>Competitive Info
gousgamers.net/overwatch

Previous thread:

Fucking range ban this autist already fucking mods

>Mercy will never stand on you

Why even live, senpai?

Reminder of best pairing

Mercy is ONLY for cuddling purposes.

You're being obtuse. Mercy is a huge gaping roastie.

I fucking hate women.

>Other waifus
>As in more than one

>Guy picks bastion
>Gets killed by pharah and we lose point A
>Tries defending it all game with medals
>Check profile
>10 hours on comp bastion
W H Y
H
Y
do these people exist and why am i always on their team

Do not ship that whore with my blueberry

You should only hate 3D women.

Mercy is 2D and doesn't even know what a penis is.

I'm always the best bastion.

If by cuddling you mean impregnation and child-bearing then yes.

Mercy is for Pharah only.

Pure love.

WHY IS SHE SO PERFECT

>37 years old, self-assured, confident, beautiful medical-science prodigy

nah user, between her personal and professional life, mercy has seen and dealt with more cock than a crack whore

What did you guys place on the PTR? Apparently Blizzard lowered it for everyone.

Me? I got 3800.

Real new thread, stop fucking with the OP, troll

What is the current meta with mei? How does she stand on PS4?

With her feet.

Fuck off, mods please deal with this troll thread because he keeps fucking with the links in the OP.

How do I get gud with genji ult?

You use it on 1 person at a time.Like seagull

A life of celibacy and NEETdom

Cut a nigga close and target the squishies from behind. Your dash resets on kills, so try to kill people when dashing so that you'll be untouchable.

>Check information about Widowmaker Statue since I have money to spare
>It was made by a French team
>It is not for sale cuz is going to be at Blizzcon this year
>Probably there wont be another statue unless you pay a shit ton of money
>even have carbon fiber on it

Is this real life? how this reality can be so painful?

I generally try to go for the healer, unless it's zenyatta. If your team is pushing and you help collapse their support, then you can finish them off easily.

tfw no mccree bf

>unless its zenyatta
that should be one of your prime targets next to ana and mercy

No, thank you.

You just have to commission their team with obscene amounts of money, user. Don't you have millions of dollars to spare on having someone hand-craft your waifu?

Just reflect his orbs. Zenyatta is, mathematically, the easiest character in the game to kill. You eat him alive.

Seriously, it'd make their jobs easier

What I mean is, if zenyatta has his ultimate, then my entire attack is wasted. I will try to kill him first before I ult.

You'll never have an 80's electro hip hop skate party with Lucio and D.Va and get into pranks, hijinks and shenanigans with them to save the teen youth center from greedy real estate developers headed up by Symmetra and Reaper, and Widowmaker (wearing a suit with shoulder pads).

Corrupt Hana Song.

>No, thank you.
what did he mean by this

I'd watch that. I'd also watch a romantic comedy about pic related.

SHE IS TWO DEE

I appreciate the offer, but I do not want anything to do with any of the men in Overwatch beyond having friendly bonding time.

Why can't the avoid player feature come back? Just make it teammates only so you can't dodge people who beat you

I'm sick of getting troll picks in competitive already

It's incredible to me that there are still people out there who don't think Reinhardt is Pharah's father. That shit is obvious. She's literally a combination of the two of them.

>fondness for armor suits
>obsession with justice
>secondary abilities with high versatility
>married to the job

Because eventually people will not be able to get matches. Some pro sniper got avoided by a bunch of people so it took hours in queue for him to get a match.

People don't want to get blocked just for being good. It also promotes division in a game whose dev team wants to promote inclusion.

I posted all the correct links in the OP, I don't see the issue.

The OP does not violate any rules.

>tfw your triple Roadhog strat makes people ragequit

are you sure?
have you considered the soldier 76 bf?

They're talking about implementing it only for your own team members so if someone's being a cancerous fuck, you won't have them on your team in the future.

Reinhardt probably pounded Ana on the nightly, honestly. After every mission, while Jack and Gabriel were arguing about who gets to lead Overwatch, he's taking her to his private quarters and giving her a few hot loads.

They'd be able to last longer because of her nanoboosting.

how to we fix bastion?

