/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

THIS THREAD'S FINISHED: >Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne Damage Calculations and Formulas
pastebin.com/YnRRZPMp

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XYzO2js7ggvPEg8125SIKDo6anvqirI2Dxj2JvYR0uM/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

eye crye everytiem

Can I get a Hunter's mask edit on this?

Ahh, Ken, or some say Kenneth... Do you hear our prayers?

hoping I still remember how to cross quote.

>not Kenneth Viken edition

DELETE THIS

When searching for Chalice dungeons, what do the messengers mean? The one to (?) amounts of them next to the Area and Depth?

Amount of players.

How active/popular that dungeon is. It's on a scale of 5 so it's pretty useless.

>pick one with 4 messengers
>go to first bonus room
>uncanny burial blade

I guess that explains why that had 4 messengers.

>make frc dungeon for spelunking
>set to open
>by the time I get to layer 2 I notice the messengers around the lamp have increased
>see another phantom running around layer 3 by the time I get there.

Bastard beating me in my own chalice.

Soon, brothers

>>by the time I get to layer 2 I notice the messengers around the lamp have increased
Wait, around the lamp? They don't mean anything. They're just fluff AFAIK.

There is a reason why pwmf22gu has so many messengers around the lamp to the point where they can't wear their hats. Amount of messengers around the lamp = amount of players in that dungeon currently.

Not the single most messed up thing I'be seen. That pic that makes that one user want to delete his file takes the cake.

Huh, I never noticed. I thought the user was asking about the 0-5 messengers that appear on the chalice select screen.

He was and i was adding on something else thats kind of neat.

Anyone want to help with Logarius? Pass is wheel

Guys is Veeky Forums infected

Lamp or fog?

fog

Good for that pizza guy.

more

What am I looking at?

thanks man!

No prob

I still don't understand what happened. Maybe the two church servants that are supposed to be there exploded.

Hopefully that won't stop him from delivering the pizzas.

Two bros totally just praying to Kosm

>doing first FRC ever
>nothing but fucking granny longlegs

>still doing random co-op
Twice or three times now I've had a host die while the boss had a sliver of HP, then I killed the boss. Hope these doods are getting the kills.

It's pop-ups. Behold.
But where are the bodies?

>tfw finally beat Rom in my BL 4 run

Can't even imagine how long I'll take to beat Laurence.

Nowhere to be found.

Wait till you meet a Hemwick Witch and her faggot Mad Ones

The only way a real man plays his video games.

Didn't know Church servants are self-cleaning. Now only if they got rid of that blood.
Yeah question. I went back to the Lane, and the first staircase area had a Mad One spawn for no reason. Do they spawn in the Lane if you have 20+ Insight or are they suppose to only be spawned by the Witches?

They don't spawn if you don't have enough insight. I'm not sure on the exact number. I think it's 20?

they start spawning in Hemwick(and that little forest right before it with all the Gun Huntsmen) after you kill Amelia and switch to Night phase

>isz chalice
>undead giant

Makes no sense.

>They don't spawn if you don't have enough insight
Does that work for chalices as well? I hate them more than the spider witches.

I'm 90% certain it doesn't in chalices, since this time, they're being spawned by Hemwick Witches.

But if yoiu enter in the boss fight against the witches with 0 insight they also don't spawn.

That's a good point, actually.

Give me a moment. I'm going to spend all my insight and test it out in an FRC chalice.

Nope, they still spawn.

Oh, well. Thanks for checking it, anyways.

damn people still play bb? How active is it?

I get plenty of co-op and invasions every day, so it's pretty active.

Is there any Heavy Abyssal glyph that's not on the third level?

no.

They never spawned in the forest before.

Shame. Trekking to the third layer for RNG seems tedious.

Most gems require layer 3.

Just savescum before entering the boss door.

Why doesn't Micolash have his handcuffs when you encounter him?

Sometimes you have to know when to fold 'em.

Jesus fuck.

Glyph?

2bh I don't even remember. I just wanted to finally post this shot.

jeez and I thought this one was bad

>there are people in this thread that actually say kosm

Ahh, Skub...

>Kosfag throws the first punch

Typical Kos degenerate.

He was doing his rightful duty by putting the idiot Kosm fag in his place.

Why not compromise and call her Koskosm?

Because her name is not Koskosm, nor is it Kosm.

It is Kos.

