/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

DED GAEM edition

>What is this? Is it Free?
A shitty freemium game. With cute waifus, husbandos, and the best writing Marvel has put out since Civil War. If you want to accomplish anything, you'll have to spend money or kill yourself.

>Current event
Week 4 of the Halloween event, where everyone gets a poorly textured costume and we get new characters. But you'll have to fork over your hard earned shekels for it. So basically, Jew Christmas.

>Marvel event article
marvel.com/news/video_games/26796/mephisto_trick_or_treats_at_marvel_avengers_academy

>Reddit "full of lies" AMA Pastebin
pastebin.com/U91LWGbH

>Still better drawn than half the shit currently published by Marvel
shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/

>How to not get cucked by the Jew
pastebin.com/U92SQGMG

>How to become permanently free from this game
homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-3-8-in-x-75-ft-Camouflage-Rope-18614/202048185

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

www3.zippyshare.com/v/PTdRTBdO/file.html
www3.zippyshare.com/v/ABYZpj72/file.html
www3.zippyshare.com/v/smdb8AyX/file.html
www3.zippyshare.com/v/3rACVnAq/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We need someone to wake up and bump the thread before work in the mornings I guess.

So when is the update coming? Probably tomorrow?

We should get
>Banana Suit Maria Hill as P2P costume
>Blade as "F2P", quotes because you have to have all the items in the shop
>Jack O Lantern as a "F2P" because you need to get 24 characters to Lv 4 friendship, one of which is Blade

And then maybe something else?

It's already out on Amazon, so in a few hours

Tonight.

I usually do that on the days I work early

How are the gonna fit this nigga in a glass cage?

magic cage, I wonder how he will look though

Probably the same shit they did for Ronan. Hoodie instead of trenchcoat

Are the bonus items the only way to get Blade? I'm debating whether or not to use my pumpkins to upgrade characters or save them to get the bonus items.

It seems that way

Are people still complaining about getting villains on campus like they did with Madame Hydra in Civil War?

I saw some people bitch on Reddit about Jack'o Lantern

Looks like they won't go full jew, Blade won't be on the f2p screen

I would wait until you get all of the pumpkins needed to start buying them. Or at least there's probably no downside to hoarding.

Tonight's the night. I wonder if we will actually get a free costume or if it will just be Dracula

Im sure Dracula will be the only f2p thing with this last episode.

Probably.

bump

There are always a few people who complain on Reddit

it doesn't even look good, payfags btfo

So Dracula is going to be insanely tough to get because TinyCo isn't just going to hand out 250 shards

I dunno, man. Maria's Black Widow costume is pretty good.

>Those names
The fuck?

So this week it's Dracula, Blade, Jack, Banana Maria and caged Mephisto. I wonder if we will get any surprises

I wonder if the cage will be needed to get Blade

That would be excessive even for Tinyco

I wonder if Blade will be needed to get the ca-oh FUCK

Didn't you need Punisher for Kingpin cage?

lmao, they changed the freefag prize to 50

knew that 250 was too good to be true

It just says "Collect them all for a great prize" on mine.

Apparently it changed again after the person on leddit took that screencap. Maybe they got scared of backlash and wanted to hide the amount? I suppose we'll see what they actually give out

Or it was just a place holder. I mean why hide to avoid backlash? You will get it anyways once people see the reward is no longer 250 when they get it.

It's almost suprerior IM tier.

shit, I forgot about that

absolutely ridiculous

What about Superior Iron Man, did he have a better cooldown ability or cheaper/expensive than he was now?

back to 250 now

Originally they had a mascot vote and promised to give the costume to everyone who picked the winner. But it turns out you also had to select a specific youtube personality (?) to actually have a chance at the costume, even though nothing on the contest page or FAQs stated that until after the contest ended. It was bullshit and I don't think anyone actually got the costume.

So you had to say some random YT eceleb to get the costume you voted for if you voted with the winning option?

No, after the voting there was another page where you had to choose how did you learn about this game.
If I remember right there were answers like Facebook or a friend but also 4 or 5 YT ecelebs.
And you had to choose the exact one.

That was bullshit

bump

any updates out yet?

might not be any like DD event

update hopefully soon

So either is a no app update update, or its delayed till tomorrow I guess.

