1st for yogg will steal the final

>tfw you have at least 1 more pack than the majority of /hsg/

From HotMeowth

i chose meowth because I saw him winthe last tourney, easy 4 packs and counting

>some kid adds me and tells me I should start streaming

terrible idea right? who would watch that shit

>0-4

Thanks non-americans

it's uh, only one pack for a series win.

You're not very bright, are you?

Probably. There is a lot of competition in the Hearthstone scene. You would likely do poorly. If you jumped onto something with next to no scene like Shadowverse, you would have a chance.

It never seemed like something I'd want to do but he was pretty adamant about it

he seems to like watching my games

Did Thijc lose his second match already?

then why does it say "each match" instead of "each round"

a match is a full conquest match
everyone has won 1 or 0 packs right now

That's very nice. Now the kid has a personal streamer that will always be there for him. Be his friend, user.

>he doesnt know what match and rounds mean

goddamit that's called a series. Fucking hearthstone changing shit like commentators are called casters, nigga we are not playing world of warcraf we aint mages

>just got home
>check results

LMAOING AT THE FAGS WHO PICKED LE MEME DUTCH MAN

EZIEST PACK OF MY LIFE

my pick wasn't much better but i'll be goddamned before I back a dutch

1 or 2 actually, since you get a FREE* pack for picking someone.

>he doesn't know what a "match is"
>he probably doesn't know what a "matchup" is aka 1 game matchup against priest is usually a 10-0 matchup

>stream suddenly turns to some rts shit

I'm out

Yugioh uses match too. Also literally every e sport ever uses casters

you might want to learn the meaning of words. here's something that will help or further confuse you.

each match that was played this round produced a pack for the winners. everyone will have a chance to win another pack in the next round, if their champ wins their match.

Post dicks

Each match, not each game.

when do i get my packs

First half.

In one week

Second half. This 18 deck limit is annoying.

It's not secret pally

>coin huntress on 2
>casts freezing trap, snipe and cat trick
>to contest a 1 mana 1/1

is this the power of EU?

Damn even with that metric ton of makeup you can still see she has a man face

He must be horrid without makeup

I hope the "EU LADDER IS DIFFICULT!" meme dies after this kek

PAVEL YOU SLAVSHITTER FUCK. I TRUSTED YOU WITH MY PACKS. I HOPE WW3 STARTS SOON SO YOU AND THE YANKS WIPE EACH OTHER OUT WITH NUCLEAR FIRE.

Really?
Because I have seen many confirmed girls that look manlier than that.

she makes up for the cake with having nice rack

IDK she also has that negro nose. I think she has some black blood in her.

she's have Venezuelan half italian so she's basically 80% african

At least she lucked out skin color

So zoo is only viable because 1 drops are all well above the power curve right?

Well, specifically that early game minions are above the power level of board wipes, yeah.

Not just 1-drops, and with the karazhan discard shit zoo got some new ways to cheat the curve.

Still, it's "only" viable in the current meta.

And because all zoo decks come from classes with good drawing mechanics or cards.

strong 1, 3 and 5 drops
2 draws per turn
peddler for extra hand damage
not enough good low cost removal

it's a lot of things

Its viable because warlock has a fucking broken hero power. No other class can board vomit to keep control because they'd run out of gas.

Not really. The 1 drops Zoo uses are pretty fair in the grand scheme. They are way weaker than say Trogg or Mana Wyrm.

The strength of Zoo is the synergy between drops and the card draw engine. The cards individually are not that powerful.

man playing against warrior is just such an enjoyable experience

knowing that MAYBE if you manage to navigate 2 slams bash 2 brawls 2 fiery war axes 2 executes tinkmaster sylvanas and a fucking horde of removal MAYBE i'll actually get to play the game if i somehow manage to kill his 60 armor

I seem to recall someone asking for a decent deck to play for Priest, so I brought up this simple one. Nothing even remotely complex, but it's more than serviceable up to Rank 10. I'm at Rank 10 two stars and am currently 4-1 with it.

Warlock drawing two cards a turn is the only broken part in zoo.

To be honest it's nice to have games where I have enough time to play the cards I put in my deck

Requesting the Warrior deck specifically made to make the enemy start hating the game.

Warrior is anti-fun, the class.

