Is it even worth driving a car that has less than 700bhp?

Is it even worth driving a car that has less than 700bhp?

Other urls found in this thread:

carthrottle.com/post/this-v6-chevrolet-camaro-came-stupidly-close-to-beating-a-hellcat-on-track/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOJCmPKaYN8
youtube.com/watch?v=sw739IwT_nw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fastest_production_motorcycles_by_acceleration#By_quarter_mile_time.2C_12_seconds_or_less
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No
Great post my friend

>700 hp
>slower than a 400 mustang
all of my keks

>implying lap times matter

>damage control
the post

stay mad

How many Mustang owners out there do you think sat down before their purchase and said 'well shit I really prefer the Hellcat as a car, I love the way it looks and how it drives, but I guess since it's slower around a track I'll have to get the Mustang'?

nobody cross shops a mustang and a hellcat

only idiots buy challengers

Lol see you on the track kid. I' only race around the Nurburgring myself.

Tips clutch peddle

>no one cross shops them
>time to compare their lap times then

???

I only made the comparison so Mustang owners know the Mustang is superior

When a v-7 camaro comes within a half second of it at The ring... only shredding rubber

carthrottle.com/post/this-v6-chevrolet-camaro-came-stupidly-close-to-beating-a-hellcat-on-track/

V-7 huh

Bruh, I had just risen out of bed when I came across that article and this thread to post. Cut me a little slack, more than that LGX based Camaro did the Hellcat, anyway

>driving in a straight line
>sports car
Americans, everyone

No proper raceways in my area. I mean none at all. So i just floor it every now and then. And public roads have bends - enogh for me to feel some transition.
Why wouldn't i buy the Hellcat if i could?

At $65k there are a lot of fast cars in your price range.

Nowhere in the post you quoted does it say "sports car".

A locomotive has more than 700HP yet its more useful than your POS CFA garbage.
700HP in a straight line, shit your pants m8 when the engine falls apart.

For $65k you would be a fool not to buy a used F-type, M car or C63 AMG.

I wouldn't drive anything less.

>For $65k you would be a fool to buy a used F-type, M car or C63 AMG.

Ftfy

>buying a sports car
for what purpose

Don't mind me, just enjoying my DD instead of gritting my teeth every time there's a bump in the road.

the hellcat is so shit its not worth driving with 700

I would say the same for mustang....having driven both

I guess that's one reason you ride the bus.

The hellcat engine is pretty badass... not going to fall apart.

I was pretty impressed when I was at chryslers at carlysle a year ago.

They had 3 hellcat challengers doing full throttle runs up and down this giant hill on asphalt in the back of the fairgrounds...

Full throttle up the hill and full throttle back down to the loading area with 4 people in every car, all day for 4 days streight 8am to 6pm in 90 degree plus heat... 0 problems.. not even overheating.

>muh lap times
>ignores the fact that mustang gets bfto even by 6.4 L V8 challenger/charger

no one besides Veeky Forums gives a fuck about lap times. 99% of people who buy fast cars won't track them. Instead they will drag race them at stop lights and on highways, places where the hellcat will smoke the mustang GT/GT350/GT500 7 days of the week, 365 days of the year.

Stay mad faggot

>damage control
the post

stay mad

>this kills the gee umm
>this kills the ferd

MOPAR OR NO CAR
BECAUSE YOU NEED A MOPAR TO CATCH A MOPAR
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOJCmPKaYN8

>USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>while praising an Italian car
what did he mean by this?

only if you actually want to be laughed at by girls

>implying they don't laugh at you and say "small dick" when they see your hooning your 4k HP compensator

>yeah he's got a small dick

way to go for low-hanging fruit

when i see a young guy in a fast car, i either think a. he's in a ton of debt for his car or b. he worked a shit ton of hours to buy that set of wheels

most girls say 'small dick' when they see a big riced out pick-up / SUV that has never seen dirt or even a large puddle

but then again some girls are really drawn to bro trucks, and will fuck a guy on those grounds alone, same with a nice car

i know a lot of these generalizations are satire/jokes but i really doubt a lot of you guys can wrap your head around the massive differences in people's personalities

It was a death proof reference, hence the pic. Don't take it so personal.

what about me. I'm tall, fit, large girthy cock.

