/drg/ DanganRonpa General

Last thread hit image limit! Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

January 12th 2017 is the release date of V3 in Japan.

>DRV3 news pastebin - Updated!
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=dm_g6x05OoA

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes) (ALL EPISODES AVAILABLE)
pastebin.com/9LWWxxXn

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/kR2TPg9r

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>/drg/ Imgur Album
imgur.com/a/VoOPf

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11513330
epicmafia.com/game/5511076
youtube.com/watch?v=E5tBpTAf2k4
youtu.be/V9JMZJoouR4
youtube.com/watch?v=4wRFA0sOFhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best girl.

nth for not danganronpa

Another day, another thread, another request for ozzyceles to go down on me.

Reminder that Ishimaru deserves love.

strawpoll.me/11513330
Have Cancer poll

Threadly reminder to post an image when you hydrate your Toko, otherwise you loose her.

Mikan is that you?

Reminder~ Monacas are for head-pats, shoulder rides, and protection from drop bears!

Tokomaru happy ending!

Join Monaca's mafia geimu!

epicmafia.com/game/5511076

Monaca has little hills

For you

Hey Faggots,
My name is Kaede, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything despair in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on hopebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the classical music club, and SHSL pianist. What music do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just ate me out me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

of course.

What happens if I draw myself?

Since that user is probably not here I guess its up to me.

Th-they're still growing!! Monaca's will be more glorious than one can imagine and you'd have no choice but to bow to them!!!

Behave Kaede.

Kuzuryu can I bug you again? In Mirai Zap who were the main characters in your opinion? Like how long was it and what did it revolve around?

There are multiple people doing it now!?

Pretty obvious, around 20 or so minutes.
Won't say the latter because pics, sorry bro.

Someone has to do it.

so was Nidai relevant in anything? I only hear you talking about Togami and Izuru.

Yes.

Fair enough.

whens the OST?

someone haves to remind you

I like to think it's more out of tradition than actual hatred.

So comfy

last three questions. Movie was centered mostly around Togami and Izuru right? Did they interact a lot? Were they even in character?

It's more of a tradition thing for me but not sure about the original trash user.

Sort of? Sort of and sort of.

Give it a few hours. My adorable aniki.

I can respect that.
The comfiest!

Well the original user made a video on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=E5tBpTAf2k4

Reminder that Kaede pisses on things to mark as her property. That is why she doesn't wear underwear.

So Maki smells like tree pee?

He sure does

oh you and your request for Fellatio ...
You should start small, like ask Sonia-user to go down on you and work your way up

what does monaca mean by this

Nice look

What a bitch, amiright?
Or is that cats, I can't remember

>tree pee
so... sap?

Never thought I would saving pictures of trash cans.

That's just how life is, I guess.

Im here too

>what does monaca mean by this
It's an imposter trying to use Monaca's famously adored self to promote his games...

Two on one?! This isn't even fair!

Well Kaede's name is a tree so.
I guess she pees sap on Maki to mark her.

Stop talking about JUNK, THROW AWAY all the GARBAGE and TIP it all in the BIN. Don't LITTER or else it will make a CLUTTER.

Posting this again because why the fuck not.

youtu.be/V9JMZJoouR4

>monaca imposter
Why would they lie so recklessly?

Yes she pees on things and it smells like sap. That is why she was thrown in jail. She will probably feign amnesia as to keep everyone's guard down for the unexpected sweet showers

Here are your V3 antagonists

Because they're bad people. Anything you can do to punish them? Monaca's busy trying to trick Kotoko into eating a drugged cookie so she's be unconscious for the trip.

Sample confirmed for V3 antagonist

Whatever point you were trying to make is invalidated by HS. I haven't been following the convo though, just wanted you to know you've screwed yourself.

Kaede's piss is normal. A bit on the light side.

Maki's is dark brown. Smells horrible.

Tenko's is bright yellow. Pretty frothy and foggy.

Kirumi's is completely clear. She makes no noise and leaves no odor.

Iruma's piss is golden and goes everywhere.

Yumeno's is coffee brown.

Angie is pretty clear, but has a chemical smell to it.

Naoto's is just plain yellow with black spots, but it comes out super hard.

>not knowing a red herring when you see one.
They won't be involved at all.

Would you have paid attention?

>Toujo
Perfect, just like her.

>being this delusional

How is it a red herring? Do you even know what one is?

No its Rantarou with Kokichi as his partner in crime.

Kinky.

About what?

