/pso2g/ - Phantasy Star Online 2 General #1179

■ Current Update (10/19):「壊世に在りし龍」Part 2
bumped.org/psublog/journey-through-the-crystal-caverns-of-ultimate-amduscia/
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-maintenance-and-patch-10262016/

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
├ Mission: Decision CM+50% (until 10/25)
pso2.jp/players/news/?charid=i_boostevent
├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Gurhal Collection 1 (until 11/2)
├ Wonderland Party (until 11/9)
├ Million Arthur Collection (until 11/24)
└ [SG] Darkness Ruler (until 12/14)

■ PSO2 STATION!: October 29th @ 20:00 ~ 22:00 JST on niconico live
└ Preview of November updates, Famitsu Cup, Gravity Daze 2 Collab, December Raid Boss EQ

■ Next Updates:
├ PSU 10th Anniversary Update 2 (11/2): youtu.be/5PRHuJ1uHaw
└ 壊世に在りし龍 Part 3

□ FAQs, Guides (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information: bumped.org/psublog/
pastebin.com/CxBP1mEA
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml9MGiN2Ich09mDtR82N1zn62oa1Mp6x6yzRjHrEf8c/ (Last Updated: 7/25/2015)
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
├ Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa
bumped.org/psublog/pso2es-guide-chip-database/

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.cirnopedia.info/ (EN - OUTDATED AS FUCK)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Main_Page (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/9VgM8PJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hello

Can anyone explain where this maron > other pets meme come from?

One guy trying really hard

■ Discord
discord.gg/9VgM8PJ

because it's the cutest

I get that much but where or who did come it from? here?

Fuck off shotafag

Someone draw Maron as a Jihadi

People seeing really big numbers with comparatively little effort and assuming that means it's the best thing of all time ever

Jesus christ.

Darkers are some scary shit.

What hit you even

Looks like the toy darker boss fist

Idetta's rocket punch all the way from the other side of the map.

rude

>blindsided attack from 2 blocks away by an enemy you can't even see
300 confirmed kills but he couldn't even kill you while you were in LB. What a fucking scrub.

Jesus Christ that's a beautiful snipe

Luckily for me, I've been involved in numerous raids on PD spanning multiple time loops.

If it was a boosted wave or if I didn't get a good dex roll on the damage taken, I would've died

I always like it when I end up in a mpa with you because you end up carrying so hard, but it almost never happens nowadays.

Thanks I guess but I don't think I have that much effect on MPAs.

I'm pretty much useless in any TD except TD2.

Why did this game die?

Kimura

It went from an unbalanced action game, to power creep grindfest, then finally a japanese second life: space version.

XD

This Arks League matches with Winged Border Breaker far too well. Do they do this on purpose?

>unscheduled eq
no.

Winged Border Breaker isn't an EQ

So I'm thinking of doing Ult Amduscia soon since I'm finally at the point where I'm running out of things to do in PSO2 aside from leveling my sub class and completing the Saiki set. What's the role of a melee and ranged person in Ult Amd?

Kill things

So, the usual then? Okay, glad I'm just overthinking things.

Is the AC scratch for whales only? How realistic is having a good looking character without spending money on scratches?

You can buy stuff from the AC Scratches from other players with in-game currency

But yes buying a shitload of scratches to sell yourself to sell is totally a whale thing

I'm aware, but anything actually desirable from the AC scratch is going to run you about 20 million meseta at least, isn't it? Seems difficult to justify when gearing up is already a huge money sink in its own right.

>anything actually desirable from the AC scratch is going to run you about 20 million meseta at least, isn't it?
Only if it's the latest lewd lobby action or a old out of circulation ticket item.

How much money should I sink into freshly obtained Saikis nowadays, sorta feels like investing too heavily would be a huge mistake with how old these things are by now

>latest lobby action (262)
>not even remotely lewd
>have seen a whole 2 people using it
>35m

>262
It's straight up a pantyshot LA, there's no other reason for it existing. That's why it's so expensive.

Get Austere rear+arm + Ray leg.

GS BULLET KEEP WHEN?

Post hunar webms
They need to be fair fights or people getting smacked

"Austere" already made me shudder.
How much time would getting these units take?

What's the best unit set for Fi/Hu shitters now?
Still Saiki?

Austere rear/arm+ray leg is best for pretty much everything other than meme builds.

Is obtaining Austere anything even realistic? It requires so much shit that nobody even runs anymore, or EQs that are mostly out of rotation now.