I drive a nice car because my grandparents made a bunch of money and my dad turned it into even more money.

where is this italian car of which you speak?

sorry

c. they had that shit handed to them

>It has the looks
>It has the power

I would never be caught dead in a Dodge as long as these fuckers still exist

Nice nig nog ride, talk about not being able to turn and being a boat.

first off, the SS isnt a "nig nog ride", but nice try to make this a racial thing. you must not be comfortable in your own skin.

As for "not being able to turn", theres this thing called a steering wheel, it does this cool thing when you turn it because when you rotate the steering wheel, the two front wheels pivot. as far as i know, that gives it the ability to turn to the right and left. again, your argument is invalid.

As far as being a boat, sure the car is big, but thats part of the allure. its an Impala, and the last true Impala at that. It lives up to its name as a full size sedan, something that isnt really produced anywhere anymore. Myself, not being a basement manlet, requires a larger sedan to fit into.

tl;dr - use relevant arguments when disparaging someone elses opinion, and racism is played out. nice try though, friendo.

Fiat only owns Chrysler they don't do anything else. Just like Tata only owns Jag and Land rover they don't do any of the design or engineering.

You get a challenger if you want to turn corners

>The challenger can turn

>It has the looks
lel

Can you get me lap times for a top fuel dragster so I can see how slow it is?

>damage control

So what would happen if you put the hellcat engine in a miata?

The wheels would just spin and never move if you managed to make the engine fit.

>Challenger
>turning
Maybe on opposite day, when the brz is fast and bmws are reliable

>gm has NEVER EVER won lemans
all of my keks

>the gtr can put its power down earlier due to AWD and it can hold onto fast sweepers because of its weight

in corner 2, 3, 4, and 9, all slower and tighter corners, the corvette is more nimble

but in the rest of them which are wider and are more about putting power down asap, the gtr accels

i'd like to see them on something like brands hatch or long beach where weight is a huge burden

Look again dumbass

Thanks, I think.

>look at my fake lap times
rotflmao

>so utterly btfo he resorts to shit memes

does alphonse ever get tired of getting btfo?

not an argument
>please believe our fake lap times
rotflmao

nigger detected

looks like gm fangirls got triggered again

>fake lap times
rotflmao, stay btfo

we can do this all day. sadly, the same can't be said for the corvette

>fake

The corvette can't lap Laguna seca without the supercharger failing.

gm's marketing team is in full force today

>gm's marketing team is in full force today
joke's on you, I do it for free, to piss off the weeb assmad fanboys like you Alphonse

nice projection, stay btfo

I dont get whats wrong with this picture

nothing, it's just your average gm product

no he actually likes it, it's like some women have a rape fetish.

But no seriously, I dont get it, the bottom left picture looks weird but the other 2 look normal. What happened? Unless you dont know either and just feel like shitposting more

gm fangirls ragequit again

as expected

there are cheaper ways to kill yourself, op.

Is it even worth driving a car that weighs more than 3200 pounds?

That youtube drag race video of a Tesla model S racing those things is bizarre.

A nearly silent luxury car with an extra 200 lb guy recording in the passenger seat beating the shit out of a roaring, smoking reneck mobile.

It beats basically everything in a drag race though
youtube.com/watch?v=sw739IwT_nw

Im not sure if it's because I haven't slept yet, but this sure did give me a good chuckle.

it beat some loser who doesnt know how to shift
the hellcat has faster 1/4 times when driven by someone half competent

When bikes exist, it's not worth driving a car.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fastest_production_motorcycles_by_acceleration#By_quarter_mile_time.2C_12_seconds_or_less

>ride motorcycle
>die in first accident

based snek @ the top

snek

>implying statistics matter when I'm losing