Anyone else love to door the cocksucker bikefags that pull this shit on the road?

Anyone else love to door the cocksucker bikefags that pull this shit on the road?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTLV-kfjM8w
youtube.com/watch?v=ALTjAqwTjSI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't, I feel kinda bad that they are too poor to afford a proper vehicle,

No, I let them pass easily and I don't give a shit because I am not a mad faggot who gets jelly of people that aren't stuck in traffic.

While I don't think it is far fetched to think they love to do it to get through traffic, lane splitting is also for their safety. Us cagers can be space cadets and in stop and go, bumper to bumper gridlock bikers are in a lot of danger. It's illegal in most places in the US, but I believe a few counties out in California have recently made it legal.

>Americans
haahahahahah

this. Who the fuck cares, let them go their way

>being this butthurt about traffic

No, filtering is legal where I live and it will be my fault if I open the door or swerve into them

Total bait thread.
But that being said it is safer for the rider and makes less traffic for everyone else.
Getting rear ended on a bike is not something i think anyone wants to happen.
And if you are serious you need to rethink your life because that is a lot of anger for something that does not even effect you.

not OP but ive had crotchrockets lane split me on a twisty road going double the speed limit and the fuckers almost hit me. its a joke that bikers say "WATCH FOR US, CARS NEVER LOOK FOR US AND HIT US". Harley guys i have respect for, streetbike fags deserve over half of what they get because they ride like douchebags

i dont want to be responsible for clipping a bike thats halfway into my lane either

I don't live in a cuckstate where splitting is legal.

Here's your (You)

You wouldn't even be able to touch me on my turbo'd busa

To an extent they do get hit quite a bit but its not what you would expect. The biggest fear of almost every motorcycle rider i know is when a car pulls out infront of you or they left turn you.
Because of the different profile of a motorcycle a lot of people can not judge their distance correctly, causing them to pull out when they think they have plenty of room when they do not, or just not see them.

As for Spliting there are guidelines in my state for that. You should not pass over with a speed of 10mph more then the vehicle you are passing and you must obey the speed limit.
I have owned a crotchrocket and still have a harley. Lane splitting to and from work can save me almost 1 hour 10 mins a day. I live about 20 mins from my work but that turns into a 45min commute because of traffic. When I take a car or truck to work I wont even bother using the freeway because it takes me even longer.

>People don't expect motorcycles to be going double or triple the speed limit causing them to pull out when they think they have plenty of room when they do not, or just not see them.
ftfy

>kills somebody because they can't control their autism

People like you OP don't deserve a drivers license.

Oh dont get me wrong, there are more people that ride motorcycles that speed and dont obey traffic laws. It is the personality type. Just riding a motorcycle is a risk in itself so you can expect the riders themselves to take more risks then the average driver.
That being said double or triple is not the average rider. I would say maybe 40% of sport bike riders 20% of harley rider and probably 10% or less for adventure/turing riders.

This guy has kilometers of space. I've done filterings that almost make me feel ashamed.

Why would I want to fuck up my car door?

Nah man, I'll wave them forwards if they seem hesitant.
Would rather the guy be in front of my ass where I know i won't fuck with him than around these other guys.
Most 2 wheelers have more balls than I ever aspire to have, I can give them some respect and be one of the few things that doesn't try to kill them.

I would but it would be an inconvenience for me what with dealing with the insurance company and telling the cops oops it was an accident. Maybe if i had a real shit box that i didn't mind fucking my door up.

>Some bikes cost more than your shitbox did brand new

I had a squid brake check me after I let him pass me in the car pool lane. We made contact and he scratched my passenger side fender.

I'd love to send cagers to Vietnam for a day.

It would be hilarious.

>crotchrocket fag
Yeah I would never lane split at high speeds, fuck that shit.
But if I'm in stopped traffic, no way am i gonna sit in that shit all day, ill slowly go through lanes or just up the shoulder.

Never go to Barcelona mate. Or any big southern europe city, fot that matter.

