/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Hey, wanna play? Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The first expansion pack, Darkness Evolved, launched on September 30th.

Reminder to participate in this poll so we can get a gauge of our community skill: strawpoll.me/11431912

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

To play on PC, you currently have to use an Android emulator such as Leapdroid (recommended), Memu, Nox or Bluestacks.
If the emulator gets stuck on Urias' stage in story mode, you might need to enable Virtualization in your bios (Google it).

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=efpvRt4bBvQ
game-ai.jp/shadowverse/peko-nyanshiki-sprint-count-bishop/
shadowverse-portal.com/card/102121010
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Wake up
>No steam release

First for won't be satisfied unless they give me a full collection

>Those Elf thighs
YES I WANT TO PLAY

>Be on death bed
>Still no Steam release

Just started learning and watching videos since yesterday because of the (delayed) steam release.

It seems Path to Purgatory is like the best card in the game? and the best decks are based around it. What are the chances this will change in the future? (like nerfed into the ground and what not) Is there even a way to remove amulets to counter it?

No, no, none, yes

>>It seems Path to Purgatory is like the best card in the game?
"no" i don't even see anyone play with

Next time before you lie, you should check the playrate statistics

It's not the best card in the game. It's not even the best card in the deck that really utilizes it. It will never, ever be nerfed.

This card is actually not half bad.

what's the best card then?

There is no "best" card. Unless you're talking about waifus, then that's Forte obviously.

The card of your waifu

Is the PC verison gonna have updated assets? these forest thighs are so good.

>7 hours until steam
>still no free packs

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=efpvRt4bBvQ

There is none. It all depends on the deck.
>Pulled animated Forte two days ago
>Don't play Dragoncraft and don't really want to
What am I supposed to do with her

Who's best Leaderfu?

Favorite her and leave it at that. I would love an animated Forte. That's my goal for this game.

every cocksucker on ladder is drawing like a god today, I'm so sick of this shit I think imma just quit, even the memes are getting stale

You're not beating a Haven handily if you're at 3 HP.

Vania, obviously.

Real talk.

>The implied /ss/ in this card

First it was anti-sword guy and now it's the "control isn't viable" guy

Place you bets on what the next meme will be

Just wait until the steambabbies come on so you can farm them.

Depends you definition of "the best"
Welcome to card games why you don't modify something on you deck?

man if it was about waifus I'd probably pick this slut

but bloodcraft seems like complete shit

Shut up, yesterday everything I played against was PtP elf.

Best card in arena, sure.

People have been bitching about DShift for a few weeks now though.

Also, you forgot about Bloodcuck.

>games lasting until turn 9

I play with banner memes and aggro blood this is why i never have the chance to see this card

I made my account about a week ago and have only done the tutorial (waiting on Steam release to actually start playing) Is this worth keeping after doing the tutorial or should I make a new account?

>craft a Forte so I can finally play dragon
>roll a Forte in the next pack
>tfw wasted 2500 vials

is she even legal?
this loli bitch has to be nerfed at some point

I played like 5 different decks, cards literally dont matter when your opponent draws their meme hand in this game. matchmaking always queues me against some horrible matchup and I'm just done playing into their little hands, I don't even need cards anymore so imma just sell this account.

>wasted 2500 vials
You realize you need 3x fortes for every dragon deck ever made right

I hope everyone realize how useless queen vampire is
I would re roll only 2legos don't worth

The rest of the pull

Newfriend here. From which pack do i buy? Also can i spend all my rupees without worrying?

Yeah, the copy I rolled was the 4th one.

Sounds like card games aren't for you.
If you find yourself losing a lot due to poor luck, it's best to just take a good long break and try again later.

focus on standard first, but depending on the deck you want to play you might want to craft a select few expansion cards if they are core

"control isn't viable" memer is a bloodcuck too

Never craft a 3rd Legendary. Not worth.

