PlayStation Vita General 2814 - Blowing It All Up Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>God Wars Future Past Debut Trailer+LE
youtu.be/AURaydFY0dM
gematsu.com/2016/10/god-wars-future-past-limited

>SE Online Store’s Spooky Sale Discounts
dualshockers.com/2016/10/27/square-enix-online-sto

>World of Final Fantasy to add Sora from Kingdom Hearts via free DLC this winter
gematsu.com/2016/10/world-final-fantasy-add-sora-king

>Berserk and the Band of the Hawk details combat styles, pre-order bonuses announced
gematsu.com/2016/10/beserk-band-hawk-details-combat-styles-pr

>Akiba’s Beat coming to Europe in Q1 2017
gematsu.com/2016/10/akibas-beat-coming-europe-q1

>Old-school JRPG Asdivine Hearts coming in 2017
dualshockers.com/2016/10/27/old-school-rpg-asdivine-hea

>Fate/Extella Newest Ad
youtu.be/g7NcuiURbec

>Berserk New Gameplay and Screenshots
dualshockers.com/2016/10/26/berserk-band-hawk-gets-new-video-sc

>Nights of Azure 2 New Screenshots on Famitsu
dualshockers.com/2016/10/26/ps4ps-vita-exclusive-nigh

>PS+ November games
dualshockers.com/2016/10/26/playstation-plus-games-novem

>SD Gundam G Generation Genesis ‘Story-Included Works’ introduction trailer
youtu.be/FSulqmDz3zA

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/manayuina_check/statuses/791824168052338689
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fried is going to slay a ton of Green Pussyhair now that his personality becomes reversed from asexual.

He's going to mow down Monica's green grassy field down there, is you know what I mean.

Anyone getting God Wars?

yes

Monica's family starved while she was off hoarding gold as a dragon.

I've been thinking that it's about time to retire vita-chan lately, and I feel pretty...melancholy, I guess? It honestly reminds me of my Dreamcast days - I absolutely loved being part of a small enthusiast community for a niche console, participating in community events, trying out new games I never would have before just because they were on the system (and loving them), building a collection of rare physical games/LEs, and even being part of all the drama and shitstorms.

Yeah, I think I'm done though. I may pop in from time to time just to see how everyone reacts to the few releases left that I'll be picking up, but this is probably my goodbye.

It's been really fun, and I honestly do hope that if Sony ever releases another handheld that I'll get to talk to y'all again - even if we don't know it due to the whole anonymity thing.

I appreciate y'all for the last four years I've had with you. I hope you have a nice day, and find many hundreds - if not thousands - of hours of fun with your own Vita-chan. Ciao.

Sorry for the blogpost but I'm tipsy and genuinely wanted to express my gratitude to y'all somehow even if it does make me look like a fucking retard.

Have any japanshitters here played Chaos;Child? Was it as shit as Chaos;Head?

It's coming out? When? I need a good SRPG.

Steiner said it was the best Sci;Adv game

Cheers m8

I like Blanc with every new game

>God Wars: Future Past is due out for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita on February 23 in Japan and early 2017 in North America and Europe.

If you want source check news from the OP.

>Green Pussyhair
Is this what Vitagen likes nowadays?

>early 2017 in North America and Europe.
I hoped we had a more solid release date.

Good to hear.

I love you too snakefag

What was his opinion on C;H? Need to know that before taking him seriously.

>his personality becomes reversed from asexual.
I need source on that. I would force him to plow Mefmera if that's true.

Yes, because we are all that one guy. Even you.

It's probably close to that February since they already have the LE available for preorder.

He fights the demon god and his "urges" now. That's what the translation about him said.

I'm not done with it until Danganronpa v3. It's going to be a great swan song.

How do I join the vitagen club? What are the requirements for a membership?

I don't get it, why is he dressed like that slut from Mary Skelter?

Recolove twitter says when pulling the puck to earn topic stacks in the conversation mini-game, you don't have to actually pull the puck itself; you can pull from the middle of the screen. (Or anywhere, I guess.)

twitter.com/manayuina_check/statuses/791824168052338689

Man I was hoping to get Souffle on my part, only to discover she loves monster dick enough to become a slave.

Peggy practically gives her away for free to Fried, just to get him away from her shop, and Souffle is okay with that.

And now she goes around killing the therians she once loved. Or they reveal that the reason why none are seen after crossing her path is because she captures them and keeps them all as pets in a rape dungeon

Souffle is too dumb to commit zoophillia, user.

Oh shit, nice.

Well I am willing to admit it now. Buying Reco Love was a mistake, it's a down grade from Photo Kano in almost every way. Take that with some salt, I have not finished every route nor have I played blue, but it's just not as good. I want Nonoka back. I WANT HER BACK!

Eh, I guess she could learn to like other things too. But she really isn't a good peddler.

Probably that, I could see them using that.

She is the Nana of DT2.

I got WoFF and DQB.
Will i regret it?

Just get one then the other user, don't be a consumerist pig.

Not gonna lie, but evil Souffle is an upgrade.

Holy shit Grishna is ultra hot

>Probably that, I could see them using that.
There is a precedent, she has pet bird on her shoulder so now she's probably an animal collector.

Only if you don't like either franchise.

Too late

That really isn't me who post these 1st Get images.

I admit it was me who made that post originally, but someone else has copy pasted my post ever since. And he hasn't bothered to correct the spelling error.

