Why do you have such a huge boner for Crown Victorias, Veeky Forums?

Why do you have such a huge boner for Crown Victorias, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uH_X-9fjfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

neckbeards want some illusion of authority so they like things attached to the definition of authority

My first car was a 03 town car. Still have it, very comfortable.

t. smart car driver

OP, lots of us just want a comfortable and spacious cruiser with a sizeable aftermarket.

If you wanted that you would have gotten a Town Car

Non PI models are pretty comfy, and it just looks cool. Like a cross between muscle car and family sedan styling.

The police in my city all drive ford explorers and a few dodge chargers. They have about three CVPIs total, and they never, ever, ever station them on the highway. They're the cars they send when there probably isn't going to be an actual car chase, because they're slow and can't go over half the medians here.

Bump

meh they're ok..

Nice projection, fag.

Comfy American landbarge with smooth reliable engine

What's to hate, unless you're a "hurr sports car" guy that owns a Civic R/Si

>triggered

I prefer the Grand Marquis myself just because around here they're more likely to be driven by older folks and/or taken care of pretty well, while nearly every Crown Vic you see is an ex-Interceptor that's completely beat to shit with a dweeb driving it who kept the pushbar and spotlight on because I WANNA BE A COP. IMO they also look better, especially the pre-06 ones when they had the wider headlights that went right up to the grille instead of the Crown Vic style body color trim between the grille and lights. Town Cars are ugly abortions, though.

As for Panthers in general, I'm a simple man who likes land barges with V8s, questionable handling, column shifters and bench seats, a car that makes no qualms about its role in life, that being to get you from point A to point B in comfort.

Ur an ugly abortion

I'm an ugly abortion with cozy-ass bench seats, motherfucker.

Woah there sir calm down with that language

The GM B-Bodies are better.

I like them because they have a reputation for being overbuilt and tough. A lot of them suffer a great deal of abuse when used by police departments and they tend to just keep going and going.

They represent the resilient, no-nonsense nature of the police culture and a lot of American's like that.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=2uH_X-9fjfI

my dad has had a crown vic for almost 10 years and it was a great car for whenever we went on roadtrips

hasn't had any major problems with the car either so it's a reliable, roomy car with a v8

I'm not black or a police officer, so I don't really like them all that much

I personally want any car on the panther platform, would only buy a CLEAN ex cop car

lol this

Crown vics are for plebs, get a town car or a grand marquis

I wanted to experience body on frame full size sedan goodness. It's a great all rounder vehicle, just as capable as a small SUV or some station wagons.

>get the more expensive, harder to maintain, heavier, slower model

What you WANT is a Marauder

>heaviest panther ever
>less torque in the lower revs
>same driveline other than the engine

Waste of money if you want a hot rod panther.

poor + authority issues = wanting a crown vic

pretty standard for Veeky Forums

Cheap comfy reliable safe sedans.I like Gran Marquise to just not as much. The Mercs you can get great deals on from old people wanting them out of the driveway. Looking at a 2008 for 1500. Only thing wrong is it will need front brakes by December latest.