>post what you've upgraded
>post how much you love the damn thing
>post anything Audi

>/audi/ map
drive.google.com/open?id=111YHcToSFKYRMmSTIruFTqa9iqE&usp=sharing

>Consumer Reports 2016
consumerreports.org/cars/which-car-brands-make-the-best-vehicles/

>This weeks entertainment
cnet.com/roadshow/news/relish-the-beautiful-near-silence-of-audi-tt-rs-production/

Other urls found in this thread:

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=232002356
consumerreports.org/cars/which-car-brands-make-the-best-vehicles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Audi factory only employs based true, white Germans. Not a shitskin in sight.

/pol/ approved brand, I love me some car manufacturing videos.

you mean
>overpriced VW general

prepare to get flooded with shitposts

Anyone know the name of the color of the first TTRS that's shown? I like it, I like it a lot.

Pretty sure that's the Nano Gray Metallic. Not as good as the Daytona Gray Pearl though.

>Implying VW cars have anything comparable to the RS models.

my new Audi ;D

the E92 M3 blows the RS5 out of the water though
You can't even fully disable traction control on the RS5, such a pathetic overweight sports coupe it is.

hallo

what do you expect from a Passat with 2 doors cut off and a big engine stuffed in the nose

Greetings user and welcome to /audi/ general. How's it going?

It's going. The only experience I've had with Audi is sitting shotgun in a friend's Audi A3 wagon.

You know your cars are shitty when you can't make a general without resorting to attacking other cars in the OP. Same story with that stupid hot hatch one
>m-muh fwd is just as good y-you're all busriding cucks stay mad

The benchracing in the OP is also hilarious given any year M3 will walk on the equivalent RS

This. Get a good car instead, stop justifying your shitty purchase.

B3 Coupe any good?

Bulletproof inline 5 and drivetrain, sturdy galvanized body, fragile everything else.

I can live with that. I've already heard about shattering door panels and seat structures. The important part is reliability for daily driving, and finally getting that inline five fix in my life.

I'm not even saying Audi is bad, just that the OP is made by some delusional retard trying to instigate shit.

another shitty useless subreddit on Veeky Forums

watch your fucking mouth you poorfag little nigger. Just cause you're never gonna be cruising in a chick-mobile RS4 don't mean you gotta be hating.

Go back in your shitty Caviler picking up 3/10 females most of us don't even bat an eye to.

Because this is so much worse than a thousand benchracing threads a day. If you want to complain about useless generals go bitch about /osg/, /dat/ etc.

Ayy finally a thread for me. Any B5 drivers here? Got this bullet train rolling strong after two crashes in it's history, bought it off a guy for cheap before he managed to break more of it. Great first car, had it for ruffly 1.5 years now.

Looking to replace a broken CV boot and a lower support next week, I must say that the trade-off between multi-link suspension and single-link like in newer cars is really a +-0, suspension job in a B7 Passat last week was a total shitshow because iddy biddy bolts and stupid design, but the better multi-link has maybe a bit too much that can wear out. Meh, at least you can't break the hugh mongus bolts and threads that these parts use.

>Audi
>with angel eyes

Yeah? Couldn't find a bonnet with exact matching color so I figured it was time to go retarded with the car. Projector headlights from SKF were cheaper than OEM anyway, not to mention better looking, IMO ofcourse.

But feel free to criticize, it's always fun to hear what others think.

I think it looks pretty gud user. Car honestly looks pretty sharp after two crashes.

i think we need to mix this, /pog/ and the vw general into a VAG general because pog keeps fucking dieing.

im thinking of getting a B5 S4.

but i can only find tips, for drastically cheaper costs

how hard is it to manual swap them?

I used to own a B6 S4. It was pretty comfy but the timing chain guide meme was making me more and more nervous.
plus the monthly 800 bucks to fix something miscellaneous that ate shit like the radiator, its expansion tank, oil filter housing seals and suspension parts.

I know B5's are just as unreliable but knowing the cars im pretty sure the B5 should be more fun to fuck around with. K04s, ecu tunes and other stage 3+ shenanigans. I don't mind expensive maintenance as long as the car makes me giggle. Something the B6 rarely did. it was too grown up for me

I want to stuff the V8 from an A8 or A6 into a B5. No bullshit with timing chain guides and tensioners, and nobody expects a regular ol' B5 to blow them out of the water.

its exactly the same engine afaik

the timing chain guides in the B6 were only a major hassle because the engine was turned around so the timing chain was in the back.

all the a8 and a6 v8s have the same timing chian issue, its just that you'll only be spending the 2k in parts instead of the extra 3k spent in taking the engine out to access them.

No, I mean the earlier belt-driven V8. Still makes 300hp, still sounds awesome, just no worries of your engine randomly getting lunched as long as you change the belts in time.

ah, cool'

also looking at allroads.

i'd like an allroad more than a b5 s4

bad idea?

