This is a fake ass country boy in his natural setting. Driving a jacked truck up, that’s never seen dirt nor mud...

This is a fake ass country boy in his natural setting. Driving a jacked truck up, that’s never seen dirt nor mud, with mud tires, and an edgy salt life decal. Notice how he clearly doesn’t know how to drive, by the massive gap between he and the real country boy in front of him. Most fake ass country boys leave a gap large enough to park a Toyota in because they are trying to avoid an altercation with the drive in front. They fear hitting the other driver and then having to fight in jeans 3 sizes too small and tractionless cowboy boots, also if in a fight they have to bend over their over size belt buckle will disembowel them. They wear these things that have no purpose to them and buy these trucks that they never use the way intended, because they listen to pop country and think it increases their odds of attracting a mate. However the mates they attract are almost always self-esteem less control freaks who spent their time in highschool on their backs collecting the football teams autographs, and now spend their time asking to see a manager and treating people as shitty as possible. This is a pavement princess, it is the one species that scientists hope to one day see on the endangered species list.

Hi, I'll have a medium Pumpkin Cheesecake Shake. Thanks!

relax friend, it doesnt help you in any way to denigrate them. live and let live

Your dashboard is filthy. Clean that shit up before judging daddys little cowboy

>fake ass country boy
>jeans 3 sizes too small and tractionless cowboy boots

Is this really a thing in the States? Also is that a hairbrush in the pic?

yes yes and yes.

>im jealous of the amount of pussy that guy's truck nets him
stay mad, nerd

tl;dr

The entire "country" scene is cringeworthy. It doesn't matter if you're in rural Illinois, Florida, Colorado etc. They all dress the same, drive the same sort of truck, and listen to the same shit music. Copy and paste country boys and girls.

until recently I had no idea this was a thing, but it is. Some women really will fuck a guy because she likes his truck. Think about for as long as it takes to takea vow of celibacy.

All "country" people should be killed. If you like country music, drive ANY truck that isn't a vehicle directly needed for your paid job, or dip ever, kys. You're inferior plebeian filth, and beneath me on every level of life. Why should you breathe my air?

>isn't a vehicle directly needed for your paid job

What is this, East Germany?

It doesn't matter what car you own or what you do with it, you'll always look like a tryhard faggot.

>>inb4 I track my miats

No you don't, you pussyfoot around because if you crash you won't be able to buy another car.

>salt life
>no yeti sticker
2/10

What does salt life mean?

Yep, guys are just entertainment now.

Shit, I have got a friend that can pull of the bro-douche act pretty well. He says it's downright depressing how well it works on some women.

What if I own my truck because our winters are harsh and I also spend a lot of times driving in forests and jacking off while listening to Ted Nugent?

Is salt pan driving a thing?

It's a surf shop that for some reason everyone advertises for free

>my parents are in their 50's
>have a salt life sticker on their cars because they like the beach

its stupid

Hes into doing bath salts.

Every subculture has its groupies. They're only good for sex, but the joke's on you if you knock one up.

They figure he has money. Money = pussy.

I guess having a nice truck is the white trash equivalent of being hood rich.

way to be a blue pill beta bitch with that kind of thinking.

girls don't owe you shit if you have money.

now if you have muscles, they owe you a good fuck. if they don't give it to you, you take it from them, you are entitled to it.

We're not tho
I live in the rural south, listen to all types of music(mostly eurobeat, 80s/90s rap and outlaw country), browse a Japanese anime image board, wear work boots-jeans-tshirt-camo hat, hunt/fish, own a JDM car and a pickup truck

I consider myself a proud southerner. I'm also not afraid to give other things a chance. Maybe you should too

It's just a sticker that you are required by law to have on your vehicle if you live in Florida

> I'm also not afraid to give other things a chance.
c-can, I ride you?

They're are a few things I won't try

You're the exception, not the rule, unless bro truck owners in the south are vastly different than they are in the midwest/mountain west.

They're not

YOU MUST POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU REV YOUR AFTERMARKET EXHAUST WHEN YOU GET IMPAITENT WAITING IN LINE

Not the guy you're quoting but he isn't the only one

they love the salty taste of semen

It's pretty much a North American thing, because I've seen it all the way from New England to the Midwest and into Canada.

As one said earlier, they're all copy + paste "country" gurlz or gahz, who listen to the same weird pop music that has a twangy guitar in it.

Cue the vehicle choice. If it's not a Chebby, THEN U AINT A REAL REDNECK

Hell I've had nothing but trucks for the past 2 or 3 years (can't even remember the last time I actually drove a car) and I don't consider myself a country boy down to earth redneeeeck. They are some of the most close-minded retards you'll ever meet, and pride themselves on alcoholic gluttony and ignorance.

>>Dodge has good paint
>>Honda's paint is shit

What bizzaro world is this?

I live in florida, land of the brodozers.

>pull up beside brodozers in my "gay little japanese car"
>rev engine at stop light
>they ALWAYS take the bait due to fear of their penis looking small
>when light turns green drive beside them pretending they are pulling while building boost
>blast past them like a bat out of hell
>give them a big goofy smile at the next light
rinse. repeat.

>This is a fake ass country boy
uh no
This isn't 1972 you stupid fuck, trucks aren't only in the domain of rednecks anymore. The driver of that truck is probably a banker or some yawn-inducing middle class shit like that.

I can't imagine how satisfying that must be

>This isn't 1972 you stupid fuck
Do you even pay attention to others when you go outside? It's obvious to see these people talk about how country they are despite having never even seeing a hay bale in person.

