cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z3NP1ozxBYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mesh armored jackets for summer street riding y/n

They look comfy but how protective are they?

ded thred

daily reminder

I have one, works good but it's a pain to take on and off if you're going to a restaurant or something.

what's the moral here, it's not like you can't see there's a vehicle there

of what?

yeah bikes are hard to see but this isn't a good example
>bike looks like it's just part of the SUV
so? you wouldn't want to run into the SUV either. Also they're stopped.

I probably should've been wearing one because today I was a dumb ass. See below.

rip

tips for riding in the rain if it's unavoidable?

Harley bros from the last thread!
Any questions you can answer about shovels?
What should I expect to pay for a cone or slab shovel?
Cone or shovel bike?
Know any for sale that will ship, or are near northern nevada?

Don't die.

Go a little slower but also realize that your bike won't behave too differently from the dry.
t. Took MSF course in the rain.

Question for you guys.

Currently riding a '79 XS1100 that I love and have heavily modified. However, looking at buying a 2005 Ducati S2R 800.

Ducati specs:
~420 wet
77hp
55ft/lb

XS specs:
570 wet
95hp
65ft/lb

Wondering whether the performance of the Duc will be any better than the XS. I'm sure it will handle better, and the power and torque to weight ratios are slightly better, I just don't want to shell out for a bike that isn't a decent upgrade.

Pic is my current bike

don't use too much power
if you start to slide don't cut the throttle, but GENTLY roll it off
too much throttle is just a lowside, but no throttle is an highside
good luck

Avoid paint stripes like the plague. They caused my first tank slapper, and can quite literally be the death of you.

Fuck off cuckfe racer cuckboi!

Homos not welcomed

Be smooth, dial it back, stay away from slick surfaces and the aforementioned paint, give yourself plenty of room, and enjoy the comfy.

Sup guys

Nice Jpegs

Ok?

Fug

Not a regular on this board. Please elaborate regarding how XS11 is gay

>tank slapper

wat to do in case of speed wobble? hasnt happened to me yet

>comfy
>rain riding
delusional

It is when you have anti-fog on your face shield and you're wearing waterproof gear.

Speed up.

W H E N I N D O U B T T H R O T T L E O U T

i dont understand, why do you need a trailer for a cruiser? I mean a dirt bike sure, but couldn't this just be ridden on the road to where you're going?

Same thing pretty much, gently roll off the throttle, stay off the brakes, keep her as straight as you can, pray to Speed Jesus to see you through.

Cuckfe racers are gay cuckboi bikes m8

its a cleansing feel, I don't know how to describe it

wheelie desu

that guy is a more valued contributor than the ones that peter around on ninja 250s even if his bike looks british instead of japanese

What Said, throttle lets wieght off the wheel and allows it to chill tf out.

>Hard tail chopper

If you ride that more than 50miles here you'll probably slip all the discs in your back.

It's a chopper. And not when I'm just bringing it to work 600 miles away.

I'm not a small minded faggot who rides a Honda Rebel, therefore I think your bike is cool. Also, the Ducati will almost certainly handle/brake and be a better all around bike; but if you already have an attachment to yours I say keep it. Just because something is better on paper doesn't mean you'll enjoy it more

hope for the best

It looks vaguely, and i mean vaguely, like the slow bikes with purely cosmetic or poorly done performance reducing mods ridden by hipsters

ie:
>clipons
>stripped down
>engine untouched
>or engine has pod filters and nothing else except a haphazard carb rejet, sans tuning

saying "cuckfe racer" is the youngster equivalent of calling everything that isn't harley/indian or yuropean a "rice burner", only it means something because cuckfe racers are often genuinely shit bikes instead of nice bikes you secretly wish you had.

also put a fucking front fender on jesus christ do you value the cleanliness of your radiator and face or not

It's just a meme because of the demographic associated with café racers; that of a hipstery looking dude with long bangs but shaved sides, a satchel, plaid, maybe a very weak attempt at a beard.

I hate the term, but the alt-right calls them nu males

niggers tongue my anus

Looks hipster cuckboi m8. So pls go back to Veeky Forums or tumblr and post how much you hate the Donald.

The alt-right calls everyone who isn't an outright fascist or libertarian a nu-male like the neo-left calls everyone who isn't a cryptofascist or communist a bigot and a shitlord.

>standing outside about to get into my shitbox civic
>see a cruiser and sports bike pass each other
>they do the wave where they put down two fingers as they pass each other

cool

>fascist
>libertarian
>at all similar

I like your bike, it's okay. I wish I had an older CB Supersport or naked Goldwing, but I bought a SV650S because it was cheap. Still would rather have a dualsport or old standard.

