/dsg/ Demon's/Dark Souls General

Stale Bread >1.08 patch notes
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/241332569600668256

>Ashes of Ariandel DLC Stuff
pastebin.com/W1XH72P2

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Duh-jWfOcvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for

for...

fUCK

RIP FCs

Should I bother making this cosplay build?

THE FLAIL

>Washing pole
>Balanced

Pick none

Witch

>there are people who consider quills to be a bad weapon

>you can chug on ladders
The fuck? Why is this allowed?

>he unironically uses a leftstoc

More

How are the Crow Talons in PvP? If mugen is not lying they seem to get really good damage when made Sharp, rivaling Refined and surpassing it when you have 60 dex. From this I assume it's meant for something like those 40 dex 60 faith DMB builds, given that multi-hitting WA. But aside from this, how viable is the moveset in PvP? I didn't use them yet, did any of you try them?

Is there a reason to fight all the wolves?

if i use a shield with lets say 90% magic res, and use the resist ring with it will it block 100% or does the ring only decrease the damage that goes through block?

>go on r/darksouls3 to try to find info about the ranks and undead match
>turns out all they do is circle jerk about the game and try to justify everything about the dlc

they literally cum to fromsoft. this is the most toxic shit i've ever seen

i can host one later on if there's enough participants

why didn't you finish with a dart?

I wanna see your Veeky Forumsshion souls /dsg/

Post em

Im a simple man myself

oh no, someone is actually having fun palying in ds3
also
>going to reddit
stay there fucktard

If you're not a silly duelfag, they're great. In duels you can't hit the WA reliably, but buffed with DMB it one shots phantoms

>put a ton of effort into animating crow knights, give them lots of unique moves
>put a ton of effort into animating unique moves for the player to use

>put a megaton of effort into animating friede
>put a ton of effort into animating unique moves for the player to use

>put a ton of effort into animating millwood knights, give them lots of unique moves
>put 0 effort into their weapon's movesets

the dex bias is real

I've literally used up all of my embers fighting Friede.

>got blackflame to 10% health when i started the fight with 8 estus

>do the other 2 fights almost perfectly, 13 estus at final phase, get annihilated

Fuck this boss.

I guess you're right. In DS1 the lore/story was obscure but also meaningful. With DS2 or DS3 I feel like the barely existing story is more laziness than intentional design.

The 2nd, when you block the game calculates how much damage you would have taken if you weren't blocking, (At which point the ring's effect would reduce that damage by 10%), then with that value it'll reduce it by the 90% of your shield to get the final damage.

>try KFII
>go in a small cave
>hear monster sounds, think there must be a secret door
>go to the bare wall
>press X
>die from an instant death trap
>close the game

Please don't return
>toxic
You really beling there

>Jerk beef.

Autism.

To be honest the Millwood Battle Axe WA is good enough that it completely changes how the weapon plays, instead of letting it be yet another cookie cutter axe. But I agree that the Earthseeker is very underwhelming, and Quakestone Hammer needs more tracking on the WA. Right now it's only good against ultra weapons.

I should look into getting some new fashion

>go to a website where people go to talk about the things they like
>get upset when people like those things

I don't know what you expected. Reddit is useful for news/info because that's what it's been designed for, just avoid the comments because the system encourages circlejerk cancer.

like the crow quils
like the crow talons
like friede's great scythe
like valorheart

but those weapons also all have a plethora of unique moves

So /dsg/ ive been gone playing other games what happened to that cunt Luci? did he get banned or something?

I see you like big axes with fire.

I like big axes with lightning.

Slightly outdated since I gained around five levels from the DLC, but whatever.

>they like things
So bad

Is the End of Fire the best ending? Darkness wins, but on an extremely hopeful note that fire will come again.

If you talk thrice about him in a thread he returns

So how the fuck do you counter a greatshield/straightsword faggot?

It's canon ending no matter what Londor fags will trying to tell you

That and when they have the opportunity to tie up loose ends they instead just introduce new plotlines and lore that will never be answered.

How are people doing on sorcery builds in duels?

Guardbreak weapons
Elemental weapons

>really miss Shulva
>hate DaS2
Feels bad, man.

They should just remake the DaS2 DLCs and put them out for DaS3.

Yes, I agree with that. I'm especially upset about the Earthseeker, which should have at least some BKGA moves since it's a double bladed axe, but no, it's a copy paste greataxe with an useless WA on top of it. I would have forgiven them if they made the WA into a ranged attack like the enemy version, but no. The other weapon STR/FAI builds get is the Wolnir's GS and it also has a copy paste moveset and an useless WA so they really needed something good.