You might be right. The bloodcuck seemed to always shitpost about control blood and refused to acknowledge bat aggro as good.

yeah a good long break while my account literally loses hundreds of coins of value per day because they won't stop fucking me. lmao

Re rol/10

But what class you want play?

I would, you get a ton, and classic classic classic classic. So much framework there, even for hodgepodge.

I recommend UNO

I meant more like a few hours friend.
Besides, just play unranked if all you want to do is dailies. But you're clearly too salty to listen to reason so, whatever.

I thought Blood and Shadow look neat, but I really haven't dug into the game enough to pick yet

Have they said what the downtime reward is yet?

Animated odin

someone said 4 packs, not sure how true that is

any other THICK waifus like this? this woman is just too erotic for me to handle

Actually higher resolution would be also immensely appreciated.

you just had bad luck. anyway, card games aren't for you and anyone who enjoys them has to accept in one form or another that there is a significant amount of rng involved. card games like these shouldn't be taken too seriously and they'll never be at a true competitive tier.

Sadly not viable, but decent in take-two.

This card any good by the way?

Keep or roll?

This is your Vampy tonight.

there was a weird sprint bishop list that used her.
game-ai.jp/shadowverse/peko-nyanshiki-sprint-count-bishop/

The only conclusion I'll accept is that when a western player is approaching master Cygames ruins their draws and hands every dumbass jap piece of shit on ladder the perfect cards to keep them out

I'd keep it if you want to play Forest. But be aware that deck practically requires 3x Ancient Elf and a bunch of golds you don't have on top of that. But 2x Tia is a good start, and one being animated is sick

does anyone have an idea about how rerolling will work on the steam version? or it simply won't be possible?

>Pulled animated Forte two days ago

Jealous.

She might be shit, but she's hot shit.

Haven girls are the best

probably not possible

She's not shit at all.

>Got animated yuel and animated beast girl in the same pack
Hope they keep adding monster girl sluts to forest

Yuel is in this game?

>animated beast girl
So fucking jelly. Holy fuck.

shadowverse-portal.com/card/102121010

be honest, how many of you would still play this if they removed the half naked anime girls in the art? and replaced them with generic fantasy art like Elder scrolls legends.

Gbf does it better. I'm sorry.

Oh wow, you can farm exp from the story matches. I know what I'll be doing for the next few days.

Cute Nico-chan's just never learn, come here my pretty! TIme to sleep!

I do like Shadowverse's mechanics more than Hearthstone or ELS, but if it looked like either of those I probably wouldn't play it

So after thread advice I am going to reroll, how the hell do I log out of the account on my phone?

I play exclusively for the cute anime girls.

what's the point of grinding EXP?

I wouldn't have given the game a chance had it not been for the half clad anime girls. I'm not saying I'd play Hearthstone or ESL instead, I'm saying I never would have had the experience playing a card game of any sort.

So I thank half naked anime girls.

Too bad GBF doesn't have any gameplay.

clear the cache of game

i'm literally gay so it's not like i'm here for the fanservice

Not that user but I already have two. One more and i'll have the full 3.
I'd play it but I wouldn't enjoy it as much.

I'd still play it now, but I'll fully admit that the main reason I gave this game a shot at all in the beginning was because it was bringing back the art I like from RoB.

now they just need to add some of this good shit that iRoB didn't live long enough to get

I want the animated cards, and the lv 100 flair as quickly as possible. For the classes that I don't have decks for, I can't be bothered with doing free matches for an eternity.

I would, even more. The anime style is an embarrassment.

Should I keep the hope alive?

Just go back to wherever normalfags come from.

>Be honest, would you still care about a good product if you took its good qualities out of it
woah really made me think

What is she wearing? A wedding dress? A bikini? wtf is this a pool wedding?

Aesthetics are important, HS art by and large looking like shit is why I never bothered with it.

Remember that battles 7 and 8 give the most exp. Preferably repeat battle 7 over and over again so you don't have to go through the menu when you win battle 8.

Be honest guys. If they took out the cards in this game you wouldn't be playing it. You're only playing for the cards.