She is.

I don't know how to feel about exchanging that sexy midriff for ZR desu

Night

Goodnight smug Faust.

>dungeon travelers 2
>demon gaze
>operation tokyo abyss

If I could only get one of these, which would you recommend? Which has the best combat system? Best plot? Most lewdness?

DT2 for literally everything you just mentioned

>I almost bought both on impulse

Dodged 1/2 bullets. It's ok, it was not $80 good.Should have waited for ebikore edition.

>Most lewdness?
I like the way you think.

They're all worth a try in my opinion, but DT2 has a demo so you can judge for yourself.

DT2 or get all if you've got disposable income.

Post it again without spelling errors maybe he will stop

>>If I could only get one of these, which would you recommend? Which has the best combat system? Best plot? Most lewdness?
Haven't played Tokyo Abyss, but that and Demon Gaze probably has better plot than DT2. But for everything else I would say DT2.

>smug Faust.
Don't repeat yourself, user

I want to love DT2 I really REALLY want to, but I just find the gameplay a bore-fest. What should I do?

>post it again
I don't do that that at all. Even when I posted Jannu Get, I always tried to write some new stuff in in the posts instead of posting black image.

More Mefmera, please

Convert everyone here to green

Nothing you really can do about it if it doesn't click. Sometimes you just have games like that, do you like other DRPGs though?

I just can't bring myself to kill off characters in this game.

Well I have you a chance, ah well

Literally only whores have Green hair, are you saying you love whores, user?

Maybe one.

Exactly because you guys here at vitagen like pure but if she's not lewd you guys will dismiss her so quick

It is not a game for you, user.
I thought I could kill Mammon since she looked stupid... oh boy how wrong I was.
... I'm sorry Mammon, I couldn't save you. Please forgive me.

>green
Shit taste my niggel, purple is where it's at.

Purple is NTRing slut.

Green is actually pure. Green haired pure girls.
Zessica is pure.

She was my first choice then fuck then tried another one, same shit.

Nah, red is best. And blonde.

>Sister has been hoarding tons of eroge games
What do? Any life advice?

Am I the only one who doesn't use the Vita for weebshit? Portable Jak, ratchet, Ninja Gaiden, GoW and Metal Gear and a few first party games like SS, Wipeout and Gravity Rush.

>REMOVE GREEN

I disagree
Blue is better

The Vita must be horrible for you right now. Everything on your list is old games.

Yes, you're basically a normie, is what they call you here

Feel free. Red is still the superior.

Renka a shit. Freyja a cute.

See you next week, no one escapes this hell.

>arguing about which color is the best
Sometimes I wonder if I'm discussing in vitagen with bakas

>Removing purehearted love

Go away normie

>Bloatgirls
>LL

I have like 30 games on it, more than I own for most of my non-PC platforms. And PS1 and PSP shit in addition to that.

Add in some pink on the side and I agree.

These baka domome don't understand Black haired imouto is to strongest incestuous hair colour of them all, closely followed by brown.

I had a long list of names of incest sisters with black and brown hair at some point but it's buried in the unsearchable archive.

I am partial to demon gaze since I love that game, my ranking would be this: Demon gaze>dungeon travelers 2>tokyo abyss.

Remake of the list or else your Vita will die in 24 hours

Where can I find snakegirl hentai uncensored? Preferably in English and in color

I'm okay with that. Pink is usually great too.

I'll just throw my question out again, anybody know if there are any Vita games that have a gameplay system like Diablo or Torchlight? Top-down hack-n-slash dungeon crawling.

NO

I think only Silent hill Book of memories has something like that.

It's a shame. That's always a genre of game I've wanted on the go, but there don't seem to be any good ones.

Birds of a feather.

Damascus Gear has the top down gameplay similar to that but you're not really dungeon crawling in it. Worth looking in to.

One Way Heroics or maybe Shiren the Wonderer.

I am not into flat chests normally, but Alisia found a way to reach my heart, she is cute and always the last girl standing against the boss, but that may be my fault for rushing all dungeons at the speed of light and not doing some grinding first.

She's going to make for a baka demon.

I can't, I'm out of the loop and forgot some of the anime I watched a handful years ago.

For starters Mikan was originally black haired until she was retconed to brown hair so she got a similar colour to her brother.
And of course t here is a lot of light novels too which I forgot.
That Neechan from Swing-out-Sisters, Natsuzora no Perseus, the Araragi siblings, Tasogare no Sinsemilla, Irregular at magic academy, Seishun Pop!, etc.

This is just scratching the surface.
But Brown also has significant presence in the power chart.

Doesn't kirino have brown hair?

Yes. She's in team Brown, which is just a tier below Black.

Been planning to ever since it was announced.

This.

It's pretty rare, in my experience, for publishers to take preorders more than about six months before release. In NISA's case, if Yomawari is anything to go by, it's more like three-to-four months. Four months from now would be late February.

Also, since the game has been planned for international release ever since it was announced, localization has been going on in parallel with development. Usually when that happens, we can expect the localized version a week or two behind the Japanese release (rarely more than a month, at any rate).

"Early 2017" would seem to imply sometime before April, anyway.

OTOH, we're obviously not going to get it before Japan does, and probably not on the same day.

So probably something like early March.

>tfw waiting for Yomawari to arrive