Does anyone else get a feeling of superiority when they drive by a person with a shit old car like a 97 civic or a 2010...

Does anyone else get a feeling of superiority when they drive by a person with a shit old car like a 97 civic or a 2010 Acura?

I also get this feeling when I'm at a red light next to some poor person in a old 2011 camry or some shit.

They mod thier cars and exhaust with things that cost more than half the value of the car and try to make themselves look "cool", but it makes them look like a try hard and ugly ass car lmao

Proud owner of a 2015 BMW 7, everytime I see one of these faggots, I think "failure" "peasant" "poor" "pleb" and feel like a king

kek

>BMW 7
>feel like a king

>mfw Veeky Forums buys a housewife car

Here's your (you)

>he has a bmw to inflate his ego
sounds like a standard bmw owner to me

I'll have fun driving my shitbox mr2 without battling a superiority complex, thank you

Damn bro your dad owns a nice car. How'd you let convince him to let you drive it up and down the driveway?

Sage

I bet you are a cpo owner of a 2015 740. Poorfag. Arent they already selling 2017s?

>replying to a literal bait thread.

>>replying to a literal bait thread.

75% of Veeky Forums is shitposting bait threads.

>thinking your car conveys status

congrats for buying into consumerist culture and being a bluepilled cuck who buys into the electric jew's manipulation.

The only rich (>$5MM net worth) people I know drive reliable, functional, relatively cheap vehicles on a daily basis, reserving their car hobby for garage tinkering or their classic car which only leaves the garage on the weekend.

Thinking you're "better" than someone because they drive a commuter car is stupid, and you're stupid for thinking it.

>driving a 7 series and not getting paid for it
lel nice larping faggot

>implying there are no 7 series owners driving them

you mean the ones running a self-owned limo service?

BTFO
T
F
O

what a reddit newshit

It's not like you know the feeling of having no debt. It's an amazing feeling.
> Let that sink in.

>everytime I see one of these faggots, I think "failure" "peasant" "poor" "pleb" and feel like a king
That's the point of cars like those.

poorfag shitbox owners detected

>poorfag shitbox owners detected
Nice projection, I don't own a shitbox. How's the limo business going?

Don't pop the middle classer's bubble, man. It'll be popped for him later when the economy makes it impossible for him to maintain his current lifestyle.

For now, let him think he's rich for having the financial flexibility of a single white male making $20 an hour at a full time job.

>I LEASE A BEEMER 7 DUDE, SWERVE, RICH NIGGA STRUTTIN
>and your house cost $200k
>CONDO, MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD PAL

>$20 an hour at a full time job.
Is that supposed to be impressive? I made that as an intern this summer.

Living where? I'm speaking from an idaho/montana perspective. Shit is cheap here, so there is an ample amount of people like OP who actually have very little money, sometimes not much more than their "poor" peers, but very nice things.

They're usually single, and their "poor" peers have families to feed. It's fucking dumb when they think they're rich.

Wisconsin. I'm not bragging or anything. It was a legitimate question.

It's supposed to illustrate his delusion.
>implying he owns a 7 series
No one who is rich drives a 7 series, S class or A8. Those are cars you buy to be chauffeured in. If it was a 6 class, A5 or S-class coupe it would make more sense.

use this (you) wisely

it's a pretty realistic figure regardless, especially with this new generation that doesn't move out of their parents house after getting a job they can live off of

Yeah, it is realistic, but what I mean is that you weren't saying it's impressive, but that people with barely any expenses think they're rich because they have a mediocre wage. I still think he doesn't own a 7 series. Unless of course he's retarded. Nothing says wannabe rich like driving a full size sedan instead of riding in the back seat with a chauffeur at the wheel.

I drive a 2014 S63. It's nothing fancy and certainly a bit dated but still has a book value around $90,000. I don't really notice it as much while I am driving (new Kias and Hyundais look fucking sweet) but certainly in parking lots I notice how pleb infested this area is. Makes me fucking sick that I have to park near these disgusting peasants and risk having my not even that luxurious daily driver (3 years worth of salary to them) scratched

This guy is right. Every Wealthy person I know drives a conservative sedan except one who drives a 5 year old Mercedes S-Class (all factory-no aftermarket shjt on it). They're more into golf.

I know a guy who was in an accident and has a family so he bought an S-Class. Makes sense-it's a big safe car that he can afford to maintain.

i feel superior to literally any car without 4x4

I could pick up a pleb-tier Audi or even VW with Torsen AWD between 1 and 2 grand.

S-class safety is mostly for the backseat though, so my point stands. See Lady Diana, she survived the crash although she ended up dying from the complications 15 minutes later. But she even stayed conscious.
>inb4 that was 20 years ago
I know, but my point still stands.

Usually, when I see a shit old car I try to gauge what sort of condition it's in that has allowed it to stay running, and if it's something like an older Japanese hatch, I give a nod to them doing what it takes to keep it going.

It's when I see some boyracer try to start a drag race with me in his gurgling SN-95 that I feel an air of superiority. Then I see a large 740li with a hairgel'd individual looking dour or miserable, as if they feel complete and utter contempt for the smiling guy with long hair that's going around driving around in that horrible-looking silver Swedish thing that probably can't get away from this light any faster than a girl on a bicycle--WHERE THE HELL DID IT GO??

I'll keep my '01 750il thanks.

>this poor

>he doesnt drive a manual

>2015 BMW 7
>in the year of our lord, 2016

Step it up you pleb. Should have a '16 750Li in the garage now and the 2017 pre-ordered.

This. Wealthiest people I know drive a MK7 TSI as their daily.

what about cars without lockers on both axles

Go be a sand nigger somewhere else

Most wealthy people don't get that way by spending money on a new Mercedes every year. Nice things are great but why waste money to make a statement.

Sounds like you have a nice car and are also a faggot. Good for you!

>that feel when I'm sitting in my car at a red light and some super cool guy pulls up next to me in his handy expensive car, then he guns it as soon as it turns green, speeding away in his super cool expensive car like a super cool guy
>his feel when he has to sit at the next red light for like 7 seconds, then it turns green at the same second I catch up and fly right the fuck past him

I would take a 97 civic over your faggot mobile any day.

>tfw my Volvo cost me $900
>thats like 1 of your monthly payments
>I spend all the money I save on drugs and women

fine buy me bub

lul

B T F O
T
F
O