Austere units are insanely easy to get as long as you have the money to buy the invades off the shop.

That'd require premium, wouldn't it?
What else did Austere units require again other than Invade units? Can't log on right now.

But for how long? Like 3 months?

selling things requires premium (or a shop pass)
buying things does not

It would require 2 11* unit passes yes. The other things it needs are 50 toronas and 50 neros per unit, so 100 of each in all. Pretty much anyone at the endgame shoudl have those neros, and probably a lot of toronas too, but if not you could trade in gold badges for them anyways

Literally impossible to know. Given what sega has done with 12* units so far, austere set is probably still safe for a while.

I'm pretty sure buying 10 star or higher units requires exchange passes that you can only get as premium.
How much do invade units generally even cost

Easily over a year if you don't have premium/11* unit passes handy. I'm at 6 13* drops from PD (4 invades, a yas8k, and a ray talis), with 0 invade units (required for austere).

>Pretty much anyone at the endgame shoudl have those neros, and probably a lot of toronas too
Nobody at the endgame is going to have a lot of neros or toranas unless they've been at the endgame for at least half a year or more.
If you've only hit 75/75 a month or two ago, you've probably never seen the inside of an Ult quest or a TD because TDs never happen anymore and Ult outside of Amduscia is dead.

There are 2 new 12* units that are in the files: a 12* rear visual effect unit, and a nyau leg unit.

>implying PSO2 is even going to last another year

The rear is 8m, arm is 11.5m

What do ult quests have to do with either of those things?

Oh, I confused the Austere neros with the Anga stones. Sorry.

>The rear is 8m, arm is 11.5m
Ick, I don't have anywhere near that much. Welp.
Guess I'm going to have to stick with the Saikis for a long, long time then.
How many gold badges was it for one Torana stone again anyway? Like 50?

20 badges for 1 stone. Not the most efficient thing in the world but it's been done.

20. You can also get them from solo XQ.

How the hell would you get 2000 gold badges though? In all the time I've played I've only got about 400 or so, and I haven't even spent a single one.

seasonal EQs, osusume quests.

The LQs and seasonal EQs, mostly. Although the release of ult amd kind of killed that I guess.

You can easily get 10 gold badges per 10 minutes even just with LQ farming.So 2000 badges would be about 30 hours of LQ. That's nothing. At 5 hours of LQ a day you'd have Austere units in a week.

>You can easily get 10 gold badges per 10 minutes even just with LQ farming
Doubt.

It's true.

I'll try that then.
Where would I get the 20 mil from though? Klotho COs are barely enough to sustain my weapon grinding expenses.

I'd say "play es" but it's probably too late for that.

So I'm coming back since before ep4, what the hell does safoie zero do? Wondering if I should get rid of my old craft to try it.

It basically turns it into Ilzonde that stops at your target with a big fire AoE at the end

Does RDR affect badge drops?

Yes

Are people actually buying Exreceptors and Weaponoid boosters?

the former, yes, the latter can't be directly sold, but it seems some people are buying into the meme.

what is the best costume in the game and why is it Heartbreaker?
Sexy Bikini fags need not apply

>TFW keep missing SH triggers in ES because I'm not obsessively watching the game and it doesn't auto update while I wait in the lobby.
There has to be a better way.

>630 as anga is going into second phase

>ranking
>still miss triggers on day 1
At least it's only like 2 so far.

Veltram is nice too

How should I set up my sword palettes
I haven't touched the things in forever

Is it worth dropping Orbit Knuckle for Gix?

Probably

The usable orbits have been relegated to pp batteries now, instead of viable weapons.

They're still viable weapons.

Well ok, they're still viable (particularly bow, I'd say), but gix are far easier to get and significantly stronger.

I changed to gix after a year or two of ares.

I don't hate the colors!

I don't have the colours, but I do hate the sound of the rifle, and only the rifle.

Anyone/you have a video of the sound of it?

it should be audible in the amduq trailer.

daily reminder that bouncers do negative dps

How much rare % does the super personality from pets give?

How do I gain access to the second boss (Guar Zigmorde) at the Shironia Free-xplore location?
I need to kill him and some other elusive shits for daily COs

The final area becomes available from the telepipe after 500 points.

disregard this I suck dicks

How do you tell how many points you have while in a dungeon?

Swiki worked backwards from collect file progress and calculated it to be 5%

I assume thats at lvl 5 thanks user

Upper-right, below the minimap

When are they going to remove gathering from the game?

Forgive me, I must be blind or something, but I seriously cannot find it