/drg/ Danganronpa General

Last thread hit image limit! Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

What the fuck did we read edition?

January 12th 2017 is the release date of V3 in Japan.

>DRV3 news pastebin - Updated!
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: Danganronpa v3 - TGS 2016 Trailer

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
Danganronpa 1&2 Reload | Announcement Trailer | PS4

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes) (ALL EPISODES AVAILABLE)
pastebin.com/9LWWxxXn

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/kR2TPg9r

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>/drg/ Imgur Album
imgur.com/a/VoOPf

Other urls found in this thread:

valwinz.tumblr.com/post/152400807556/valwinz-kuroinekomimix-wait-whaaaaattt
youtube.com/watch?v=MwhgHz3Fm3o
epicmafia.com/game/5513081
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Hoshi?

I'm a hardcore fan of Super Danganronpa 2, so many times I would even try to escape reality with lucid dreaming, I would be on Jabberwock Island where I would often train with Nidai, Akane and Peko on the beach, help Hiyoko and Mahiru with setting up a party, play videogames with Sonia and Chiaki, or just chatting with Komaeda and Hinata. But one day as I was talking to Chiaki, we went to my cabin for a private talk. She immediately said, "You know you could live with us forever.." I gave her a confused look and she continued, "We understand that you live on earth and you REALLY wish to live in the Neo-World Program". I then said "How..How did you know?" She then giggled and said "Because we've been watching you, silly!"

This was a dream come true and I almost cried right there. She then said, "I talked with Monomi and she agreed that you would be PERFECT for Class 77, you just have to do...one thing". She then held my hand and looked deep into my eyes and said "...You have to kill yourself for the transfer to work correctly." I then gave her some questions, "How long do I have before the deal expires?" She then said "Monomi said 3 months.." I added by saying "What's the most painless way?..." She giggled again, "Suicide will require pain buuut...if you want it quick..Get a gun and a nice shot to the head works.

I then agreed and she gave me a kiss on the forehead, "I know this will be tough but once it's over and done, you'll get to live here!" I then woke up and this was last week and i purchased a gun. I might actually kill myself because that dream just felt too real to be fake and my life isn't doing so grand.

I want to sleep with Chiaki-Chwan!

For real, staying up longer was a mistake.

Aoi's Asahina's!

I want Rantaro to molest Kaede. I want him to rape her in a graphic and horrifyingly brutal manner. Tying her up and torturing her by tearing her nipples off and stabbing her in the eye with a fork, and pouring scalding water down her naked body burning her, before he molests and fucks her, then reaches inside her cunt and tears out anything he can get his hands open while she screams, even getting into her stomach and pressing up so hard he rips through and splits her. Before he drills into her skull and lobotomizes her with hot water, then takes a buzzsaw and cuts her limbs off and scatters them, forcing the survivors to look for them in a twisted scavenger hunt to find her. She's still alive, but barely when found, and dies shortly thereafter. And you play through the chapter as Rantaro, seeking to make sure he isn't caught, and getting the end party executed.

I smell bullshit copypasta.
Hello Mukurofag: the Requiem.

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

cancerous cunt.

What an entertaining toy!

You are fucking awesome

KYS

You know what that sounds like?
KISS
MUWAHAHAHAHA

Hey Faggots,
My name is Kaede, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything despair in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on hopebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the classical music club, and SHSL pianist. What music do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just ate me out; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

You know it!

>those bald pussies

I just want Rantarou to NOT rape Kaede. I just want him to be the gentle, protective prince who would care for her like Ayato cares for Yui. That's all I care about. No rape. No humiliation. Just pure love.

valwinz.tumblr.com/post/152400807556/valwinz-kuroinekomimix-wait-whaaaaattt

my cat is gone

This.

No Kaede is for rape and lewd harassment not for pure love.

Tokomaru happy ending!

I will get you a new one, you can pick and name everything.

There are other guys for that, but not Rantaro! His main purpose is to molest and rape Kaede, not some boring love and protection!

rip dear kitty. I also lost my kitty this year

>implying she won't be too busy with her banging hot girlfriend to be molested

dead or missing?

Divorce

She will be molesting Maki when Rantaro will allow her, sure! The Ultimate Molester like him shouldn't even be bothered with such a boring toy, so he'll gave her to Kaede!

D-did kitty die...?

Hello darkness my old friend.

Honestly the trash isn't that bad, its pretty comfy and economical.

Meowwoof.

I know. I've been living in it for years.