All they are doing is signalling their personality they adopted from mainstream media. The most ironic part is that they think they are rebels

I drive a full sized american pick up truck as my daily driver. Am I a cuck?

no you are free to drive what you want

and you're only a cuck (in the new colloquial sense) if you let others take advantage of you for their own personal gain.

No they don't. I'm from south florida, where there are THOUSANDS of them

No just a stupid redneck

they must fly the confederate battle flag a lot.

It's sad, I wish it weren't true. But every time I see the kind of truck you guys are hating on, I want the drivers dick inside me. Bad.

I wish I liked the right guys, but some things are out of my control.

floridian here can confirm, just saw a truck yesterday with two full sized confederate flags on flag poles attached to the bed of the truck

Nope. Rarely if ever do I see a shiny bro truck with a confederate flag. Old ones and big muddy 4x4s? Yes.

t. strong '''''male'''' prius driver

You like the salt ep in gundam. Pic related.
It is the same.
You for got f150 and mustangs. This equals redneck.
Japanese and Korean cars have one to two less layers of clear/top coat than American cars. Thats why old Pontiacs still look like they are 10 yrs younger than they actually are.

no no yes

I own a truck so I can tow the race car, haul something for work once in a blue moon, and not have to worry about the road being cleared in the winter Togo anywhere. What does it matter to you what I drive and what I use it for

Yes, yes, yes.
Though admittedly most brodozers don't wear jeans in FL, at least not now. It's too hot.
I wear jeans partially because I'm required to for work, and to keep mosquitoes off.

>TL;DR: wow I sure hate this random guy who has a newer, nicer truck that I'll ever have simply because I don't have the skills to do anything meaningful with my life
Nice crusty ass hairbrush too, captain fagatron.

Who in the fuck says this?

nah its daddys money, none of them worked for it

I live almost in the Country, ALOT of Brotrucks out here.

The High School Brotruckers hangout at the Jack in the Box on Friday and Saturday nights.

I fucking hate being stuck infront of them at night.
Fuck you, you dont need a 64" lightbar on at the same time as you HIDs

>tfw DD a truck on factory suspension
I feel bad for the stancefags

I live in orlando where the whole "asphalt queen" thing is too prevalent. They are asshole drivers that ride 3 feet behind you to assert their dominance. I just want to drive my corolla home man i had a long day at school and work i dont need this. there's 2 lanes for a reason. I like driving my little econobox fast and shit but i like to respect other drivers. I just dont get it...

The first time I saw one I thought it said Slut Life.

I was wrong. It would have been better, though.

Why do you think this?

I thought they said slut life for a full 6 months or so until I finally got close enough to get more than a quick distant glance

Dodge had the worst paint of the 90's, Ford's white wasn't far behind.

It's even more satisfying when you see them blowing shit tons of black smoke because now you know they floored it and that's all they got

>outlaw country

can you recommend me some? i only listen to marty robbins when it comes to such music.

You talk shit about country boys on Veeky Forums because you know if you said any of this to their face they'd fuck your shit up. Impotent nerd rage at its finest.

>triggered

When I lived in Virginia Beach most of the sailors there with bro trucks had them. They thought it was a Navy thing

No,not really.Better that than owning a Tundra.

Yes.
Yes.
Yes. Fuck that guy that said no.
Many times they have an enormous hat as well, though it hardly sees any labor.

Yes, coming from Texas I can tell you that Wranglers (cowboy jeans) are shit pants, theyre too damn tight, but they make your ass look good so Ive been told. And yes many people do wear dancing boots (boots with a flat buckskin sole) out and about. And yes thats a pretty dirty hairbrush

>I feel bad for the stancefags

Not a stancefag, but

>driving my now sold Miata
>it's lowered, but not slammed
>waiting in McDonald's drive-thru
>Jeep Cherokee behind me
>his lights are blinding, since we're just sitting there
>turns his lights off
>I yell thank you

Normally, I would have adjusted the rearview, but he turned them off before I went to do it.

>doesn't drive the classic wherever, whenever
truly a cuck

P sure it's a drag car user, probably isn't street legal.
if that's bluedisconova anyway, pretty sure it is.

Holy shit I never even realized what a pain that must be. Will turn them off when I'm sitting behind a low car from now on.

>tfw me and my hispanic friend want to go to europe dressed as stereotypes.
>me a cowboy
>him a pablo

>probably isn't street legal.
>caring about the law
not witnessed.

You think he got nice things by being a retard?

eh, You can find a Nova for cheaper than your shitbox.

It's honestly not that big of a deal, since you can switch the rear view, but sometimes you can't avoid it, a la sitting in a queue with nowhere to go.

>I wasn't successful when I was younger so no one can be

Try again

Rednecks in America wear tight jeans while simultaneously calling hipsters faggots for also wearing tight jeans.

I live in Florida and I only wear jeans unless I'm at the beach. (just recently I started wearing chinos)

But if I had a truck I'd get a rwd and lower it just to piss faggots off. As long as the tires have tread, I don't think any vehicle could get stuck in a field.

You won't deliver

Of course not, we're poor.

No one knows what it actually means, it's just something that people put on their cars because they saw other people at the beach had them

Isn't OP the autist that made the bogan commodore thread and then the bogan R32 thread sometime ago?

>salt life
>literally worshipping the cause of rust on vehicles
>they don't even set speed records while they rust

You can find a ready to drag built up nova for as much as a shit box? Where do you live

That's how literally everyone with an american truck here in finland is, "look at muh big manly truck with a big manly engine and big manly tires that have never even seen a gravel road". Everyone who actually needs a truck drives a beat to fuck old diesel japshit