>bl103
>summoned to Defiled Hotdog
>guy also summons Queen Killer
>QK inevitably dies
>Hotdog's HP bar is imperceptively small
>Host gets caught in the AoE and dies

It's a compromise. No need to fight. Would Kos(m) want you to fight over something so trival?

Queen Killer isn't that bad for Watchdog

He took them off in there, I presume.

And it happened again.
>BL103
>Summoned
>Holst doesn't greet me
>Knight's Set and Crown of Illusion
>LHB
>Wanders aimlessly, only moves when I move, seems to want me to lead him
>Finally get to the boss, Maneater fucking Boar (so we're in what, Hintertomb?)
>Kill it
>He just runs off
>Character name: "sly"

Am I just a huge asshole or is this shit enough to drive a person mad?

Summoning three people at BL80+ for Watchdog is retarded.

Or some say, Kosm

>sly
I'm counting off points. What did you nignogs name your Hunter(s)? I named mine Urist McUrist.

Hingle McCringleberry

What are the best runes avaliable without goint through the chalices?

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XYzO2js7ggvPEg8125SIKDo6anvqirI2Dxj2JvYR0uM/
Not trying to be a dick but that's a broad question depending on what you want.

Was he bullied as a child with that name?

Oh, sorry. I mean the best tempering gems. I know there's a +18% somewhere in mensis, but
I also need another radial and a triangle.

Oh, that'll probably be the 20.x% droplets from DLC Winter Lanterns.

Thanks. It'll take me a few hours to kill Ludwig, however.

I would have loved to be in the same room as Ludwig's voice actor when he was making those wild horse sounds.

There are two 18% phys gems in Mensis, and the Winter Lanterns drop 19%s.

Imagine him spending days trying to perfect his horse noises at home, and his family doing their normal routine with constant horse noises in the background.

Is there weapons worth to convert when starting a arcane run besides saw spear and threaded cane? All the other choices with good Arc scaling seem to be 20str weapons.

Hey, I just got bloodborne and whenever I use the bell, no one ever enters my world. Is the online dying? I figured it was really popular

No, online is active. Where are you ringing at, though? And at what level? Some areas get far more activity than others.

If your basis for "worth it" is .662 scaling or better, then, I guess not. But honestly I think Saw Cleaver kicks the shit out of the Spear.

Can't remember the name... but there was someone in a tower firing a chain gun I killed to get access to the badass spear arm. I went up some tower where there was a door locked and I'm pretty fucking lost.

Any weapon that doesn't have split damage. They're outclassed by the saws, but still perfectly viable.

Old Yharnam.

You should be heading past Djura's tower; it should lead you to a building with a huge, open area. Just head straight after passing the locked door and the ladder near the enemy hunter.

Online in Bloodborne works via level and location. Certain level ranges can co-op with each other, for example, level 98 can co-op as high 150 and as low as 47 (or around those numbers). It also depends on location, some locations are more active than others, just meaning some areas tend to have more players ringing their bells in them, at this point it's later areas as well as some bosses.

What you can also do is go into your options menu, System and Network, set it your matching regions to Worldwide so you can play with anyone in the world and/or set a password, people with that password will be the only people you can co-op with, you can remove it later.

Also, there's three bells - Beckoning Bell for summoning and Small Resonant Bell for getting summoned. The Sinister Bell is for invasions.

How the hell am I supposed to hit other plays with A call Beyond? I've been invading people for while in mensis and I never hit more than 100 with 56 Arcane
Am I not supposed to stand so close to people?

Arc scaling doesn't matter much especially with Cold Abyssals since those can get any pure physical weapon to S in Arcane. Ludwig's Holy Blade has the highest Arcane scaling iirc, but the one-handed sword is outclassed by saws due to low modifiers and no serration against beasts. Hunter Axe and Kirkhammer are good too. Just use any convertable weapon you can hold and stick to it.

>That character with some of the best, most heart wrenching lines in the game is also the goofiest character in the game
I really hope the voice actor behind Ludwig gets a lot more work, he's an absolute treasure.

I went through the path from the right of the lamp in the old church with the freak that wants me to invite people there, but at the end of there is a locked door. I killed the thing in the giant old church past the werewolves that gave me a chalice and I burned the giant think in the building right past the hunter with the shotgun. What am I missing?

user, the days of ACB beyond sending people into panic mode are long gone, everyone knows how to dodge it now.
It's practically a "please get a free hit on me" button now.

I bought the game a week ago after saving up for a PS4, I've made great use of the other spells but I really want ACB to work