Post your cardfu RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>Never viable

holy fuck I am so good at midrange shaman

here's mine

Also FUCK the 18 max limit, i keep having to delete and remake them when i want to play them again and it's annoying as fuck

play it in midrange shaman

I use her in a version of tempo mage with an additional kobold geomancer

I just want warrior to die, it's even more cancerous than shaman.

Would it be so bad if Justicar Trueheart heropowers would be
>Warlock: 2 self damage, adds a copy to your hand from your deck instead of drawing a card
>Shaman: same but with 0/1 manacost (overloaded manacost?)
And so on. TGT had a lot of cool card ideas but I am pretty sure brode never even tested those cards. Pic very much related.

Please reprint this

If you even THINK about her, I will skull-fuck you into the dirt. She's mine.

I have been wondering why this doesn't pop up in shaman decks. It's just as good as other thought-of-unplayables like Secret Keeper.

the only people who would complain about warrior right now would be freeze mage or people with no cards straight up

just about everything else has a favorable fucking matchup vs fedora warrior

>3 mana 6/4

Too weak for Shaman

its not needed its super winmore

would much rather play horserider if i wanted a 3 drop

This is nothing like secret keeper. It's not nearly as good either and fills no role whatsoever.

>mfw I picked this gook.

>anyone but asskeeper

Nigguh I will fucking drown you in the sea and piss over your floating corpse once I'm done with you. Deathwing won't even eat your fucking corpse when I'm done with you.

pls don't post my waifu shes mine and not yous

i'm just posting the better version of her picture

Looks like I just found myself a waifu

What's the best deck to get legend?

>... except mice.

I will now post OC until you cannot stand it. You have brought this rain of hate down upon yourselves.

>Veeky Forums suddenly has ads again
>not weeab tenga egg ads
>legit malware scam ads

I miss that pink guy.

so where do I get my cards

WIIIIIINDDDD!!!

how does he manage to stay relevant?

So.... can we change our champions or is it too late?

Is he? I haven't seen or heard of him since some thread on /v/ was ripping him about The Witness.

second chance next week

He produces a fun stream where the highlight is watching him fuck up.
I also like watching him play stardew it's comfy.

He does shit for some other stream network on top of his personal stream.

>tfw tasteless just fell off the face of the earth when he wasn't able to get into dota2, fgc or hearthstone

What happened to artosis? I haven't seen him since he lost his pylon. Did he ever find it?

He casts sc2 and hots but now that sc2 has no league anymore in korea I kind of hope that he returns to casting HS, the english speaking casters for HS in Korea and the blizzard events in asia are trash.

No, because of life tap. Try playing zoo without tapping for a game and see what happens.
Also see what happens when you finley into life tap on turn 1 as murloc shaman. Suddenly it's a playable deck that can win a game.

Zoo does benefit from some premium drops.
Can't avoid the classic 1 mana 3/2, and voidwalker's 1/3/taunt is excellent.
Then there's peddler, something like the 3rd best 2-drop in standard (below thalnos and alex's champ, tied with golem).
Speaking of which, the 2 slot power balance is just absurd. Paladin has essentially zero, while mage and rogue have many of the best.
Plus there's councilman and IGB, which are easily among the best 3-drops in the game.

Bullshit, warrior is a key part of the game and keeping HS fun.
Stop and think of all the fun-as-hell decks and cards that are only playable to their full potential in warrior matchups. Deathrattle hunter, dreadlock, shadow rogue, anubarak, etc.
All those cool cards that are just "too slow"? They ain't too slow against garrosh.
Without control warrior (and control shaman if it was more common) max-value combo decks just have no place in hearthstone.

it is utter crap in most shaman decks, let's just say i've done extensive testing. MC is not at all useful in most shaman decks and reminds us not to exaggerate by referring to cards by their conditional statlines.
That said, it's semi-playable in totem/token and mid-control shamans and you can have some fun with her. Pic related.

Here's some hot dragon action for you.

He looks like Charlie from It's Always Sunny.

>>Okay Charlie we're gonna help you get back into the ranked scene, help find a new deck you like even more than... beast warrior.
>Well I don't see how that's possible but I'll tell you what, let me pop a quick M on this mage deck so we know it's filled with Murlocs...

>tfw Ragnaros from Barnes

We posting OCs?

>reynigger thinks 5 minute delay on his stream is going to help him get to legend

We were until you started fucking up the place.