/feg/- Fire Emblem General (for those who are only MODERATELY autistic)

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Lucina a BEST.

Camilla a best

>Sigurd gets burned
>Chrom gets shocked
Like pottery, when will we get a lord who gets frozen?

Cherche is nice
Is it safe now?

Missed opportunity with Flora and Corrin. I mean, everyone knows dragons are weak to ice type attacks too

>tfw Chrom and Sigurd are literally the same character

I fucking hope so. This board-splitting shit is stupid

NEW THREAD FOR OLDER GAMES HERE:

NEW THREAD FOR MODERN GAMES HERE:

Even their portraits always looked similar to me.

What's funny is The Making of FE tried to be all "oh you know, Chrom's based on Hector and Ike"

No, we're not leaving.

This happens sometimes. No need to be alarmed

That wasn't very wise of you to do.

>been wanting to lower my daily /feg/ intake and get back to Pokemon lately
>this stupid shit happens
>new Sun/Moon info is hype as fuck
Thanks /feg/

That Odin is pretty cute desu

Not our fault Delphisage is the biggest loser on this general.

It's only Cherchefag

>Literally trying to start a Skype group

I like Hana

>general for old games
>filled with fates shitposting
Fucking lmao, you're absolutely retarded for trying to split the general.

キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!!

We will not surrender. No matter how grim things seem, I believe in /feg/! I believe in the Tripfags!

Oh I'm well aware that it get's pretty bad here. I've lurked long before I actually started posting regularly. Just saying that it's an option
Probably shouldn't admit it here but that's me in the middle.
Educated guess or do I know you?/spoiler]
Um thanks.
Don't say such things.

Fuck off

For real

You and your butt buddies are pure cancer

Why is this retard trying to seperate the generals?

They deserve it desu

I refuse to see you guys go. I love you guys, really I do

You look good to me. No need to be embarrassed

You posted your Skype, so people are going to look that shit up. What are you thinking?

Oh look, another completely pointless blogpost made by a shitposting tripfag.

Have a (You) and kill yourself, faggot.

You're one to talk about being a loser Camillafag.

y-you too

>You look good to me. No need to be embarrassed

Fucking hell just FUCK ALREADY

Seriously?

Fuck off to your skype group and stay there, nobody wants your stupid shit here.

Same goes for the other tripfags.

Ok I posted my skype. What exactly are they going to get from that besides my skype?

Your tumblr and reddit accounts etc

>these post times
really makes you think

he's not wrong.

I didn't even mean it that way, you crazy fujo

trip back on

Ok and how exactly would they look up either of those with a fucking skype username? I don't use the same username for everything if that's what you're implying.

Literally just google it my dude

>tripfags literally admit they only use /feg/ to circlejerk

Can we all agree that they need to fuck off at this point

Where was that even implied?

I think we've agreed on this for a long time. Yet still they persist

When the fuck did I ever say that

People agreed on that way back

>hey guys if our rampant circlejerking kills /feg/ let's head to my skype group so we can continue jerking each other off! :3

Why don't you fags just skip the first step and just fuck off to a skype group, it's not like you retards contribute anything to the thread aside from derailing it with fetish shitposting and begging other morons for fanfics

Stop being a jerk.

There isn't a skype group. There never fucking was.

Trip back on

Get your butt buddies to find you on Skype and fuck off for good

Calm down Cherchebro, you're supposed to be the chill voice of reason of the bunch. Just take a breather and everything will be cool again. Don't let the bitter shitposters catch you out.

Just ignore the guy. He only wants (you)s at this point

Trip back on

Trip back on, Camillacuck.

Die.

>I don't like him
>He must only want (You)s
You're god damn retarded

I'll admit it. I really jumped the gun and assumed /feg/ was taking a turn for the worse and figured why not just take it somewhere else. Oh well.

>you trying to imply anybody else is a shitposter

Oh is that fucking rich.

Hey, why don't you try to pretend you're some "super oldschool Fire Emblem OG" again so you can embarrass yourself some more when it comes to anything outside of shitposting about waifus!

You stupid fuck.

Fuck off.

/feg/ has its highs and lows, this is one of its very bad lows. Just sit it out for about 24 hours and it'll be back to normal.

This all started because of that fucking Mitamafag and his dumb ideas.

God fucking damn, between the classicfag and these homo tripfags, /feg/ has really gone down the shitter. Can we dial this shit back a bit?

I sure do love it when everyone is metaposting rather than DISCUSSING FIRE EMBLEM

DON'T YOU LOVE IT user

How ironic that you and the other tripfags are here whenever it's at a low

I wonder if there's a correlation

There isn't, because we had some really nice /feg/ threads a couple weeks ago and they were all present.

