Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
October Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.4 Notes (9/26)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/159309cb1ef0706cf37a9a91e3e18865b70097a6
youtu.be/8JPfQb549Eo

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/qxCjNgZG

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ivTFP7Qa-Y
twitter.com/KINGDOMHEARTS/status/791652892776235008
exviuswiki.com/Surging_Menace
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_HD_2.8_Final_Chapter_Prologue
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=8ivTFP7Qa-Y

NEW CG TRAILER FFXV

>Vayneposter filter, but not Terra/trannyposter

But he did nothing wrong

FFBE's up

Online mode + More DLCs in future.

>online multiplayer and DLCs being announced
>minutes earlier, game froze and crashed live

L M A O

324th eternal reminder that Vayne Solidor is best girl.

is it just me, or was that cover art for the deluxe edition pretty ugly lol

Gladio is best girl

>More DLCs in future

>“Omen,” a short CG movie by Digic Pictures, inspired by FINAL FANTASY XV.

>A rapidly shifting world, enemies that appear endlessly, gradual loss of abilities…
And a madness that brings harm to the beloved fiancée.
This short movie, which can only be described as a nightmare for the struggling Noctis, is a collaboration between FINAL FANTASY XV and Digic Pictures, the world renown 3D animation studio that also took part in the creation of KINGSGLAIVE FINAL FANTASY XV.

>This beautiful yet violent motion picture inspired by the world and story of FINAL FANTASY depicts an “omen” for Noctis’ father, King Regis, of a catastrophic future that must be avoided.

Is this really a "trailer"? It's more like a hype video, I doubt any of this has anything to do with the actual story

>A connection error has occurred

>multiplayer
You've got my interest now SE

Dissidia is still going to be the selling point for the PS4 for me though

That's a big guy.

posting Stumpy

Is there a pdf available of the eorzea sourcebook yet, my dudes? I only just found out about it and shit's already sold out.

Just buy the season pass kupo

GOLD

>Stumpy
I'm sure there's a fetish for that.

>login to BE
>try to claim daily login reward
>try to get a crafted item
>try to do anything that isn't looking at the menu or closing the app
>A connection error had occurred

Do I stand a ghost of a chance against Giant of Babel - PRO?

I tried it last night with one of my best Lightning buds from someone here (460ish attack), first boss is easy because Terra can raise, I beat Rubicante but was btfo pretty badly and only Lightning was still standing. I'm still new to the game and forgot to set up my items, so maybe if I try again with a tent and some phoenix downs / ethers I might be able to crawl through, but I don't know, my party can't do anything besides heal, dispel, and raise, so it's Lightning doing everything and there's no time to level my units

I really want that fucking rod

>go down for 7 hours in the middle of an event
>no compensation NRG
[displeasure]

Bring Barfira.
If you rolled Lenna as a 5* base somehow, try and raise her to level 46 so she learns Cura.

preasu usa da kak-tar doones at yowah preasure

preasu ignoah lostu farmu tiemu

Same, expect emergency maintenance

That reminds me, there's a new Gabranth play arts figure coming out. Play Arts are pretty shit, but there probably won't be another fig for a decade.

She has Cura already, all my units started at their lowest rarity except WoL and Terra

I forgot I had Barfira though, I can give it to Cecil and maybe everybody can survive Rubicante that way

kek

What makes Ashe's BSB good?

Is she right, lads?

im seeing a serious lack of best girl and not liking it

Someone mentioned getting a deck to 50 for something today last night, what was he talking about. I can't find the post in the archive but my deck is 55 now

Sora is coming to world of Final Fantasy.

I wonder if I can take on Babel ELT with a Toblerone(gotta take off that Chijiriraden)/Sarah/Cecil/Exdeath/Kefka with a 501 ATK Toblerone friend(no man-eater, but Excalibur). No man-eater but I can replace Exdeath with Garland since my Exdeath isn't maxed out.

Where the fuck is pumpkin rider pro? I've done every stage of this event and it isn't unlocked.

>Rank 72, last played 5d ago
>Rank 82, last played 6d ago
>Rank 98, last played 10d ago
Come back, whales. Don't go.

nevermind it unlocks tomorrow

goddammit

how is it holding that keyblade without fingers?

Read the actual announcement, he shows up at midnight PST.
Which in practice means like 4 AM EDT so that's about 17 hours.

As mustard race it still pains me not seeing it for us. Someday! Some... day...

Damage, damage, and more damage.

Maybe it'll show up on steam in about 5 years, don't worry.

Glue stick

Man, I really need more mythril... I love FFXII so much and I don't have a single unique SB for a XII character

Praying for Basch and Ashe desu

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Good joke user, but no female could ever hope to match the True Hero's majesty and overall aesthetic perfection.

Just a reminder: TMs are a LUXURY and you absolutely don't need them to clear difficult content. Gumi is the best company ever and are very generous, kupo. Please don't complain about TMs. Only bad people do that.

And here my daily pulls for today. Lovely.

Trance Terra banner starts now too, doing a 11x pull on it.

