When did this

When did this...

become a dead meme

...become this?

a Sprinter never became that

heh

I'm just waiting for the new RX-7 (or 9 or whatever the hell they decide to call it) so I can see a modern day remake of Initial D of an angry Corolla racing a Rotary

That wheel gap is disgusting

it's a metaphor

Really makes you think

Wheel gap still too big. Needs bigger wheels

WTF i hate toyota now

Why can't Toyota make a corolla coupe and put a high revving 4 banger in it, approx 200 hp. That'd be fun. Doesn't even have to be RWD

Toyota hates performance. They've gone full yuppie/soccer mom

Why can't they just make a GT86 with true 200bhp and no torquedip?

...become this?

Seriously any other model anything in this shape and this would be an 800 dollar car

are these the new boomers?

>Seriously any other model anything in this shape and this would be an 800 dollar car
you're a fucking retard

>condition: fair

>when did an 80's grocery-getter shitbox with 80's styling become a 2010's grocery-getter shitbox with 2010's styling

who knows

With a wopping 132hp, still has more then this

Sprinters were boy-racer cars.

Theres always the corolla xrs, has a manual too

LOOK AT THIS HOT SHIT 1995 MOTHERFUCKING SPRINTER DIESEL AWD JDM AS FUCK 2-DOORS? NOT THIS MOTHERFUCKER ROLLING 4-DEEP ON THIRTEENS REAL STEEL NOT THAT ALLOY SHIT
THAT RIGHT NIGGER THIS TOYOTA STRAIGHT UP GANGSTER PUTTING DOWN 70 MOTHERFUCKING HORSES TO ALL THEM WHEELS 24/7 365 NIGGER 8TH GEN LAST OF OF THE OG SPRINTERS HIT ME UP IF YOU INTERESTED

youre looking for a saturn ion redline. 205hp stock. most have been tuned to about 240 with the gm stage upgrades

Nigga this shit be real as fug

Cancerous meme cars

I have actually looked into this car. It looks like a lot of fun