Apparently the most unreliable car they've ever built.

how so?

i picture the suspension being a bit of a nightmare but i'd be swapping it out anyway

Don't know why exactly, but the Allroad seems to be universally accepted as the least reliable thing they've ever made.

You're probably right in your guess that it's the suspension (on top of all the usual B5 stuff).

Checking in with my custom tablet install on my A4 2.0T

I used to own a very simillar wagon, 2.5 diesel V6, pic related

>2005 A6
>Sold It

That count as a repair? Because all those problems seemed to go away after that.

Ty, these pics were pre-polish so bumper is a bit hazy. Yeah, back in '11 the previous owner was in a front end collision so new airbags, radiator, ac lines etc. From then on. Then I got in a low-speed collision in rain because older guy ran in front of me, broke headlight, bumper, fender, bumper supports, bonnet. Found bumper and fender in same color in good condition for under 200€, headlights were discounted at SKF for 130€ delivered to my door. Bonnet I got for free but plastidip was 11€ per can. Did the timing belt while I was in there. Also new bumper had places headlight washers so I added that to the car FOR FREEEEE!

I like the car, working on it has brought a lot of knowledge about B5 and B6 platforms to me, which is good, A4 and Passat in a single package + very much accessable info available. It's been the best first car I could imagine.

>oh, another thread for rebadged upmarketed VWs

This thread is a testament to how stupid some people can be.

The fact that they are made with everything that VW has laying around and throws at their rebranded cars to trick gullible idiots into buying them...

It would be funny to see your face when you realized your beloved glorified VW was built by turkroaches.

> ITT idiots that fell for the marketing meme of premium

>rebadged VWs

>overweight sports

Sorry mate. Nah.

Engine over axle.

4WD with front bias.

Passat chassis.

You don't have an idea what sport is.

You could have bought a Passat. It would have been cheaper. The same exact fucking parts would be cheaper if bought OEM and you wouldn't end up looking like a try hard faggot.

They are the fucking exact same cars underneath the different body panels. Heck even the panels are secured in the same fucking exact locations.

Get a grip.

angel eyes on an audi

stripes on bonnet

Most probably a 1.9 tractor or a 1.6.

You sure prove the subhuman stereotype of the finnish scum.

hi where are the VW :DDD

learn to wash your car you dumbfuck, it's full of swirls

it's being defined and sold as a "sports coupe" even though it's shit.

That picture was after I bought it, it has been polished since.

I wanna buy a B3 Coupe and quietly play Retrowave while driving at night and listen in to the glorious Inline 5. Sadly ours was a 1.8S sedan and was capable of 160kmh vmax and did 0-60 in 14s but I enjoyed driving it anyways.
I've driven my friend's B5 for a while and I test drove one before buying but decided not to. Uncomfortable as shit.

We got it from my parents' friends in 2011, appearently they have replaced the clock 2 or 3 times. Our clock stopped around 2012 with 275k km. When we got in touch with the previous owner some time in 2015, she said that it's at probably about 800k km and it was still alive and kicking. Well, still alive.

Yeah but I don't like how the B5 passat looks. And faggot, you're wrong. You don't know shit, you're in over your head.

As for used cars, there were people selling passats at a higher price than what I bought this for.

And if they use the same parts, why do you think the A4 would cost more? You really are a fucking retard.

1.8ADR, Y U mad tho? Stripes aren't permanent, headlights can be swapped out in 15 minutes, what's your real criticism?

> lel damage control

> lel buying second hand cars where someone has already farted in

>responding to bait

in for another B5 quattro owner. I'm installing my test pipe tomorrow.

> one name for you

ETKA

Now google it, browse the catalogs and have some fun for yourself.

THE SAME FUCKING PARTS FOR THE SAME FUCKING CARS

Differences? Body panels.

Stupid inbred fuck.

They cost more because they're priced higher. Nothing more. Because VW has made a sweet deal with marketing altering the perception of retards like yourself to think they are buying into a different product with different R&D while they are fucking developing ONE car and selling it as a 4 different ones in the main portion of the group.

A1? Ibiza? Fabia? It's a fucking POLO.

A3, Leon,? It's a fucking GOLF

A4, Exeo, Octavia? It's a fucking Passat.

And repeat ad nauseum.

> 1.8ADR, Y U mad tho? Stripes aren't permanent, headlights can be swapped out in 15 minutes, what's your real criticism?

You're a ricer, ricing a shit car.

every single day you post in our threads.