Wanna scissor?

>implying she will be doing any of that without Rantarou around

Daily reminder that Kaede won't just tell you to piss off, she will also piss on you.

>you will never put your DICK in that mouth

why live

Absolutely!

Rantarou should be apart of the solution not part of the problem. Ayato was part of the problem until he changed and began to truly love Yui. If Rantarou rapes Kaede then he is part of the problem.

Still want that divorce.

Don't see the problem there

.............TESTING.........TESTING........

Cool

Of course. Kaede will take pity on Rantaro and allow him to masturbate in the corner while they fuck.

Even better!

Be quiet user, Chiaki is sleeping!

FOUR trash cans? How generous!

The dub may be shit but it's fun to listen to. It's so bad it's good.

It's only a problem if you see it as a problem.

RANTAROU, TRY TO MOLEST ME AGAIN! I DARE YOU!

youtube.com/watch?v=MwhgHz3Fm3o

Forgot to add this

Why would he need to jack off to his dogs playing with each other? My dogs play with each other all the time and you don't see me jacking off to that!

Rantaro should change Kaede, there's literally no reason for him to change himself!

Behave Kaede. Put the guns down.

It seems you two are dead set on having Kaede suffer and Rantarou be a rapist but I have some hope that Rantarou will protect Kaede.

He needs to jack off to it because it is his talent. He is truly the Super High School Level NTR.

Why has Toko not been hydrated yet?

>the Super High School Level NTR.

But we're not talking about Leon, Souda and Juzo.

We're talking about Rantarou aka SHSL Owns Everything.

Mine was confiscated, I lost the privilege.

Keep on believing that. It will make your tears at being proven wrong that much sweeter.

What do you think the executions for each V3 character will be?

>Gonta
Being eaten by driver ants or stung to death by hornets
>Ryoma
1000 Blows reskin.
>Angie
Being punched to death by that statue we saw in the second trailer.
>Kokichi
Reenactment of a violent uprising by his people.

Those are all I got.

>Maki

Murder by Robot Kids

>Akane
a complicated and complex musical themed execution...that it's cut short by a piano dropping on her

The only thing I might get proven wrong on is Rantarou not being able to keep Maki around for long because she'll die before he can escape with Kaede.

What? I thought you liked my cooking.

>Shuuichi

He'll be forced into a cell with Monokuma inmates as a sign of the people he helped get locked up. He'll get mauled to death.

You don't talk like that about your wife.
SHSL Husband, I want a SHSL Divorce

epicmafia.com/game/5513081 3 more!

You mean Kaede.

Daily reminder that Rantarou Amami will die. It might happen in chapter 1, it might happen in chapter 5, regardless he will die and he will die alone and friendless. No one will mourn his death, no one will care about his death or the life that led him to his timely demise, and no one will remember him after the tragedy that is the mutual killing game ends.

>Angie
>Being punched to death by that statue we saw in the second trailer.

That would be painful. That Monokuma looks absolutely jacked.

so totally adorbs!

I wasn't meaning anything negative. Food leads to energy, which allows us to go fishing, go on picnics, take long walks on the beach. If that's bad then... whatever you want.

Would you marry this devout, god-fearing christian?

Kaede who let you out of your cage?

Sorry to hear that user.

Would marry and pump as many children in her as her overbearing god would allow.

Your confidence will be your downfall.

I completely agree!

Also allows you to sign a divorce!

user, are you as excited as i am for watching how much rantaro will suffer in his death?

That's not true. Kaede and Kokichi would miss him.

Or my confidence will be validated when it happens. See you in hell 2nd place.

If I go, my Kaede will kill herself. She can't live without me. Is that what you want?

Well then... If that's what you choose then I won't fight it.
How... b-boring...

tsunami

I bet she taste like candy

She will have Maki to support her

>I'm not a robot
Ki-bo is not pleased

I wanna eat out her asshole and have her shit her macrons in my mouth.

In the hell theater yeah.

But since only Maki is going to die, it's not going to matter.

Either way, we will have to wait until January to find out which one of us will be correct. Though, I am already quite certain that it will be me.

I am highly anticipating it!

You were supposed to be a SHSL Analyst. You should've predicted this.
But you didn't.

Oh believe me I did.
I am SHSL Analyst. As you said, I made the prediction. I ran with said prediction. However it looks like the slight odds were the true results. Now I feel... empty. Again. Ultimate Everything and this happens.
Is this what despair is? How the pinnacle of perfection is... not perfect.