>/dbt/ map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/1987-Honda-VFR700-F-Interceptor-Lock-Set-Ignition-Switch-And-Key-/161531173252
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>filename
lol'd

:^)

More like cuckboi edition

POST WHEELIES

That thing looks so clean, but i'd be concerned about comfort buying a bike like that.
How long can you ride before having to stretch?
that seat looks miserable tbqh

you first

You didn't have to stoop so low, user.

The seat is soft on my butt, but I get a lot of pressure just below the back of my neck. 20 mins before sitting up and stretching maybe, I keep riding because it's so much fun.

Pretty new to bikes. I was wondering where I could find parts for an 87 vfr 700 interceptor? Specifically ignition and lock cylinder. Or just lock cylinder if it can be changed without the key.

Another interceptor, preferably broken or on It's way to the crusher
You night get a dealer to do it for a newer bike or you could buy a generic one off of ebay

Fact is I wanted a simple all black jacket but this seems like a nice deal.
Maybe I'll keep looking.

I would look around, sometimes dealerships will actually give you deals on gear if you are friendly.
I know mine does, at least.

ebay.com/itm/1987-Honda-VFR700-F-Interceptor-Lock-Set-Ignition-Switch-And-Key-/161531173252

Did you stole the bike? You can hot wire it or buy any ignition switch as long as it has the same plug. Honda most of the time uses the same one.

Might be attributed to gripping with your arms and not your legs. Did a 800km trip in two days, 400 on my TL and swapped with the dude riding a 250RR because he was getting a headache from the position. He was a little happier with the change but I was fine.

this

red to orange
and
grey to brown

That shit has the 6 plug like most hondas until the late 90's you can use one from almost any big honda bike

Oh wow thank man I was looking all over ebay 2 days ago idk how I missed that.

And nah I got it as partial trade for some car parts. Clean title and everything. It's my first bike. I'm pretty stoked.

Could be, I try to change it up while I'm riding. I always get home without a stiff neck, but I can always feel the different pressure points while I'm out.

Also, haggle.
Bartered down a jacket from 1000NZD to 700 just by being a cheeky cunt. 300 bucks to spend on oil, sprockets, chain and silicone.

>First bike
You are probably going to die.

Won't enter a dealership again after the helmet fiasco.
He wouldn't even exchange liner and pads to see if it were more comfortable. He said it would take "too much time", the cunt. I mean, it's not like I'm paying €200 for this shit or anything, right?

Nah I've been learning on my friends ninja 300

aren't we all

>VFR as first bike
wear full gear and be careful for a good while. a vfr isn't a crazy superbike but it's still more than enough to get in serious trouble.

>104bhp

???
Are you saying 104hp isn't a lot?

Probably, for a newb nobike.

>just by being a cheeky cunt
you offered him a night with your sheep?

It was the second result for a google search of "87 vfr 700 interceptor ignition"

do you even internet?

when do i stop becoming a noob rider

unless youve been riding every day since a kid you will never graduate from being a noob

wen ur gud. What bike do you ride?

Are any of you photographers?
Can you suggest a good camerabag/daypack for riding?

too many wheels is why m8, stop playan with cagers

see

just report it, like when they post stupid comfort animals that soothe their autism

>im a baby that can't handle Veeky Forums posts

get fucked kid if you think dbt is just for bikes you're a newfag

Deleted :^)

Happy now fuckface? Now we're back to boring shitposting of zero value. Doubt you have a bike.

>this guy

yeah that's why that shit gets deleted and you get warnings

wah wah wah cry about it, people do things other than motorcycles

hurrr daily bike thread isn't for bikes its just /b/ without the traps

triggered

We talk about all kinds of things here, not exclusively bikes. Everyone knows this. But hey, if you have autism and can only handle one subject at a time without needing to calm down and talk to your handler then I can understand why you'd act the way you are.

unplugging my modem is so hard omg

Well go post about the other things in the relevant thread. How hard is that to understand?

Post pictures of motorcycles.