Could just be the app stores being slow to upload it. The fact that Amazon required an update at least suggests that the other two will as well, but I guess we'll see.

update never

Android update is up

damnit, they better figure out how to do episodes without app updates again in the next event.

and now we wait for hackanon

Disassembly is taking a while so I don't know how long it'll take. Event might start before I manage to push an update to the mod.

I don't think so, they updated later then usual so I think the event will start later to.

Poor guy

That's an odd way to spell lucky user.

>IOS still isn't out
Come on, TinyCo, you were actually doing well with this event

They where bound to fuck up eventually

Better now than in Doctor Strange, right?

Who am I kidding? They're going to fuck that up sorcerer supremely. Halloween is light work compared to the shit they're pulling out next.
>tfw still haven't gotten the Gamma Zone because coin outputs are shit
The shit they have with the Halloween board needs to make its way over to the main game. Seriously, those outputs are beautiful.

>Instant actions + shopping
www3.zippyshare.com/v/PTdRTBdO/file.html - HD
www3.zippyshare.com/v/ABYZpj72/file.html - SD

>Instant actions only
www3.zippyshare.com/v/smdb8AyX/file.html - HD
www3.zippyshare.com/v/3rACVnAq/file.html - SD

I spent all of Wednesday night trying to crack perk upgrades, and I failed horribly. Hopefully they stick with the same upgrade system for the next event and I can keep trying to work on it.

Excellent

Thanks as always user. Starting the download then going to bed. I don't even care if the episode starts tonight or not.

ios update is finally up

Took them long enough

TinyCo would be late to their own goddamn funeral.

Well we're finally about to enter the final week of Halloween and jump straight into Doctor Strange a day after. I wonder how will be paywalled

A lot, that's how

>10PM TinyJew o'clock
>still no update
For a company as Jewish as they are, they love paying overtime

Shit's up

Literally right as I'm about to jack off and go to bed for my exam tomorrow

>they defeat Mephisto by doing the Thriller dance

worth the wait tbqh

I didn't expect it. Cheeky fuckers

>that jump to streak 4
F2P cucked out of Blade confirmed

>Mephisto's type changes every streak. His streak will reset and he will return to full health after his timer reaches 0. You can also reset the streak earlier!

This shit again or did they forget to change the text on the first part?

It rotates, and there's no waiting for the next fight either. So you can wrap it up in a few minutes.

not too bad then

Yeah the waiting for the streaks was a bitch last time, but it's much better. And power attacks are back, so it's fairly quick

god damn it

Grant it I don't know much about Carnage, but Jack's first stage looks like what I'd expect Carnage to look like

The deco is already impossible but that streak 5? sword might depend on how strong Dracula is when leveled up. Could just be an intentional progress block.

He looks like Android 13

>vampires are shimmery

called it

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>need every character free to dance

why

>have 88 shards
>figure why not buy a premo box
>get 3 demon traps
Fuck this shit that not even enough for a single fight. I'm never opening these things again. Also I can't believe that the premium shit outnumber the free stuff

Well at least you don't have to worry about missing out on another qt husbando. He looks dreadful

FYI, final Blade stats are 76868 HP and 25620 ATK. So he straight up shits on Ant-Man

Y'know for a few second I thought I had a chance at getting Blade if I beat Streak 7 because all the candies you'd get but they won't even cover the 12k you need for Blade's car and weapons, let alone the 100 pumpkins. This episode is disgusting

He looks kinda gay lads. Why's he got eyeliner?

You'd think since they were releasing Wiccan too that they'd already have the gay wizard category filled.

I don't know if they fucked up on drops, or they just expect you to do it a lot, but for each Jack rank, you need to clear out Mephisto 1-7.

Looks like Wiccan, that is his first level anyway, hopefully he gets some facial hair to remove the emoness

Well. At least this episode seems pretty chill. Might be the first in a long time I get the characters to rank 5

I wonder if we will get a good waifu for a premium this time

>Dracula only takes blood from female characters
GAYS BTFO

Dracula maxes out at 55685 HP and 18574 ATK. Still not Ant-Man tier

Nico 100% of chance of paywall since it's the only character aside from Strange that people give a fuck. No one will waste shards on Wong or generic MCU villain #8

Wiccan and Nico will both be premo. And tumblr will lose their shit because
>muh representation

Thats insane

Lol

>were getting Wiccan
>but not Wanda