Going to bed nows.

How did we come to this? Talking about the urine composition and looks/flavour of characters from a game we haven't played yet.
What is this madness?

Well, can always get Sonia or Akapo to deal with them directly but they are un-reliable at the best of times. I am too far busy to deal with them, guess we'll tolerate them for now.

Also got a pic and greentext for ...
>yfw you can never drop onto monaca to claw her big green eyes out due to protection.

Face it
lil hitler is gunna die to a murderer because he'll piss off the wrong person

Pretty sure its Sample
That guy is a dick

His ahoge really look like devil horns in this pic.

youtube.com/watch?v=4wRFA0sOFhM

Night night, sleep tight and don't let the bed fuckers bite.

Sample is a recurring antagonist.
See pic related.

Sample was the true villain all along...

>yfw you can never drop onto monaca to claw her big green eyes out due to protection.
So, drop bears are basically just the locals that can fly? Monaca's going to need a chart for all the things that can kill us...

and for sex

Sample is first victim.

Supposed detective wears a uniform with pin stripes, yet the only other character to date that's worn something similar is a gangster.

Oh shit. It's all coming together.

But if Sample is first victim, why does Sample appear in every game? Is Sample the Mastermind?

OH SHIT, YOU'RE RIGHT, SAIHARA MUST BE ULTIMAGE WAKAGASHIRA

>ULTIMAGE
SO SHOCKED I MADE A SPELLING ERROR

Where's the "pillow" option? Monaca wants to geimu and need her pillows~!

The mastermind is this despicable faggot

Kodaka might finally be using his criminal posing as detective idea. I was suspicious the moment his talent was announced, because it seemed like such an unlikely one to be repeated. And given the theme of lies in V3, it likely means he's not what he seems, or is at least hiding something. Fuyuhiko was short and a baby face, while Shuuichi isn't very tall and looks very feminine.

Akane's made for sex not as a personal pillow

Here, ill start you off with something small, like the spiders you can and will encounter while staying over here.

Just remember when running, don't have to be the fastest, just as long as you can outrun kotoko you'll be fine

NO! Akane's Monaca's pillow and faithful employee!!!

Culprit-kun is cute!

What if that's Sample's true physical form?

To be honest, when I first saw him his clothes spoke to me. It reminded me a lot of Kuzuryuu's. Recently after his voice was revealed, it also reminded me of the days when stupid Japanese people thought Kuzuryuu was a girl pretending to be a boy because of his babyface. Glad they were wrong. This detective situation also rings similar bells.
And yeah, the criminal detective idea seems interesting and likely.

Reminder that Saihara is a red herring meant to die first like Sayaka.

Seems like a waste not to use her for sex. Especially with a body like her's.
You could make a lot of money using her

>You could make a lot of money using her
No, Monaca's running a legit business that has no needs for human trafficking or Kotoko would've been sold off a lot faster than she is now.
Plus Akane's Monaca's very effective bodyguard~

Reminder that Rantarou is a red herring meant to die first like Sayaka.

Kodaka could've been inspired by Assassination Classroom or something and decided to make a Nagisa-like character. One that looks innocent, girly, and weak, but that's actually really dangerous.

It's a terrible red herring then, since they made his lines so far very similar to Sayaka's. That's much too blatant for Kodaka.

You spelt Saihara wrong.

Its a shame RURU is a complete bitch.
She was very developed.

Amami is likely dying early on. It makes no sense for Kodaka to reveal him as a villain before the game's even started.

It's only terrible because you don't want to admit your detective is the first kill. You can come up with any excuse you want

Saihara is likely dying early especially since they put Rantarou out as first victim in Famitsu. Saihara is a goner

In more ways than one

>no needs for human trafficking
That's hard to believe considering you tried to sell Kotoko many times.

Do you at least make Akane wear skimpy clothes while she's working

you're retarded if you think he'll die first after the famitsu shit

Amami's also been shown alive in those scans. And the last article made it look like Saihara was the prime suspect in the case. And he was standing in the library before the blood showed up next to Kirumi. That's an even worse red herring.

>complete bitch
You say it like it's a bad thing

Monaca probably should've worded that as "sex trafficking" Kotoko's basically an underpaid (implying I pay at all) employee that takes care of our paperwork and feeds Akane steaks.

Akane wears whatever she feels like. Is her open-shirt and short skirt not skimpy enough? Take that up with her.
If you're going to take pictures, at least watermark it with our company logo... once Monaca makes one.