>shitting up the thread with unrelated posts is board culture

NEVER HAS BEEN

you should go whine in another thread l o l

There isn't one, btw. So I'm here. Other people have lives. Get over it, kiddo.

just got home with brand new license

leaving in 1h to check some honda 600 hornet

Fuck off cuckboi

Boys, good news.
Got me a chick and I think I'm in love.
>10/10 face
>10/10 personality
>10/10 body (lingerie model, cute as FUCK)
>plays vidya with me
>comes riding
>supports me wasting my money of bikes and vidya
>wants to learn to ride
>loyal
>promised me a threesome with her smoking hot bestfriend
>is into some freaky sex
>cooks like a god
>She has never ever bitched to me, in the year I have known her
>has a sense of humour
>wants to take me around the world travelling
>rich

What have I caught boys, am semi-bewildered, also she came after me, not the other way around.

:D

Like I said, newfag to dbt if you think that's the case. Are you the guy that was mad for like 100 posts yesterday about people in the US being allowed to carry concealed guns?

you obvs didn't start a thread in the relevant section to ease your butthurt.

are you seriously that retarded?

congrats

You're still crying. Are you seriously that retarded? Hide the post if it triggers you so much.

>this guy

yep you sure are showing your new my friend

I'm afraid I don't understand how being a dbt veteran that knows how the thread works makes me new, but whatever. I've got video games to get mad at. Report me, whatever. You're a little faggot either way.

>Shes going to make you fuck her friend just to justify getting blacked

Just remember this and dont tell us we didnt warn you m8.

i have been riding a ninja 250 for 5 years

I don't think you understand how much she is in love with me.

I'm pretty confident she isn't wanting to get blacked.

LAWL

How have you not died of boredom?

Not him but fuck off newcuck

>promised me a threesome
>into some freaky sex

Nothing wrong with being sexually open but she sounds like the crazy could come out a few months down the line.

I had the same thing happen to me pretty recently m8

Ok. Just dont come back telling how we didnt told you m8

Post pics of model or it didnt happened

I'm aware of the possible crazies. Have had it before, again, am pretty confident this is a false wall to hide something.
ok m8y

you should be getting pretty good by now, if you are indeed trying to get better

>dbt veteran
sure m8. 1 year is fuck all

i made this thread with amerifag. cruisers are king

looks like you are triggered, ,maybe you should learn how to use Veeky Forums

just dont ignore the red flags if/when they appear
stay safe me bru

yeah, lemme just go identify her for you.
fug obbbbb :DDDDD

>Cruisercuck
>Ayy lmao

OMG THIS ISNT BIKE RELATED I HOPE YOU ALL REPORTED THIS

I think it's great how you cucks get triggered by a few things that are unrelated, but the rest of it is fine.
Your "keep the thread on topic" attitudes are a total joke, you just report and sage conversations that you don't agree with / don't interest you.
Fucking 10/10

>Cuckold: the post

Well memed, my man

sometimes i think i already have

i am gud, but whenever i walk into a bike-related place, the sales people ask me what kind of bike i ride and when i say ninja 250 they assume i just started last week and try to sell me gear and it pisses me off REEEEEEEEeee

Get a real bike m8

she'll grow bored of you
also
>threesome
>loyal

She needs the bbc

Probably after about 200 total hours of riding.

Myself I'd say you have graduated from being a noob when:
1. You stop running wide, surprising yourself or having a near miss/crash that is your fault - in other words you know where your bike and your own limits are
2. You can confidently ride on a totally new road and still meet #1
3. You can ride in bad weather and on dirt with a street bike without breaking #1
5. You can proficiently ride any bike you want.
6. If you're physically able to, you can ride 500 miles in one day and 500 miles again the day after.

2noicem8. Congrats!

Kek what a cuckold faggot. Dosent wheelie. not going more than 100mph n having a shitty 250 and not a liter bike!! Fucking pathetic your life must suck black dicks bro!

>triggered: the post

shghhh, don't ruin it for him.
I want to see the post a few months/year after where he is all depressed and wants to off himself

I triggered ur mumz pussay last night, fagget

>Amerifag
>Braid
>Drop user
Kek, this also happened to some other cuckbois that i dont remeber

Test

> he thinks 200 hours is enough to git gud

200 sounds reasonable
not to git gud, but to not be a skrub anymore

> tfw no gf

I've had my bike for 2 weeks and I'm back to hating myself already. I thought I could ride away from myself but that didn't work. Riding has already lost its magic.

Should have got a dirt bike, my life revolves around my bike and that makes me happy

Fucking beta cuckboi you should kill yourself

>no gloves

why do normies hate fingers

Keep finding the limits, when you've squeezed everything out of that bike, start with the bigger power.