Eternal Crusade - /ecg/

Archived after 29 posts edition

>What is Eternal Crusade?
"Online multiplayer 3rd person squad-based tactical shooter with tanks in a persistent war."

EC is based in the WH40K universe and currently offers 4 playable races: Space Marines, Chaos Space Marines, Orks, and dirty knife ears. Combat in the game is very similar to the multiplayer from WH40K Space Marine.The game can currently be purchased on the EC website or through Steam.

>Important Links
Forum: forum.eternalcrusade.com/
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/375230/
Warbros Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/warbrosnumber1
YouTube Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCxH-BQF2CRQV6lXTf41xEeg
Previous Livestream: youtube.com/watch?v=ua1YBPYKf94

>Previous Thread
Warbros members can coordinate drops through the Steam group chat, and a TeamSpeak server is also available. Either of these options will be a necessity to form groups, as there is no in-game Guild chat.

>Guilds
Loyalists: Corpsebros
Chaos: Warbros (preferred faction is Iron Warriors)
Orks: WAAAGHbros
Eldar: You might as well kill yourself

>Recruiting
Recruitment will be done through this general, anyone who joins a guild will also be welcome to join the Warbros Steam group chat. In order to apply for a guild post your IGN, specify which guild you are applying for, and link the OP in your post. In addition to this, you must apply in-game by searching for the specific Guild name in the Guild menu.

>FAQ
pastebin.com/bctLqakq

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aW8r4XTy9_4
store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=375230
youtube.com/watch?v=fBZ-wDRudsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seriously though why the fuck was the thread closed?

youtube.com/watch?v=aW8r4XTy9_4

Forgot to update the previous livestream because I thought the last person had dunnit. They hadn't.

ecg is ded

warbros killed it with their autism

Behavior killed it with their lack of autism

Black Templars are friendly chaps

So what's the best value for boxes? Just stick with 5Ks? Is there a list somewhere with the possible contents of each type?

Start at the cheapest, and only go to the next level of boxes when you can't buy any more of the ones under it.

>there is such a system where you can waste 30K requisition to get a 2K item

Why was this implemented?

Just grind more, but no one is pretending it was well done

New patch is out

>store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=375230

They don't really know what they're doing

>MULTIMELTA NERFED

FUCKING WHY?

>Reduced Eldar vehicle health from 80% of equivalents for other factions to 60%.

Fucking finally.

BUMPS FOR THE BUMP THRONE

:bbtcat:s for the kot god

As a raptor main, people like Valnak both shame and disgust me.

In the grimdark future there is only shitty patches

I want the future to not happen

Please just end me. Like holy fuck thank you you made melee rushing even better! Now I can't even threaten with the MM's terrifying close range melting. Cause LOL 2.5 status! (Less than max range melta did pre-nerf)

Does it no longer show clan tags in front of your name while you're in a match?

"We're working on it goyim! SOON(tm)"

No one uses multi melta anyway, why bother adjusting it's stats?

>Nobody uses this
>Let's nerf it anyways

Like holy shit. The no falloff was a neat change but the fucking Multi melta is now worse at ALL RANGES than it was pre-nerf at MAX RANGE

The fuck!? I saw it wasn't in the garrison is it not showing anymore in matches? How the fuck are we going to know (aside from shit coordination) when we are stomping a fucking PG/DLB/EDA shitter group?

I'm new to the VG why are PG/DLB/EDA shitter groups?

>Goy out for deathlock caestus with my starting RTC
>Later on open a requisition chest and get a power fist mod
>Deathlock caestus has no slots
Guess I'll just go fuck myself then

Is the campaign gonna have co-op or will it be a mandatory singleplayer tutorial before you're allowed to join multiplayer?

>store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=375230
Is this the big November patch I've heard about

no one knows?

It comes loaded with set mods, not sure what they are but it has 'em

It has invisible unseeable mods on it already. All rtc weapons do. AG has a fire mod basically for the rounds. PC charges faster. I don't know about the Hellkite melta or the other RTC weapons

No "special" or "unique" weapons have changeable mod slots. That's the downside to them. I just want to see WHAT the damn things have on

PG is praetorian guard (Poo Guild) or as you'll come to know them "The biggest zerg russian guild ever" They are shit and are like Goon in essence. Lots of people are their only real strong suit. They have PGxE,C,O which are the Eldar, Chaos and Ork branches but they are generally LSM and trust me. You play against them with vaguely competent people and you'll realize how shit they are.