I haven't played the DLC yet, finishing up NG+++ first.
Does it answer any lore questions or are we still doing shit "without really knowing why™"

theyre usually terrible
stomped a greatshield/spear fucker with a plain greatsword
just smash em out of stamina and make em run

Yes. Fuck Fire and Darkfags

that sunbro needs to delete his game files.

>fire will come again.
More liek everyone will have fire in their hearts or something. New begining

What was HIS problem?

Dark CCS

The latter.

FREIDE, BRENG ME MAH FLEYL. BRENG THE FACKING FLEYL.

>Can't get the set of those crow knights

Fuck off.

W A R P I C K

>DSGA

mah brethren of different skin complexion

Ariandel is Stockpile Thomas, right?

The only bad part about that ending is that it implies worst girl survives, but the bully end is too edgy for me.

I still want to know what happened to Luci

>that faggot who invades with a lightning buffed estoc and still gets his shit kicked in

What exactly did you want explained? Dark Souls 1 and 3 story is pretty straightforward, Dark Souls 2 was the one with the "without really knowing why" story.

I got rekt by some dude using them in 6ppl brawl
Keep in mind I'm a caster though

>Implying you would look like a corvian knight with player character model.

Slime set when?

The Corvian Knight set was literally the only thing I was even marginally excited for.

Don't even get it.

If you miss Shulva, you should play KFIV.

what are the tree wyverns exactly, why are there kaathe or frampt statues, why are there 2 firelink shrines

is Lobosjr "our guy?"

S-she will return in DLC 2 right? ;_;

Friede confirms that you will actually lead Londor as lord of hollows so both of those endings are relatively good depending on your viewpoint.

I want to play KHIV and Shadow Tower so bad. Hell even Eternal Ring looks pretty good.

Being poor sucks.

The AoA lore is all pretty self-contained. While you do actually have a pretty specific goal in killing the boss, there's no closure given to the story. You just get a slab.

But why? I could understand the loose ends if there would be another sequel they want us to get excited about. But as it stands a sense of closure would be more fitting. I guess these fucking japs only want to make me angry.

What do you think about the very real possibility of Dark Souls ports / remasters being made for Nintendo Switch, given From Software's involvement with them?

Don't do it, stop.

Well some degenerate shot him in the face with an arrow for starters.

I miss this meme.

Ironically the washing pole is actually balanced now compared to some of the cancer out there like greatswords.

>what are the tree wyverns exactly
are you talking about the pilgrim butterflies? those are transformed stone-wearing pilgrims, the Abyss overtook them

>why are their Serpent statues in Lothric
Serprents gonna Serpent. Frampt was giving Lothric instructions and guiding them to link the flame

>why are their two firelink shrines
untended graves is firelink shrine in the past

Nah it's just a scot. The dlc is basically a retelling of the scottish independence referendum.

youtube.com/watch?v=Duh-jWfOcvg

It's too fucking slow. I can't stand being only able to swing a weapon once every 10 seconds.

Instead of obese 30-something crybabies whining about the new Mario, we'll have obese 30-something crybabies whining about Gargoyles.

>Playing games on even lower spec machine than Xbone or ps4

ASHES OF ARIANDEL

So I get into town and bump into pic related. He slapped my shit many times. However when I woke up this morning I fucked him up the first time. Found out his poewr is dark.

>my question
Why have I not seen one summon sigh so far? Is anyone playing this shit?

How do I beat Blackflame Friede?

I can never find a fucking window to attack.

That's actually the only useful application of white dragon's breath I've seen so far.

The spell is terrible in PvP.

>not ruling over Londor
tell me this: if you like Darkness so much, why not make the whole "darkness" arrangement permanent?

>Casters that just sit back and spam shit at you while you fight the host

Holy FUCK this is annoying

makes sense
thanks lore-user

".... But one day, tiny flames will dance across the darkness. Like embers, linked by Lords past...."

I think the end of fire is the one were you actually honor the sacrifices of all the Lords before you more.

>Dark souls 1 now in cinematic 15 FPS mode

1. get astora greatsword or similar
2. charge 2hr2
3. charge 2hr2
4. charge 2hr2
5. go to 2

SL?

Password?

Check if you can use your way of white circlet.

when she goes into one of her combos you usually have an opportunity to safely stagger her out of it and wail on her, the most prominent of which is after you dodge her grab attack.

Just tell me what happened to Luci

On the other hand, who knows what you can achieve with the power of First Flame?
Kaathe is not a fool and creation of Lord of Hollows is his dying wish so it must be important for the world.

as opposed to:
>Caster tried to trade
>1000hp
lmao

Is he still crying about Friede being unfair?

Are you kidding? Emulate them, kid.
As long as your PC/ laptop doesn't predate the PS360 era, you shouldn't have any problems running a PS2 emulator.