You're fucking retarded, learn to read. I know what ETKA is, I have it. I also have bought parts for my car. I never claimed that they'd use different parts, they're fucking VAG, it would be retarded not to share parts. I did imply there's no difference in the price of parts, you know why? Because they're the same fucking parts. When I go and buy a MAF, it says A4/Passat, when I buy a suspension part, it says A4/Passat. There's no difference in the price if I choose "show parts for my car" and select A4 or Passat of that era.

Why do you think I pay more for "Audi" parts here? Fucking busriding butthurt Ameritard, go back to /OVG/.

And yeah, since when has anyone cared about some virgin cartoon enthusiast calling someone a ricer? IDGAF.

Yeah, I should stop, the fine line between a retard and a troll these days is nigh indistinguishable.

Because we don't need more retards falling for the "Audi = premium" meme. If you absolutely MUST buy German, buy a Mercedes or BMW, not a VW with four rings on the front.

Why does this make you so butthurt? Is it so hard for you to believe that there are people out there who want to buy an Audi or a Volkswagen?

I bet you're one of those people who cry about others using a PC or a Mac or an iPhone. Grow up you fucking faggot.

Seriously, get the fuck out, no one here cares about your autism.

He's an autist but if you're buying a mac then you're beyond help. I remember we had an argument about this on here a while ago and the only argument the mac fags came up with was that it's harder to fuck up on one due to the lack of features

Then go buy the same part at a Seat dealership and at an Audi one. Then come back and post the pricetag.

You finnish untermensch are known the be on the stupid side, I always thought that was more than a joke than anything else, but damn, you really are slow.

Buying an audi is like glueing to your forehead "i'm stupid, i'm a badgewhore and i know nothing about cars", even though you keep claiming you bought a sportscar.

Tell me more about the 90s A4s. The 1.8L Turbo, specifically Also the S4 twin turbo engine.

Are they nice? They're currently on my radar. They seem great.

You can just buy a Passat for less money, they're the same fucking car.

Slightly less room in the backseat than a B5 Passat because of shorter wheelbase. In North America a large amount came with Quattro. Factory sport suspension is lower than a Passat. Nicer interior, imo the facelifted B5 is one of Audi's best ever. 1.8t is good for 210hp/250ftlb with a tune and 300 with stock rods. Do the rods and they can make 500+hp with the right size turbo and injectors. Drivetrains are stout af and even the 5 speed in the A4 can handle 500ftlb with the right clutch, the 6 spd 01E in the S4 is one of the strongest manual transmissions ever made, has the biggest 1-2 gears VW or Porsche ever put in a manual in a car. Downsides: lots of features so little things always need to be fixed. CV joints take a beating because the front multilink has such a wide range of movement (don't drop your clutch at full lock). 4 ball joints and suspension bushings per corner up front gives minimal camber change through a turn (the main benefit of multilink) means that although they are front heavy (not biased, torque split is 50/50 and the Torsen centre diff can go as much as 66/33) they track like they are on rails. So much grip. You cant spin tires with a 1.8t quattro stock. My S4 cant even spin its tires unless its in the rain and it is full Stage 2. Driving a manual permanent 4wd car takes getting used to. Low gears and no slipping tires means that the clutch takes all the beating and will seem clunky at low speeds until you get used to it. Many vag motors bolt right up to a 01a or 01e. VR6, AAN 5 cyl, 07K 5 cyl, 1.9TDI, 4.2 Audi V8, and that is on top of the factory 1.8t/2.8NA/2.7tt motors in the A4/S4. Cheap parts for lots of stuff that crosses over with the B5 Passat because they made them in/for China, basically anything 1.8t or 2.8. Shanghai Volkswagen still makes legit parts for them and they get sold on Aliexpress every day.

Oh man, you are butthurt af

You don't understand shit about owning a car in Europe you fucking cuck, I don't need to go to a Seat or Audi dealership to buy parts, they don't even have different dealerships for those, we have one big dealership for VAGs but I don't even have to go there, because they sell parts at fucking supermarkets here. You really are fucking stupid. I can order those same parts for even a bit more off from ebay or almost anywhere online. You obviously don't even own a car.

>untermensch
kek, did /pol/ teach you new words? Why am I even replying to you, busrider.

>you keep claiming you bought a sportscar.
I never claimed I bought a sportscar, I bought a nice daily driver made in the 90's, you must be delusional to think anyone would ever claim anything else from an A4 1.8

This here takes the cake
after that, you've played yourself. Congratulations.

Oh my god this is exactly the kind of post I wanted. Is this all knowledge in your head? I'm impressed. I hope I can achieve car knowledge this in depth some day.

Thanks for all the info, I'll save it and reference it when I get closer to purchasing one. I'm not sure if I even have any questions, it looks like you've told me literally everything.

I got mine for free.

