/mulg/ - MU Legend General

MU2 / MU Legend Closed beta is Online for 2 days, the game is amazing and you should really try it.

Theres over 9000 CBT keys here, get yours, yesterday they had 16k and went over by the end of the day.

gameitems.com/get-your-mu-legend-closed-beta-giveaway-1108.html

You can register and redeem your key here:

mulegend.webzen.com/en/beta/teaser

Thanks, OP.

The game is amazing!
Look at how many people in this city! and all other cities are this full too.

I really had wished they'd gone the way of Diablo 2 like they did the original, instead of copying Diablo 3, but it's no doubt better than Diablo 3 itself so I guess it's alright.

Hw much are they paying you to shill?

0,01 cent per post

why it says invalid email?

Ok downloading now.

Try a gmail or another email.

I got invalid too but then i used the same email and it worked.

it's shit

any decent reviews on this game?

It's shit.

Ignore the shitter who didn't even played.

Its been only 2 days, give it a try by yourself.
Or go to twitch and watch people play

this was meant to

if you didnt get a key, check out twitch streams. most of the streamers have tons(hundreds+) of keys to giveaway.
10 hours into the game, im enjoying it but its not AMAZING or anytihng. the controls are a little bit clunky but playable. it feels a lot like a diablo 3 clone. there is something that is basically paragon level points, rifts which are nearly the same thing as diablo 3 rifts, and just the overall feel and progression of the quests is similar.
on the pro side, the graphics and look of the game are good/better than diablo's pseudo-world of warcraft style.
the game runs pretty well on my AMD machine so i imagine itll run even better on intel stuff.
seems pretty solid, id probably give it a go on launch as long as its not too pay to win, but unfortunately all of their other games are pay to win so im not holding my breathe.

tl;dr its decent, fun mindless grinding similar to diablo 3 but kinda better. will be pay to win on launch most likely

thanks user
definitely agree on the artstyle

beta will last for 2 weeks

What server guys?

Lintersomeshit

whew the latency is fuckhuge

My biggest complaint right now is having an attack bound to mouse 1, I really wish I could rebind it to just movement

Is there any way to check ping?

This is a sequel to that shitty MU kmmo from a decade and a half ago right?

i get a virus warning when i try to dl the file off their site, am i gonna get hacked by the chinese mafia

It kind of sucks.
Shitty graphics, generic skillsets.

Just watch the trailer and be immediately uninterested.