>Competitive
>Team struggling to push on Eichenwald
>Comms is full of people complaining about street pig hook, Mei walls, and dying in general
>Leave Comms
>"Hey why did you leave???"
>Win game

Huh, so this is the power /mute all

No, thank you, but I appreciate the offer, all the same. You gayposters can be very pushy, sometimes.

My answer still stands. They don't want anything in their game making anyone's fee-fees hurt, so that means no blocking people when they're "just being themselves".

Tracer

Post an image describing your experience this competitive season /owg/

I'm getting annoyed with the old 'we didn't immediately win so I'm going to give up and play wrong intentionally' and 'I'll wait until we've already lost to give my opinion on how we could have won'.

If they think they can do a better job as the tank or healer, I'll switch in a second, but they'd rather just complain.

>You gayposters can be very pushy, sometimes.
Sorry, man. I can't really speak for the other husbandoposters, but I'm sure they don't mean anything by it.

1 week

>someone on here tells me to join the plebbit Overwatch discord to find people to queue with
>try it out
>join one for Diamond players
>queue with them
>they're all actually low plat because they fell out of Diamond
>they're all fucking trash
>get four gold medals as McCree
>59 eliminations
>47 objective kills
>3:28 objective time
>29k damage done
>we still lose
Why does Blizzard listen to Reddit for balancing?

not like that, dont make him a swiss army knife fucko

Give him his shield back, less animation time while chaning mode, higher magazine while in Recon configuration

is cute.

I feel for you. The most frustrating thing are people complaining about the supports not doing their job while they run in alone and die.

can't wait
just kidding, if it goes through fujoshits will have a field day

There's nothing wrong with him, he deals nearly 500 damage.

I know they don't. It's okay.

It's a problem of people not being able to pull their heads out of their asses to group up. You just have to stay positive.

Why did you join the reddit Overwatch discord when you know it's a bad idea? Just post your bnet and people will add you here.

You realize when a ship gets confirmed canon it usually loses its appeal with fujoshits right?

Why did nobody tell me how fun Ana is to play?

Because I was tired of solo queue and was willing to try anything.

Her kit is OP as fuck and fun to use as a result, nerfs are coming soon

I'm sorry you had to deal with losses. Like I said, post bnet and someone here will eventually add you.

What does the Green, Yellow and Red bars mean on your Friends List?

>OW is my first fps
>be shit
>can't play my boy McCree because I can't aim for shit
>practice aiming and all that shit, it doesn't really help I still blow ass
>almost level 100 and still can't aim
>start playing pretty hard again with the halloween event for boxes and its like something just starts clicking and I feel like I'm landing more shots
>feeling pretty good after playing a few days and decide to go McCree
>have an amazing game, over 60% accuracy and golds in damage and elims, amazing for me at least
>figure it was probably luck, lets just play another and come back down to earth
>do it again, with more or less the same results
>still not completely convinced so I come back the next day, I was probably just on a hot streak or in the zone or some shit
>its the best game I've ever had in OW, 78% accuracy and genuinely felt like I carried a game for the first time in my life
While the last game was probably just a really good game, it feels really nice to finally feel like I'm gitting gud after getting shit on for months

I guess it can lose it's "forbidden love xDDDD" aspect, but now fujo's can defend their ship because its canon

>Zenyatta and Lucio dominate the meta.
>People always saying Ana is shit, garbage, etc.
>Won't listen to any other opinions.
>Zenyatta gets nerfed so people actually start playing supports other than Zen and Lucio.
>People ealize how fucking strong Ana's kit is.
>Now they cry for nerfs.
I
FUCKING
CALLED IT

>Toa/Islander skin

I have such mixed feelings about that skin. I love the weapon and the body design, but I hate the mask. I even get what it's referencing and I still just think it's ugly as hell.

Pretty funny how every time something like this gets brought up, the defenders always try to infantilize the people who just don't want to put up with a Symmetra putting up cliff teleports or would rather not be called 'nigger faggot' repeatedly by the Hanzo who can't hit for shit. There's 'being yourself' and then there's 'being a waste of oxygen.' People shouldn't have to put up with that kind of nonsense if they don't want to.

