebuilt"

i figure that was the factory long-block so it had less than 160k and was rebuilt at some point
>epic Japanese reliability meme

The fuck did you do to make it prematurely die wtf

made a hybrid, hybrid-racing cold meme intake

excuse me sir my integras beautiful ass is being obstructed visually by the number 96 I'm going to take a different picture and we can tidy that right up i'll see you tomorrow thank you kindly

btw has anyone here installed an ignition killswitch before? i've thought about a viper alarm system but way too pricey

it wasn't my car when it blew up originally