DLB is Da Lead Belchas! they are generally Ork players that are shit and get all pissy when you call them Poo heads or teabag them. Also if you catch one of their's teabagging. Record it. They flip out and boot them if somebody is doing that.

EDA is epsilon dark angels (Erectile Dysfunction Army) And they are pompous asshats who run LSM and brag about "dominating" some nights and think they are some magical force that makes them great.

In short. All three are zerg guilds. Their only strength is in numbers and they take in anybody and everybody to bloat up their worth.

I play LSM and I have yet to see an EDA player talk shit. Sounds like VG is just salty.

It's primarily on the forums. Also are you new to Veeky Forums or something? You talk like an outsider and have the bad opinions of one too.

EDA detected
All you goyalists look the same to me.

Probably longer than you, I don't usually spend much time in the shit filled boards. So you bitch about them talking shit in the forums? Bro, you are just salty.

its at least mastercrafted which is + durability, I think thats all but it could have a mod there's no numbers for.

I'm not in EDA I might ask to join to stomp you plebs now.

The people who are salty are EDA when they get their dick kicked in. And really?
>I have yet to see an EDA player talk shit
Just because they are your ass assistants doesn't mean you have to be lubed up and ready for them 24/7. Just admit on the doll that you like dirty dark angel dick in you and we can move on.

You should probably lurk moar, learn the nomenclature of the site before you make a fool of yourself by posting like you're fresh off the boat from reddit

wew
>I might ask to join to stomp you plebs now
So you aren't an EDA shitter. You are just a shitter with low aspersions.

Good to know. Next you'll tell me you play melee/JPA almost exclusively or that you felt like LSM has been UP and/or still is UP

>aspirations*
Fuck I'm too tired for words more complicated than swearing right now

you sound like a retard.

Goon is like...10 dudes.

Pretty sure he's comparing them to stuff SA guilds are known for, not specifically the SA guild in EC.

is he ok

did he died

No

how

The emperor protects

He doesn't protect me

Lower quality because longer. Let's see how they turn out.

RMB spam is the way to go with this patch.

The sad part is that the PC nerf still didn't fix this.

Pretty much this, sounds like some fun things happened today though on the patch.

Well I'm equipping my las again.

Easy targets, prone to rage.

You can have up to 3mb files, also try adding more slices to the settings along with high quality and cranking dat bitrate.

Probably should have thrown a picture on that.

Yeah it's just that if I get any kind of quality the webm is over 3mb for 15s. Playing with the settings to min/max quality/time.

Last Webm made with older version.

Funny thing, that. The EDA thinking they run LSM.

The funny bit is that they're absolute shit.

New webm maker seems to make higher quality webms at lower size.

Las cannons are always amusing.

Holy fuck the amount of lifesteal on those swings. Is that normal?

Oh man, you have got to be that Wiawyr guy I see crying like a bitch everytime I play chaos with BRO.

The funny thing is every guild from every faction seems to be notorious for spamming their faction specific cheese and then crying when they fight anyone else who does it back.

Lifesteal is bugged in multiple ways currently, it is supposed to give 20% of the damage done.

No. It breaks horribly sometimes like that. No idea why.

He has a lifesteal mod and Mark of Khorne equipped, you can see the mark clearly at the end of the webm

Necrotic Chainsword + mark of Khorne. Shouldn't heal for that much.

There's nothing about cheese in that post, only zerging.

Wiawyr? No I'm not him. But you must be mistaking him for somebody else I've played with Wia before. I've never seen him crying about shit. And you are the first person I've seen really even try to claim that that didn't get debunked super fast

Zerging is fun on orkz.

Cool, any screenshots? Sounds like you lost a lot against BRO and saw someone's name in a screenshot on the forums

That's how Orks function though. Sadly DLB is bad at even that most times

I've played harkus defense as an ork twice today, this screenshot we had 180 lives and 9 min on the clock. The second match we won with 0 lives left.

>Boner the penetrator

they really fucked the plasma cannon

Again?

Because fuck you and fuck your melta.
is it really that bad for the multimelta? from the patch notes it looked like it was touched the least.

It does a quarter of its previous damage if the forums are right.

yeah the plasma ball travels at like 5mph now

youtube.com/watch?v=fBZ-wDRudsg

like this?

pretty much

All you guys are just using dbash wrong

Some things never change, I will hate every jpa main.

I just want my pink bolter back

I'm happy there is a tzeentch one coming.

That's stupid: instead of making the wind up longer and the blast radius shorter to discourage a frontline use of the plasma they made it less effective from afar?

Forgive him, he was drinking.

give ground lsm cap key already

No, the melee spamfest is already bad