Is it possible to undo the proliferation of Salafism/Wahhabism at this point?

Is it possible to undo the proliferation of Salafism/Wahhabism at this point?

It's not wahhabism as much as it is twisted sunni belief through using certain hadiths by corrupted sheikhs to control the masses for their own interest.

Okay so is there any undoing that, or is that just gonna be the way the arab world is going forwad?

They could have the most fundamentalist form of Islam possible for all I care as long as they remained in the Middle East (and Western powers stopped intervening in their affairs).

got-dangit dale take your pills

Cutting off funds to the Saudi royal family and or causing a collapse in their gov't would be a start.

>Salafism/Wahhabism
>Not all of Islam
Worst meme of the Millenia

no
not anymore
The explosion of the internet has let the cat out of the bag.
All we will be seeing from now on is muslims everywhere trying to become more fundamentalist and move closer to a traditional arabic lifestyle because that is what islam is supposed to be according to their saudi masters.

maybe the gulen movement could have been an alternative, but not anymore. but then again muhummad got his ass kicked the first time and everyone thought he was a no hoper so you never know.

>the gulen movement
The anti-Shia beliefs in Gulen Movement were very pronounced.

well they're pretty pronounced in wahhabism too, still the lesser of 2 evils i would think

the antidote to islamism is ethnic nationalism

I don't think it's proliferating effectively at all. ISIS couldn't manage a state to save their lives, when the vigor of angry youth dies down and polar relations shift nobody will give a fuck about the middle east anymore. Muslims actually have a shrinking global population compared to irreligion and none of their counties are technologically or economically formidable. Why you pussies are even scared of these faggots is beyond me. You have more chance of choking to death but nobody cares because a bit of food lodged in your throat doesn't speak a scary foreign language and swing a sword.

The west needs to return to Christ. We need a crusade at home. We need to restore the church and do away with the masonry, godlessness, and judaism that has infected our societies. It's the only hope that the west has to survive Islam.

Yes, just pump in western culture. It takes time, and there will be a reactionary movement of even harder hardline Islam, but it cannot win, western freedom is too strong, too appealing, to fun.

The youth of the entire Islamic world is divided between these two cultures, that is why there is Salafism, they are the louder voice but they are not the whole story.

Yes. Just pump in more globalism and materialism, and then just keep pumping it in. Go for the fast acting, low irritant kind.

Modern Islamist fundamentalism is very much a reaction to the way Middle Eastern society has been changing in the last few decades, and its a losing battle they cannot ultimately win.

>defeating extremism
>through extremism

Brilliant idea /pol/. I wonder why no one else ever thought of this

Hivemind

Christian extremism is great.

You're right, I too love arbitrary punishment, judicial nepotism and brutality for tedious offenses.

The experiment has failed. Secularism doesn't work. Liberalism is a disaster. Get over it.

>masonry

10/10 post

This

And yet the secular west still lives in relative prosperity, while the christian Phillipines, with the extremist justice you masturbate over, is a complete shithole.

in indonesia most people have become anti wahabi, especially since recent 2010 saudification

but people also think wahabism was created by jews, so there's that

People here think every Muslim has the same religious beliefs and practices so they tend to project their Anti-Arab/mid east sentiments to every Muslim.

Could be the answer to OP's question. Just blame the Jews for it and maybe it will fall out of favor.

More Sufism, I guess

put that tripcode back, Constantine