He thinks driving a sub 200hp piece of shit is a """""""""""""performance""""""""""""" car

>he thinks driving a sub 200hp piece of shit is a """""""""""""performance""""""""""""" car
>m-muh corners
Yah enjoy getting dusted by a Maxima faggot

My vehicle has less than 200hp and spanks supercars like it ain't a thing
Stay slow

buddy i jog faster than a veyron thanks to enhancement surgery. cars are a meme.

Bikefag detected.

Hope you like grinding your arms down to stumps when you high side.

if you're not racing autononymous cars, the driver matters

an incompetent buffoon in a GT-R will still lose to a pro in a a fucking corolla on anything but a straight line

>muh corners
yes, if it's not drag racing or nascar is has corners

t. just leased a V6 Accord

>what is gear
LMAO

Kys, weeb retard

>Wanting to smash your head open like a melon on a guard rail

This
>weebfags need to do backroads in an attempt to win
>straight lines are always shortest

cucked and fucked

You mean crack a rib, snap your arm in half, shatter your wrist, and break your collarbone.

cars are designed to negotiate corners if they aren't purpose-built dragsters
a car that sucks at that is a failure as much as a car that corners like a god but has a top speed of 55mph

Unfortunately for you, "muscle" cars aren't that bad at corners.

Compared to actual track cars? They are.

Also the muscle car is fucking dead. Even the mustang is slowly turning into a shitty track weapon meant for smoking econoboxes.

>Compared to actual track cars?
Yes but you, and 100% of Veeky Forums doesn't own a track car
A car you take to the track is not a track car either.

>Also the muscle car is fucking dead.
That's why i used quotes. The classic meme is it's the muscle car that can't turn which is universally false.

>wanting to live
lol

>He thinks sports cars = performance cars

>Not going ATGATT

>Mustang (and Camaro)
>Muscle car
Pick one. They're pony cars.

I always love this cute turn left joke.

If you understood the difference between turning left and being at a constant drift for several hours you wouldn't be a shit driver.

Yes, the fastest Nascar drivers are constantly sliding around the track, they aren't gripping it. It's why the F1 guys are slower then all the drivers who came up from dirt track racing. F1 guys only know grip.

>an incompetent buffoon in a GT-R will still lose to a pro in a a fucking corolla on anything but a straight line
this is entirely false unless the person in the gtr is full on brain dead and cant exceed 20mph
"huur pro racer in econobox vs normal person in supercar", pro driver always loses.

>It's why the F1 guys are slower then all the drivers who came up from dirt track racing. F1 guys only know grip
f1 racers dont know proper vehicle dynamics as theyve always been driving gokarts, or oversized gokarts.

>thinking your pos maxima shitbox is fast