Anything wrong with the Kia Soul? Decent seat room and towing capability

Anything wrong with the Kia Soul? Decent seat room and towing capability.

If you can't see what is wrong with it your vision isn't good enough to be driving.

>towing capability
Wut

Oddly enough the only people I've see driving it were in their 60's or older.

I've seen younger women drive them as well

Not surprising at all, the relatively high seating position makes them easy to get in and out of.

They're very cheap to buy and a lot of them sell.

There's nothing special about it.

Buy a civic for 3k or a volt or a used luxury car.

>buy a civic for 3k
I really like this new meme

Its just an expansion of the shut up and buy a civic meme.

I've seen a lot of wiggers and low level Bloods driving theese lately. Next profile mobile?

No, its literally one of the most perfect A to B cars. If your not into going just A to B then get something else.

2000 pounds, enough for a small trailer

Are you planning on hauling a trailer on the regular?

Yeah,
>it's underpowered
>KIA will literally not add a engine that will make it interesting
>suspension is shit
>steering is shit

I take a trailer with me every day just so i can move people's shit.

Why wouldn't you buy a Tacoma or Ranger?

Then why not get a small truck of some sort

Perfect timing for this thread

I didn't say I have a kia. I just said I have a trailer.

Those Korean fish heads are just trying to copy Land Rovers.
WTF I hate Koreans now.

Who cares? They're like $40 a week to lease or finance. You probably spend 3x that on taco bell a week. What do you expect? It's a Kia don't set your standards to high lol. It's good enough for a normie.

This is true. My ex has one and it's cheap to maintain as well. But the poster you're replying to is still right , it has abysmal passing power, steering left to be desired, and overall numb characteristics .

For a normie it doesn't matter but a driver conscious guy will hate it

> (You)
>Who cares? They're like $40 a week to lease or finance. You probably spend 3x that on taco bell a week. What do you expect? It's a Kia don't set your standards to high lol. It's good enough for a normie.

You're completely missing the point, the OEM the segment it's in, the Soul sells, but my point is if they actually had the balls to put out something that leaves a damn good impression they should have mass produced pic related

Wow I didnt know land rover invented the colors black and white
WTF I hate Koreans now.

>Ford in charge of originality

Nothing wrong with it, except for the quality of every single nut and bolt on the car being fucking shit. Don't buy a Kia, it's from the wrong part of Asia.

Ford hasn't done anything original sonce the assembly line

my friend has one. i think kias are lame and it has no power but he likes it and it is pretty convenient for driving a bunch of us around.

>also he paid it off in like no time.

>towing capability

expand on that

>towing capability
>expand on that
Not hard to toe when these beasts are AWD with 280hp stock. You can toe a broken down ford Mustang easily

>AWD
>280hp

What car are you talking about? It damn sure isn't a KIA Soul

>kia

They wanted to add new engines but the plant is literally running at max capacity to keep up with demand.

It's a Kia.

Make sure you get electric model.

I suppose it's decent if you can get a great deal on it, but the mazda3 is better in every measurable way. Plus it isn't Korean

Actually pretty good. My mom bought one for a run around. It's no frills, but it's pretty damn good if you just want to roll around in moderate comfort.

It can barely escape its own velocity going up a mild incline.

My roommate had a 2015 Soul + with all the options. Cool car, but absolutely no balls.

My ex got one after we broke up, took it back because she couldn't handle learning to drive a stick and got an hhr. I fucked someone that retarded baka

Sorry, are you talking about a 2000 Land Rover Discovery?

>Kia

How can it tow anything? My parents have a manual and that thing can barely move itself let alone a trailer!

Not to mention the exploder trying to look like a range rover. New lincoln shitbox has jaguar grill and looks like a bentley. You can google "ford copied--" and there's tons of links.
>Wtf ford is china now

>implying other cars manufacturers haven't been doing this since the beginning of cars

Wew lad

Hmmm