That's virtually has been the case for both this thread, last quarter of the last thread, and the "classic" FE thread.

NEW THREAD for older games:

NEW thread for modern games

Oops scratch off "both".

Eat a dick, homo

Fucking hell you know

/feg/ Classic was going great until neo-FEfags decided to crash the party with a raid.

Come up with a topic then. I'm not making anymore.

I said "virtually", and you'd think the people there preferring to discuss old FE would try to be more vocal about discussing old FE, but it looks pretty weak over there.

How viable is Charlotte as a Beserker in Hard Conquest? Granted part of using her is to pair up with Xander, but how well does she perform in combat?

Ok /feg/ you get to pull characters from any FE game into you're dream team. Assuming that the stats and mechanics are all adjusted to fit with one other of course. (If that makes sense.) Who are they?

heavy accuracy and defense issues, i'd imagine, but hey, if you like big hits then go for it. FE isn't so hard that you have to use certain units to beat it.

>*your
Fuck

>How viable is Charlotte as a Beserker in Hard Conquest? Granted part of using her is to pair up with Xander, but how well does she perform in combat?

Doesn't even matter in neo-FE. Strategy has gone out the window.

Eeeh she's okay. She's far faster and stronger than Arthur, but it comes at the cost of being a glass cannon. She's viable, but far from the best choices for your team

Yeah Chapter 10 was definitely a cake walk, just wait for Camilla to show up to kill everyone amirite XD?

Who gives a shit about stats? I'm going to make my harem

This. Let's change this boring discussion to which FE girls you think are the hottest. Who would you have in your harem and who would be the leader?

>Lord
Leif

>Paladin
Sirius and Xander

>Hero
Oujay

>Mage
Lute and Pent

>Dark Mage
Henry

>Thief
Colm

>Archer
Neimi and Setsuna

>Falcon Knight
Tana, Catria, and Fiora

>Medics
Natasha and Elise

>Wyvern Lords
Miledy and Camilla

Well good luck having to defend all your waifus then, when a general of an enemy and warring country decides to invade your castle.

Is she yours?

>Implying my waifus aren't strong enough to handle themselves

>implying these waifus need defending

I hope IS listens to the fans who saved this series from death and lets us build up a harem like in Stella Glow. That's all I care about seeing in FE15.

?

He's falseflagging.

They owe us one for keeping this series afloat. Face-rubbing was a step in the right direction but we need more.

You can only end up with one girl in Stella Glow though, and most of the endings aren't even romantic. Mordimort a best

Sure..

I suppose we'll go with this then. My harem would consist of:

>Athena
>Catria
>Linde
>Lena
>Laylea
>Makua
>Miledy
>Ellen
>Sophia
>Wendy
>Thany
>Igrene
>Fiora
>Lyn
>Priscilla
>Vaida
>Lute
>Eirika
>Tethys
>L'Arachel
>Neimi
>Natasha
>Titania
>Jill
>Lyre
>Calill
>Vika
>Cherche
>Say'ri
>Aversa
>Noire
>Severa/Selena
>Cynthia
>Lucina
>Peri
>Rinkah
>Soleil
>Ophelia
>Sophie
>Oboro
>Hinoka
>Sakura
>Reina
>Rhajat
>Caeldori
>Velouria
>Selkie
>Charlotte
>Felicia
>Setsuna
>Camilla

You don't deserve a single one of those, fuck off.

Nobody cares, kill yourself already

>being this bitter

Just filter his posts if you're going to get triggered by them every time you see his name.

She isn't really viable as a unit since she comes in pretty poorly. Though you can do some things with her in her chapter but it requires some setting up to do in which it would be easier to not do. After her chapter, you can atleast remove Gamble. You can be her backpack to give help her eat up a lot of exp so she can be close to party level at chapter 14. Kamui doesn't need to gain exp on this chapter but you do lose a fighter if you dedicate being a backpack.

>Not Gheb or Cervantes

shiiit

>"j-just filter me-- I mean him!"
>replies to everything so it all gets filtered as well
Trip back on, Camillacuck.

I'm not good enough for his schmexyness and Cervantes' mustache is nothing compared to Duessel's

Lord: Ike
Paladin: Sain
Great Knight: Frederick
Sniper: Takumi
Wyvern Lord: Jill
Falcon Knight: Cordelia
Sage: Lute
Sentinel: Oboro
Sorceror/Druid: Odin
Valkrye/Maid: Flora
Swordmaster: Joshua
Hero: Arthur