>car got backed into in August
>finally got over all the hurdles to get it repaired tomorrow
>got rear-ended today in the same fucking spot in a Zaxby's parking lot
>got called a racist because I had the audacity to file a police report

Mental illness is a serious thing user

>>got called a racist because I had the audacity to file a police report
Fucking lol

This sucks user

Trump can't win soon enough all these faggots will be so assblasted.

>Trumpcucks need to mention how they love Trump at every opportunity
You fuckers are like vegans

wow how racist!

You have to go back, Pajeet.

Were you in the car ? If so feign whiplash and try get some cash, it's low, but fuck them for calling you racist ?

>literally triggered by the word Trump

kek

Look at the replies. Exactly like vegans.

I've noticed Hillary supporters bring Trump up more often than anyone else. I had a nu-male debate teacher who would never shut the fuck up about him

This, watch totalbiscuit for a while

>zaxbys
Dont live in the south then

my mother-in-law is the worst for this. She always brings up fucking Trump and how much she hates him, then gets all butthurt when I counter her with instances of HRC being equally corrupt/incompetent/shitty.

It's just a bunch of virtue signalling/posturing by stupid liberals; they just can't stop shaming people who have different beliefs than them, and having to actually support their opinions makes them exceedingly frustrated because they know how bad HRC is as a candidate.

bost bics lad

honda racing corporation?

Hillary Rodham Clinton

wish my middle name was rodham

mine is just earl

>file a police report
The cops won't even show up for that shit around here.

low energy!

OP here. I thought this thread was going to sink to 404 heaven, so I stopped watching it.

That's too intense for me, however the guy who hit me was actually there to pick up his paycheck from Zaxby's. I have half a mind to call up corporate and bitch to them about him.

Picture-related is from the first time I was hit.

The cop was kind of a dick. As he walked with me to my car, I said something like "Haha, these guys don't really like that I called the police, huh?" and he immediately told me that he "doesn't need to know that" and that it "wasn't his problem" in just about the rudest way possible. Like, sheesh, dude, I'm just making conversation. It was more or less like that the whole time I talked to him.

Later, though, he called out the guy's friends who were loitering around and being dramatic for being some of the locals who were recently scaring kids by dressing up as clowns, so that was a little redeeming, I guess.

This is the guy's car after he hit me today. I didn't take a picture of my car and I don't really feel like going downstairs to get one. It's not too much different from the the image I've already posted, though.

>The cop was kind of a dick. As he walked with me to my car, I said something like "Haha, these guys don't really like that I called the police, huh?" and he immediately told me that he "doesn't need to know that" and that it "wasn't his problem" in just about the rudest way possible. Like, sheesh, dude, I'm just making conversation. It was more or less like that the whole time I talked to him.

The cop was just afraid for his job is all. Those criminal suspects are always trying to escape being convicted by filing racism charges against you (the complainer) or the police officer (thus harming his career record).

sorry to hear it lad. hope it works out 4u