So there is nothing for me to bitch about

>gud gas mileage on the 2.0T
>ok in snow
>comfy
>moderately fast

Its a 2013 A4 Quattro

That's a very nice whip, remember to take care of that FSI engine, the older ones used to be prone to issues with the PCV-valve getting stuck and sometimes flooding the intake valves with oil, so you'd get carbon deposits. If you intend on doing anything to it, start with EGR-delete and an oil catch can.

Remember to change your oil, buddy.

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=232002356

tell me about the 1.6 A3
is it an understeering turd or can it handle decently?
can it get tuned good?

Golf with a bodykit

BUT DOES IT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS

Thanks jobin.

I don't plan to do anything to it besides tint and preventive.

I bought new tires for it last week. Fuggin 1300 dollars.

It means anything that applies to the Golf also applies to the A3

The 1.6 is SLOW though

Handles decently, the ride feels solid but it's obviously an FF shitbox so it handles decently in its class. The 1.6 can't be tuned good. 1.8T or fuck off.

Get a Golf if you're set on vag group. Seriously.

Just so happens i'm german, and your finnish inbred ass wants to imply I know bumfuck about owning cars in europe?

nigger, because i'm european is exactly why i know you're just a shit tier ricer

I feel sorry for you if you're even more ripped of by having all brands in one place. That's even worse jewing that anywhere else. Not to be surprised from a country in the backwoods.

Plus, learn to separate posts that aren't for you. Guess school hasn't reached the back forests of finland yet.

> tint

Like a true nigger.

ive always wanted to do stuff a d2 v8 to my b5. my 2.8 is ok but 300hp from an n/a audi v8 seems lik such a good idea in that car

that or a pes supercharger would be fantastic. i want to get Tarmac wheels, better tires, and get the b5 s4 bottom panels/side skirts.
would def be the perfect daily, even more so than it is right now

>consumerreports.org/cars/which-car-brands-make-the-best-vehicles/
>predicated reliability
>predicated

Yeah, school hasn't reached here, but neither have the niggers. Enjoy Merkels Multi-Kulti World Theme-park, Hans.

Oh and ripped off by having all brands in one place eh? I just told you that I can go buy suspension from basically the supermarket, but yeah, I guess the dealership is the one and only place I can actually buy them. You snitchel chewing fuckbags sure are smart, I bet you know all about jewing! Or should I say
تقتل نفسك so maybe you'd understand my message to you better.

I get it, you're butthurt, but hey, look on the positive side, at least the public transit in Germany is supposed to be wonderful and multicultural, just right for you, nigger!

Literally what is wrong with tint, you mong?

>Literally what is wrong with tint, you mong?

Its his autism flaring up. Pay no mind

He has obviously never been anywhere the sun shines, like outside his bedroom.

spoken like a true neckbeard

2010 A4

>post what you've fixed on it recently

Engine fucking rebuild. Short version is it went from a quart of oil every 3500 down to about 1500 over time, and then suddenly it was a quart every 300 miles. Compression test was 140/170/90/170 Number 3 cylinder wall was scored and the rings were messed up.

>post what you've upgraded
GIAC chipped
Cold air intake
Forge diverter valve
Akebono pads on Zimmerman rotors

>post how much you love the damn thing
I upgraded from the 2003 Passat behind it because I wanted to keep going to the same tuner shop. Didn't realize how bad it rode at 223K miles until I got into the Audi. Its a gentleman's hot rod.

Replaced all my interior bulbs with LED's today and cleaned the inside and outside.

Holy fuck it's so much brighter

>the cigarettes aren't mine, girlfriends

Canada fag here. I like this post and I like you.

Audi Allroad

>the cigarettes aren't mine, girlfriends
Gross, dawg

Want to get my hands on a d2 A8L,

Is it easy to split the front end & do the timing belt service/waterpump yourself?

They're built to unbolt relatively easily.

I don't let anyone smoke anything in my car, but she leaves a pack in my car for when we go somewhere in my car and she forgets her them at home, Like every fucking time we take my car

>for when we go somewhere in my car and she forgets her them at home

I meant for when we go somewhere in my car and she forgets them at home. Fucking phone

c5 a6 4.2

last parts upgraded were a rs6 rear sway bar and s6 steering wheel with TT airbag and i just picked up an oem roof rack and euro plate tub

h&r suspension
custom 2.5inch catback with vibrant resonators and mufflers and large oval tips
s8 wheels

have a lower rs6 grille in my garage and waiting on the upper rs6 grille to swap them

finally got a set of OEM wheels delivered last week, can't wait to get tires put on them

Like a true audi pleb. Making a car looking like something it is not.

hurr durr no arguments no niggers

hows that damage control going for you inbred alcoholic retard?

>Making a car looking like something it is not
Hey, it's literally what Audi does.

Do the B8.5 S5s have individual tire pressure display in the MMI?

How are the running costs on the V8?

>He gets angry because other people own cars
You truly are an autist :)