>still no new banners translated
>reusing the Halloween items from last year instead of giving us the new ones JP got
>"WoFF event" is probably going to be nothing but mythril because they can't bring anything new to global

It really is over, isn't it... how long do you guys think global has? Another week? Two, tops?

JPBE gets two daily pulls?!

Well, I got Cecil so I can farm for an Excalibur for Orlandu and replace Rasler, but other than that this was kinda disappointing.
Gonna burn my tickets to try to get another one.

I think it's specific to this anniversary celebration, but there is a daily half-price pull on the XI banner (which is the current normal event) and a daily FREE pull on what I'm assuming is the generic banner.

anyone fight the new ffbe boss? How is he?

one of them is free, the other half off right now

Not out until tomorrow.

My five tickets got me Lenna, Rosa, Seven, Zidane, and whoever this guy is.
Rosa isn't even on this banner so I'm kinda annoyed that I got two, but a second Zidane is nothing to cry about.

I REALLY want another Cecil, though.

>play arts are pretty shit
God damn you toy cucks ruin everything

*unzips penis*

The new trial is already out. For the last boss just debuff him every turn to cheese his AI and it's retarded easy.

Delet this.

I thought he meant Pumpking PRO.

Wow! Life for a woman is hard? Who would have thunk it?

Although it's hard to tell for sure at this point, she might actually be the worst girl in the game.

It's a real shame that I'm out of cactuars, because I've got a BUNCH of pots left.

Is the metal catuar killable without a throw user? Is gravity effects needed if not?

(you)

Yes. If you played during the demons event just craft the void vessel, they upped his HP to 2100 so it won't kill him in one use, but with 100 HP left any other item will kill him.

If you can't use it, you will need to paralyze / sleep him and use 5 200 damage items and finish him in the next turn. If you don't para or sleep he will use the 10000 needles and kill someone, although I have seen runs where he doesn't 10000 needles in the same turn he procs his charge move, so it might be rng if he does 1 or 2 actions in the turn. I don't think gravity works on him.

Would be better if she didn't have Lightning-tier ass.

Noct's future queen, right?

>new story content drops
>new event boss
>event still going on

Gumi pls, i only have so much energy

but I cant clear babel pro because i started the game late and now i wont have the best staff and it hurts

You can always use 100 lapis to refresh your energy, or buy 60 energy for 99cents, kupo!

>the second best rod*

Best rod is from the new trial, 72 MAG

>adding one of Nomura's deviantart OC's
>before FFII characters
>before FFXII characters
>before FFXIV characters
>before FFT characters

TMs are a luxury, ok? LUXURY. Please don't argue. TMs are fine like they are. Gumi doesn't need to change anything.

Gotta promote that kh3. Why target the older generation before targeting the same young audience from the active kh series?

Run Cactuar Dunes with 1/2 like a motherfucker this weekend.

>there are people who actually think this way

hurts my brain tee bee aych

Gumi is fine. It's ok to design your game around having good equipment only available to whales or people who use illegal macros. TMs are a LUXURY, you don't need them.

Fuck Monsanto and Wall Street, though. They're fucking greedy assholes for making money. They should all be arrested.

twitter.com/KINGDOMHEARTS/status/791652892776235008
>Furthermore, the team are currently preparing other collaborative works so please look forward to them!
It looks like he will also probably come to Dissidia.

>dissidia spinoff called Dissidia Hearts
>its all sora clones and ansem clones

They're promoting KH2.8 not KHIII.

KHIII RELEASE NEVER

>They're promoting KH2.8 not KHIII.
>2.8

I don't know anything about KH, is this satire?

>new trial is 5 battles
How does that work? Anyone got a list of what we have to fight?

The 50% sale off on FFXII Zodiac Age was mistake from Square enix. It's stil 50$

Screen cap this now.

The crystal of Lucis is actually the dark crystal.

The man sitting on the throne in the flash forward at the beginning of the game is actually the first form of Chaos.

The entirety of FFXV is just FF1 but staring Garland who finally gets to be a warrior of light.

exviuswiki.com/Surging_Menace

pls no

There is a long road to 3 :^).
Who know if there is a 2.9 before 3.0

metal gigantuar with a fuckload of DEF and SPR
6 bombs with high HP.
Europa and a searcher
that Octopus thing
Event Boss

Fights arent super difficult, they're just really bulky so you might not have a lot of MP for the final fight or down a character if you are not careful

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_HD_2.8_Final_Chapter_Prologue

It totally fucked me. I was unprepared for the first fight (i thought stone throw was enough), lost 25 stam. Then i came prepared for the cucktaur, but didnt do enough damage to kill the bombs in one turn. The green ones have more hp than then red ones. Their explosion is AoE

>Screen cap this now.
fuck you don't tell me what to do I will destroy you

They are both 30000 HP, they might have higher def/spr so they take less damage tho

I've already knocked you down and the proof is the (you) at your feet.

Tell that to my preorder.
Isnt the warriors of darkness just ff3 though?

>needing more than 2 turns to kill the Rider
Shit's pathetic. ELT when?