I don't care if they act like faggots since they'll probably be dead when they get sideswiped by Stacy texting in her SUV

Yeah not the bike you're riding

This should be the law.

>muh hurley
M8 those are just squids. Not all sportbike riders are cunts, just a good portion of them.

The best indicator as to whether a sportbike rider is a cunt is to look at their rear tire. Big chicken strips and a non visible plate normally means they're a useless squid cunt.

You make it sound like motorcyclists didn't voluntarily choose to hop onto an unprotected bike and drive it on a road full of cars, trucks and idiots. I don't feel sorry for any of them; they have chosen to live recklessly in the first place and therefire deserve the consequences regardless of whose "fault" any accident is.

>Lanesplitting
>illegal
What kind of shit hole do you live in? ;^)

>tfw lanesplitting is illegal in my state
>tfw cops don't care as long as you're not a cunt about lanesplitting

it basically is in cali
>tfw live in NJ and its technically illegal
but then again how are cops gonna catch you if they're stuck in traffic too?

consider the following

Pull what shit? They're legally allowed to do that. The only reason you're upset is because you're stuck in traffic and they aren't.

Stay salty

NY here and I've was pulled over twice this summer for filtering, but every oblivious soccer mom in a grand cherokee that rides my ass never get pulled over.

>Lane splitting by motorcycles is not illegal in California when done in a safe and prudent manner. Motorists should not take it upon themselves to discourage motorcyclists from lane splitting. Intentionally blocking or impeding a motorcyclist in a way that could cause harm to the rider is illegal (CVC 22400).

Just goes to show how great CA is (even though bikers are faggots). When will the rest of Burgerland catch up?

>knowingly doing illegal acts on a motorcycle
>pulling over for police

Why? When you have a motorcycle and do things like this, why would you actually pull over? You're near impossible to catch especially when lane splitting. Traffic is so bad I can't sit in it or my bike will overheat.

Dude I get ricerpassed by more Harley's on redneck back roads than by sport bikes.

Sport bike rider here, can confirm. Harleys pass me constantly. But I also ride like a huge pussy so that may have something to do with it. Pic unrelated, my gixxer

Why would you, at that moment, be opening your door? In the middle of the road, why would you be opening your door?

He's not even lanesplitting, there's a space between the two cars in front of and behind him, they're just way the fuck over in their own lane. The rider is on the edge of his tire track for that lane and might be needing to see further ahead what he's doing is completely legal even in burgerland

>those chicken strips
Pussy isn't even the correct word for it.

You know there is people that actually commutes with a bike, right?

I do. I'm one of them m8.

So? You have more pronounced right turns than him in your commute. Do you want a cookie?

Talk about chicken stripes when people goes to twisty roads. Not in highway or city driving.

>owning an F4
>having any tyre left at all
For shame, user. Also, your bike is sex. Post more new pictures so I can add them to my collection.

>Us cagers
Cringe

>having any tyre left at all
I ran out of front. My tire pressures are all sorts of fucked and I can't be assed to fix them. Gonna do it later today and see if I can get rid of the strips on the back like I did the front.

The left side is the same way m8. Front tire is clean too.
>Not running your commute home like twisties
I at least bounce 100 on the way home from school every morning. Git gud.

A judge in Germany once ruled exactly with this argument in a case of a heavily injured motorcyclist.
However this ruling was overturned by a higher-order court, and generally shunned by the legal community.

In other words, you are a fucking moron.

In a fairly small town where I daily my bike, I can't take the chance that they won't recognise me or my bike. Also many nobikes here so we stick out like sore thumbs in traffic.

>not OP but ive had crotchrockets lane split me on a twisty road going double the speed limit and the fuckers almost hit me
That's not lanesplitting, that's illegal overtaking.

noice

Do you still have the factory steering damper fitted, and if so have you experienced any headshake at high speeds when off-throttle? I've been looking at a few F4s, and trying to decide whether to pay an extra hundred or so for one with a GPR damper.