If you want to keep him as a stationary turret, then bring in situational bullet damage - double damage to shields/barriers/armor/etc., half damage to soft targets. Alternatively, bring in %HP damage so he's super effective against tanks but not so great against ordinary targets. Movement speed/armor in tank mode needs to be reduced by about a quarter if not more and the explosive needs to be reduced by about as much as well. He shouldn't be able to two-shot tanks with literally no drawbacks.

>queue for QP in the wee hours in the morning two weeks ago
>still get great games, barely any groups over 3 men

>queue for qp these days
>5 man tryhards

WHAT WENT WRONG
DID ALL THE FUN PEOPLE LEAVE FOR BATTLEFIELD 1???

Anyone who didn't have brain damage knew Ana was going to be OP. Outrageously high single target healing, Transcendence counter, OP ult every 2 seconds.

>stop playing with my friends because they get mad as fuck when things don't go their way and start making troll picks/treating comp like QP
>currently Diamond while they are gold (with one or two actually fucking Silver)

Just make it so you're less likely to team with them.

As a whole you probably wont ever team with them again but it can still do it

Wouldn't change a thing really expect giving you less trolls

Where the hell do you pick your friends?

I've been on the ana train the entire time, bringing one defensive ult with lucio has always been good,

Her sleep is a clutch counter to anything
(got 3 crossmap sleeps today on pharas)

Her grenade is the most versatile ability there has ever been

Her healing ourmatches every other healer

When they buffed her ammo capacity i was really fucking angry because i know this meta was coming

reminder you can use invisible names in this

I know them outside of the game. They used to ask me to queue with them, but I literally can't queue with any of them anymore because I'm too high above them. I just made sure to play when they weren't online.

It would be a nice idea to filter them, but then too many people would filter them and they'd never get games. Then they'd complain on the threads, and Blizzard would remove the function again.

Ok Ana is a very strong support but her ult is not one of those reasons.
The only reason her ult is powerful is because it synergizes so damn well with the rest of her kit, which like you said has outrageous single target healing.
Also sleep dart will never not be a good ability, especially when they changed how ults are depleted.

How healing should work in my opinion, strength wise, is Lucio < Zen < Ana < Mercy.
Mercy gets highest since she has to be up close to heal in addition to having to choose between healing and utility.

Also her healing grenade is REALLY fucking fast, its like launching a fucking rocket.

Thats really why shes broken honestly.
She has the most utility out of any hero in the game while also being able to put out the most healing out of any healer.
She also can handle flankers really well thanks to the burst her grenade gives.
Seriously Ana has so much fucking utility and options in every single engagement she takes a part in.

Has siztra moved from hacking in CSGO into overwatch now? If you guys didn't know Siztra was an anime hacking shitposter on csgog and he cheats with his animebois in videogames.

Watch out

Should've done what Respawn did with Titanfall and just match them with each other so they can all be wretched together.

>mfw carried

After I hit Diamond I just stopped playing.

it worked perfectly fine, as nobody used it because someone was too good, everyone just avoided players that abused things like pre-nerf widowmaker, those players deserve to wait longer (even when they actually didn't. it was just a literal bullshit statement. matchmaking took just as long as it does now for high ranked quickplayers, around 4-6 minutes)

is he looking for a qt animeboi

her ult IS one of those reasons, it's ridiculously good even on pathetic characters, its utility is only minimally decreasing post-speed patch.

like you cant even argue that 2bh

>Play Junkrat for the first time
>Get 4 golds, POTG, and end card
Holy shit, this is the easiest hero in the game. Just lob grenades, get kills, get an ult in a minute and get POTG. This shouldn't be this easy.

Maybe get a throw away acount.

So give them the Dota 2 Jail treatment? Might be cool. We'd have tons of people from this thread in there, though, so you'd hear nothing but complaints about how people are trying to climb out.

Did the dog die?

welcome to overwatch it will be fun for another few hours or so

>tfw not rich enough to a get detailed statue of the blueberry
So painful.

Who in the game can really counter Ana? I've been playing as her the last few weeks and nearly everyone poses minimal threat to her it seems. At the moment Tracer is the biggest problem since she can reverse past the grenade debuff and it's pretty hard to land a dart on her when she's up to her usual tricks. All the usually intimidating characters pose little to no threat at all to her since she can prevent healing and put to sleep.

Are shitra and his faggot IRC squad still alive? Haven't ben on /a/ in years.