Post your local police cars

Post your local police cars

My city just got a few brand new Bimmers...

...they also got recently a few i3s for the inner city. Dont underestimate the acceleration of these little shitboxes

Pretty much. Departments are holding on to these as much as they can. I've seen a lot more Explorers and Chargers than Taurus.

Vergonzoso

what is the most Veeky Forums police car?

The black Tahoes they have are even worse offenders. They have the text, but it's almost completely invisible at all times of day.

I don't really know why they bought these for
Kinda adorable, but just why

Fuck the police

one of these almost killed me

>3am, walking in the city, complete silence
>cross road without looking because silence
>hear a quiet whisper
>this sneaky bastard almost hits me

The front grilles on blacks explorers are worse. It's hard to tell if there';s a lightbar on them as well.

I don't have local police because the budget was cut, and the state patrol never comes out here unless called.

CHP Foxbodies.

This. I've mistaken ski racks on normal Explorers for them all the time.

Los Angeles just bought a fuck load of these little shits too. Can confirm they're pretty quick. They look ugly as shit though.

TXfag, Galveston County

LCPD uses chargers for their interceptors and the standard crown vic for their patrol cars. For certain purpose vehicles, they have silverados and maybe a couple of dualies I haven't seen before. Webster PD has faggy crown vics and no sick ass chargers. Galveston county PD has the crown vics and uses some ford crossover for their K9 units. Not sure about friendswood PD squad cars, but I've seen some tahoes rolling around, some Friendswood PD and some LCPD

Most of them that I see these days are these.

And then occasionally you might see one of these if you're lucky.

>Soon to be replaced with Hyundais in 2017

>replaced with Hyundais in 2017

Yeah, it fucking sucks. Local industry is closing down so Commos and Falcons won't be made anymore, and the only car at a reasonable price that actually passes all the police testing is a Hyundai Sonato or whatever the fuck they're called, they have a turbo four with about 250hp.

Always used to make fun of countries with shitty police cars like the UK and France among other places, now it looks like we're following the same trend. Gone will be the days of having a plethora of turbo I6 and V8 iconic Aussie vehicles.

Only hope left is NSW Highway Patrol... they're trying to get the new Mustang approved for use.

I talked to a hwp guy a few months ago
They were testing bmws Volvo and chryslers
Bmws were the best but too expensive, chryslers were too fat and only suited to highways, volvos were good for cities and shit

My city has unmarked 3-series, Fusions, and F-150s.

>HWP will be neutered
>old Falcodores will still exist and in 30 years you'll be restoring an old "Aussie classic" VY SS with your son

I lament the loss of the Falcodore but fuck HWP. We neutered ours in Queensland and early morning highway shenanigans are now aplenty.

Fuck you too senpai

Chrysler have been talking about putting a slightly detuned 6.4L hemi and SRT brakes in a base model 300 and selling it to HWP, that'd be sweet.

Although if they had sense, they'd be asking for the 3L turbodiesel with the 8-speed auto.
In jeep form those things fucking fly and use 7L/100km, imagine something 300kg lighter

Why bother retiring the vehicles in the first place? If I were in charge of HWP I'd be putting the cunts in VL Turbos and leaving it up to them to juice the things up.

wtf hello suffolk