Factory steering damper works great to cancel out headshake. It's saved my ass once or twice coming down from wheelies and I have it set as loose as it goes. Doesn't make steering much heavier either.

>I've been looking at a few F4s
2010+ 09-05, or 98-05? There's a big difference.

Is filtering really illegal in most of America? Sounds pretty insane to me. Would you rather bikefags clog up start and stop traffic instead of just filtering through it?

Cool, good to know, cheers for the info. I've had aftermarket dampers before on my Daytona, and to be honest I didn't feel like they made much difference, even when racing.

I'm looking at a couple of 10-11 models. There's a sweet 2014 not too far from me at a decent price, but I don't think the few tweaks from pre-13 to 13+ really justify paying a grand and a half more.

It's only legal in California so far because the heavy traffic can justify it

Soccermoms would, yes.

>daytona
Have I ridden with you?

Yeah they're not really all that different from 2010 onwards. Steering dampers are really only there to keep you from really fucking up. The front end does get pretty light at WOT in 2nd and 3rd and a light pull on the bars can fuck some shit up.

If you do it post pics m8. I wanna see that glorious thing. Especially if you get some with the plastics off.

>mfw shitty chinese 125cc bike
>get through traffic quicker than people in shiny off-roaders that cost 10s-of-thousands of pounds and consume gallons of diesel as they wait
>their salt is delicious
>laugh at them along with cyclists
>you know they want to open their doors but are total pussies
>that's why they drive a cage

lol

I'm not the guy of the gixxer, prefer italian steers. Last year I used all tyre but have moved and now I only do city and highway to work... I can force it but its nonsense.

Btw noice bike.

> Going 100 mph on a bike.

I do that, daily, honestly I don't feel special about it.

It's a bit easier if you actually run highway. I try to stay off the local highways though because there's a fucking expansion mark that essentially acts like a speedbump every 1/2 mile. 100mph+ is a bit more tricky to hit in actual traffic.

Also I just hate looking at all that shiny rubber on the side of my back tire. Ruins the look of the bike to me.

Not me, I'm guessing, I'm the other side of the ocean to you.

Thanks for the info, I'll post pics in /dbt/ when I decide on one.

i move over slightly and let them go by because they enjoy the road just as much as i do

Remember to post nudes user. My inner autist needs it.

Well an f4 should hit 100 pretty quick, don't see the problem.
Have to agree on the looks. But I feel stupid going silly speeds on roundabouts just for eating the tyre. Also truck drivers seem unable to judge my speed correctly or simply do not give a fuck, and its dangerous.

>always move over to let bikes filter crew

Doesn't hurt me to let them through

im sure you do that bud

Every civilized area on the planet and california allows lane splitting at a reasonable speed.

The people there aren't insecure dweebs and are happy to have one less faggot in the que

PNW here

They added more motorcycle cops because people wish the local legislature had an average IQ score above the mid-90s

burgerland had a hard time raising the speed limit to 40mph
burgerland tried to ban alcohol
burgerland hates it when other people have fun

I wasn't discussing legal consequences. You can justify many things on a logical basis independent of court outcomes.

it's not strictly illegal it's just that there's no rules governing it.

Lane sharing is only legal in California.
If traffic is flowing at or under 15 mph on the freeway its legal.

If you open your door and causean accident, you are at fault.
If you break down on the freeway and cause an accident, you are at fault.

Some faggot was cursing at me for lane splitting, this was in LA traffic.
If they're so mad about traffic why don't they just get a motorcycle?

Fuck off OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=OTLV-kfjM8w

>If you break down on the freeway and cause an accident, you are at fault.
nope.

its called no fault accident.
and if someone hits you parked it's their fault.

>opening the door on a lane splitter
Makes sense if you drive a crappy car and your life is miserable.

i.e. most people on Veeky Forums

That guy is literally insane.

It's the average here in São Paulo.

youtube.com/watch?v=ALTjAqwTjSI

it looks faster than it is through fisheye