Tfw europoor

>tfw europoor
>tfw will never ever see 90% of nice cars posted here

seriously, fuck me guys :( Last time i saw an NA mx-5 and i couldnt believe my own eyes. All we se here is old vag cars, hondas and occasional base model imprezas

fml

good for you because miatas are shit and only fag muricans/canadians will love those

us, eastern europeans get more modded BMW drift cars than our american friends here so that's nice

yeah, riced e36 316i sedans sure are exciting...

After living 1 year in London, now moved back to Riga, Latvia I can confirm that generally there are more exciting cars here than in the more "developed" EU countries
Drift cars are street legal here and I'm talking about more powerful vehicles

>MX-5
>nice car
lmfao

>Miata mocked for being feminine and weak
>still twice the power of a Diesel fucking Fiat

There's a 170hp hairstylist mobile?

>85hp Diesel Fiat

HAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Also NB's had a 1.8L option with 180bhp

Nope, the only fast(-ish) "factory" mx5's in the UK (and the rest of Europe afaik) were the bbr models like the le mans edition. Even then with a factory turbo I think they were only getting 150 horsepower.

Op, I've a mechanically good but rusty mx5 1.8 na, it's literally a worthless car, not even worth the effort to scrap.

DIESEL FIAT PUNTO

Its a "grass is always greener" kind of thing.

Europoors are envious of gas guzzling landbarges and amerifats jizz themselfs from nimble euro hot hatches.

>living in Switzerland
>seeing McLaren P1 and Koenigsegg something pass casually
>M-Sport and S-Line models are the norm
>on sunny weekends there's a lot of classic and rare cars around
>Porsche Carreras are DDs for some people
It gets old after a while, but still cool to see a random supercar pass by on the way to work on a rainy tuesday morning.

>amerifats jizz themselfs from nimble euro hot hatches
Not really. The best ones are American anyway.

it's cos you were in south east london bro

i saw two V8 mustangs here the other day. and they're not the new one so they were both wrong hand drive

>designed in Germany
>built in Mexico
>with British parts

No

Keep calm and get a motorcycle.

Laugh at ricers trying to beat one another to the next light while you pass them by as if they were stationary.

>Pooland
there's your problem

i see multiple lambos, ferrari, bently on the daily i feel bad for you op

>american

hurr not murican

"american cars aren't american"

lmao what is an american car then boro