Sup dudes, nobike here.

So my 14 year old brother has to do some sort of project for this after school program he's in and he's made a choice to build/repair something.

He either wants a go kart or a dirtbike/motorcycle.

If he gets a motorcycle I was thinking about something like this Honda CB100 I found for sale on CL for $900 obo.

Now heres my question, if I do get a motorcycle for him are there any specific ones I should be looking for? I obviously will be helping him as Ill be learning as well.

Holy shit guys who gives a fuck if someone chops up an old UJM and rides it around having fun? I don't like cafe racers but someone riding one isn't inconveniencing me in the slightest.

Yall need to chill the fuck out.

Hipsters fuck off!!

That's normal faggot

Someone that rides those bike isnt welcome and should leave

Ninja 250

Yeah, ninja 250s are so much cooler.

he's 14 years old mate......

At this point I honestly think the alt-right use the term shitlord more than the far left

I know right. Way better than having hipster sissy trapbois trying to suck everybodys dick and brining blacks to fuck their boipucci to get aids

Better get him a busa then, don't want his classmates calling his bike a scooter

Nah, they use cuckold more.

Had to remove the fender for that trip, long story. It's back on.

The bike isn't slow. I originally had an XJ650 and after a few years of riding that, found a great deal on this bike, and I wanted more power. The XS11 will do a sub 12 second 1/4 (tuned well)

Thanks m8. I like Ducatis a lot, and really like the aesthetics on the S2R/S4R series. I'm not at a point yet where I'm ready to start getting bikes that are less powerful than my current ride.

What do you ride, family?

Alright, I get it. I don't have to worry about that where I'm from.

No satchel, no plaid, no shiddy beard.

I'm a bartender at a college bar. Couldn't look like that even if I desired it.

that's a fairly hipster occupation desu
do you guys serve craft beers?

Get a sports bike or fuck off.

god some of faggots arent helpful at all.

And thats a fine age to ride a 250.

Kill yourself desu senpai. No, bartending at a college fucking bar is not a hipster occupation. Unless you include slamming college pussy as a nu male activity.

Wew lad this board is fucking useless.

Pic related to significant portion of denizens of this thread.

I bet she had more than 3 tattoos

We dont like you so pls fuck off

>he's this butthurt because someone made fun of his hipster cafe racer shitbike
wew lad. Maybe reddit is more your speed, i'm sure they'll be super nice about that piece of shit you ride around.

I think you're a swell dude. Don't listen to these weeb cock suckers, cafe bikes are cool

>cuckold: the post

So I found bolts that fit my passenger-pegs/muffler-support at the local hardware store. Bought four so that they wouldn't look totally ghetto. After installing them with lock-washers and blue loctite I came to the realization that I am slowly turning my cbr250 into a shit bike.

Miss matched bolts/screws, scratched fairing/peg/signal/bar-end, beaded seatcover, diy topbox, spray-canned exhaust shield.

How much further do I have to go before it is shitbike?

Considering how much hipsters have infiltrated the craft brew scene, their presence in bartending is expected

I don't give a shit whether you like my bike or not.

OP reads
>Motorcycle Questions and Answers

So shit on my bike all you want but answer my question.

Sounds like a shitbike to me m8. Just embrace it.

All the college bars I go to are pretty hipstery

No pls fuck off.

Not a Lotta bikes in this thread so far

We dont awenser questions to cuckold hipster cuckbois, thank you.

>/dbt/
>about bikes

Are you new or something?

Unfortunately this bar is filled with entitled Chads. Hipster scene is downtown.

Hipsters keep ruining the thread pham

are you such a lil beta cuckboi that you consider hipster riffraff 'entitled chads'?

lol, just lol

>he doesn't think chads can be hipsters

I bet you don't even smash college pussy

That nigga got dress shoes on.

What I meant was that the AR uses the term shitlord more than the far left uses it at this point

I feel this nigga

People like you are the reason why this is the worst general on Veeky Forums

>not wearing your helmet to keep your fagdue up

you dont wear suit to your office?

Is this staged?

youtube.com/watch?v=z3NP1ozxBYo

Never seen the AR use shitlord.

We're the best general.

KYS faggot

looking at an fz-07 as a first bike. Every video I've seen on youtube of the bike, the front wheel always pops up in the air. Is that something that happens all the time on that bike? I'm not looking to do tricks and shit and don't want to leave the ground.

>backpack
>tshirt
>no belt
no job/10

>this is the worst general on Veeky Forums
far from it, have you ever been to /wtg/? this place is practically heaven.

I don't work in an office

>implying it isn't the best
Looks like we've got a faggot who can't handle the banter.

Nojobs cant afford sportsbikes only gs500