Who makes the most A E S T H E T I C station wagons and why is it the French?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XVg-yI252CQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do people like wagons? They're heavy, ugly, bloated dad mobiles that no car enthusiast should ever touch unless it's an E39 540i or Audi RS wagon

>and why is it the French?
ask Orson

shut up retard

Your opinion is objectively wrong, cuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=XVg-yI252CQ

Not the frogs

Because the Swedes were driven out of business

That's a face only a burger could love. Serious performance though.
I'll always have a soft spot for XMs and Xantias. XM sedan from the rear is a bit ugly tho. And I happen to prefer the Xantia sedan to the wagon, but the wagon is still among the most beautiful wagons in existence.
You've got a point

hah

lolno

last one one from me

Nice taste. The Swedish tho...
Pleb, BMW wagons always look like an afterthought. Same for Mercedes.

Let me take my afterthought claim back for that one. I won't take the Merc claim back at least for now tho.

Does AMC count as French?

nice hearse, Michael Myers

Maybe, but I'm pretty sure that thing is neither a wagon nor aesthetic.

It's definitely an autism car, but I think it's cute. Eagles are hot as fuck, although the 2-door version is better.

kitsch as fuck

they did get it right occasionally

>they did get it right occasionally
Until you look from the rear. I think newer ones look better though.

Shit, looks fine to me.

I'm now sure that they look better. Still W212 has been a bit unimpressive, I'm hoping for W213 to be awesome. Design quality took a dive after the W124, W201 and W140 at Mercedes. The CLS is a breath of fresh air though, and so is the W222. W212 impressed me after the facelift, even if pre-facelift it was a huge improvement on previous generations.
A matter of taste I guess. My guilty pleasure are boxy Volvo wagons. They look like a kid designed them but I still love them because of how bold they are.

It's the insane headlights that always give me a boner.

Honestly, I love the fuck out of these more than I care to admit.

If I could find one in my area that didn't look like it has been crashed a 100 times, I would buy it instantly.

It looks great desu.

I prefer the 700 and 900 series but the 200 series is nice too.

It's a shame how much abuse wagons tend to be subject to in comparison with their sedan counterparts

wew, I think I should check my digits

Yeah, it's amazing. There's a w123 TD wagon I see at the local library all the time when I drive by, but it looks like it ran through a demolition derby.

I have a w201 2.3l 8v and outside of the paint on the hood and boot, it's fine. I would kill for a wagon, but they all look like they went through the grinder when I do see them.

Nice quad.

>Yeah, it's amazing. There's a w123 TD wagon I see at the local library all the time when I drive by, but it looks like it ran through a demolition derby.
Seems like one sadly has to avoid wagons when buying used :-(
>I have a w201 2.3l 8v and outside of the paint on the hood and boot, it's fine. I would kill for a wagon, but they all look like they went through the grinder when I do see them.
I'm glad your 201 keeps going, pretty amazing longevity for a gasser tbqh.
>Nice quad.
Thanks m80.

lol, did Chad fuck your wife in the back of his turbo wagon, cuck?

Are you mad because I'm right you fucking retard? Why are you even on this board if you like shit cars?

>shit cars
You've been proven wrong above, cuck. Enjoy your limited space. I bet sedans remind you of your shed, fucking cuck. I'm absolutely disgusted by you.

lmao check out this faggot

>proven wrong
>with one example
>more space
>for even more unnecessary weight
I like cars that handle well. Also, you're obviously american because muh power and muh 0-60 times so the chance of you being a cuck is much higher than me.

>you're obviously american
lel no

>dad mobile
Never heard that term before, but I am a dad, so...

based dad btfoing the cuck

e class looks beter as a wagon than sedan

which generation?
I like it more as a sedan most of the time

mein neger.

10 gorillion hours in mspaint

If you're talking AMG the sedan looks better, but in cheaper spec the wagon wins every time

I think I still prefer the sedan, but that generation is arguably the best so far when it comes to Benz wagons, as I said earlier.

Most aesthetic wagon coming through.

The frogs ain't got shit on Swedistan

Also what's so impressive about this? I couldn't tell it's an AMG if not for the badge.

I'd rather have the 9-5. Too bad they were driven out of business as I said earlier .

Best wagon of all time imo, I love tons of different wagons but nothing comes close to that, except for wagons made to abuse.

Now we're left with this

That ass tho.
The front is better on the W212 facelift version, but the rear is best for both versions in the latest one.

But that is a 9-5

Disregard that post, I'm a retard

>his wagon doesn't have a V10

jokes aside, i still think the swedes take this round. Between the bricks and the space-saabs, easily

kek, your wishes are my commands sir

The new one?

You are now aware that you can get the C6's Hydractive 3+ suspension on upper-trim C5s. Ultimate comfywagon coming through.

Do you even carry bro?

The previous one, I'm not totally sold on that rear.

>2016
>still using AESTHETIC as an adjective

i know its a meme, but cmon man youre making people stupider.

this guy knows

The 156 pulled off the wagon look better.

>the french
kek

>needs a conversion to be AESTHETIC

Will this be acceptable?

better looking than the sedan.

hold on while i go find my lube

>2016
>not knowing aesthetic is an adjective
look at the 2nd definition and stop being such a pleb

>stancefaggotry

>2016
>not knowing internet dictionaries change with new uses of the word outside of the original definition

>better looking than the sedan.
agreed wholeheartedly

>internet dictionaries
that's Oxford, a respectable dictionary, not Merriam-Webster or some other murifat crap like that

>dictionary from britanistan
>"""""""respectable"""""""

truly causes the neurons located in my nucleus to begin their activation sequence

But no AMVAR available for C5.

they look awesome in the dark

always wanted one of those

I'm completely biased when I saw this, but 1998 V70's are easily one of the best looking station wagons. they went downhill after the 2000.
>tfw learning to drive in the high performance version
fuck that was fun. I wonder if my parents still have that car.

Jus the thread I needed. Give me a reason not to buy this for a 1000 yurobucks. 2001, a massive 1.6 litre petrol engine,105k miles driven, no major flaws except the immobilizer acts up at times and wont let the damn thing start.

don't ever buy a Renault from early 2000s, interiors falls apart easily and mechanically they are unreliable as fuck. My dad's got a 2003 Clio mk2 and it's a piece of shit

Poor quality, poor driving dynamics, no torks from the 1.6 16V engine. I had a megane 3 1.6 16V, it was no faster than the 1.2 clio I had before because of all the weight. No torks at all. Have to rev it north of 4000 to get any "push". DCi engines at least have some torque to push you on the highway. This will feel like a dead car. I have a BMW e60 now 2.5 petrol. Much better. I would go for a e46 bmw 320d in your position if you want a frugal but good car.

I'd rather get kicked in the dick than drive a BMW, though.

Yep shame Mitsubishi didn't at least just give us the wagon, let alone the VR-4

True, they look like rolling cereal boxes.

>his superwagon doesn't have two turbos strapped to its V10

>his redline is before 8000

Everyone knows that Australia makes the best wagons.

lmao that rear looks like shit
it was like "yeah, lets put most effort on front and just shit on the rear"

Forgot picture.

even most basic japan crapboxes are well more designed than this crap. whats so appealing of 90's mercs anyway? only W140 and W190 (especially evo) look somewhat solid, even shitty audis from 90's look better than mercs. fucking disgusting

The VE is my favorite, so sexy.

Holden mate.

They should have also made a Lotus version of the caravan me thinks.

V6
RWD

Never Ever

again

:(