/revog/ - Revelation Online General

Cute girl edition.

>What is Revelation Online?
Revelation Online is a Chinese Xianxia-themed F2P MMORPG with a large amount of diverse content for any type and level of player.

>Current News
ro.my.com/en/news/announcements/week-review-21102016

>official /revog/ discord
discord.gg/CGMJd7r

>Official Links
ro.my.com/
rev.mail.ru/
tianyu.163.com/

>FAQ - READ BEFORE POSTING!
pastebin.com/SWMZbSgY

>/revog/ Guilds
NA Guilds, contacts are at discord (discord.gg/CGMJd7r)
HighCommand
BOYZ
Kings of Darman

CN Guilds:
Name: Cake; Leader: Naikara; Server: i.imgur.com/iSWTIT6.png (Make sure you double-check the Chinese characters!)

>Can I play now?
If you have a CBT key for the English version, you're all set for the first test on 3 of november. If not, your only option is to download and play the Chinese version, which is currently in OB. Information on how to play the Chinese version is in the FAQ.

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/RevelationOnlineGeneral

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TEF6Vk0HAkA
ro.my.com/en/news/announcements/week-review-28102016
ro.my.com/
rev.mail.ru/
tianyu.163.com/
pastebin.com/SWMZbSgY
pastebin.com/MFFLfnWj
my.mixtape.moe/robgdo.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for baka

How do i join Baka? I want to be a part of the elite pvp guild.

>/revog/ Guilds
threadly reminder that these meme "guilds" are bdog junk that sucked dicks in that game and would fall apart after ten days grace period in rev due to lack of active members
/thread

>Yotsuba brings whole guild to hang out in comfy castle XD
>IC shows up to take a dump and engage in friendly banter, all a clever ruse to distract the Corpse
>Ghast the best sorc NA surfs on meme magic up and over the wall and opens the gate
>Flood of trannies rushes through the gates, Yotsuba Shoah 2.0 ensues
>over 7 trillion confirmed dead
>mfw

reminder that these "joke" guilds are well established with a helpful playerbase, they lasted a lot longer than the main Veeky Forums guild in BDO due to actually playing the game.

Fuck you, fuck your retarded meme guilds, fuck Baka, and most of all, fuck Scunt/Shogay

fuck off to bdog scrubs

>Le BDO boogeymans XD
Get to le leddit idiots.

Harmless pve guilds, nothing to worry about

dead game
dead general
dead waifus
dead laifu

This.

We should just plan on making NFA -No Fun Allowed.

People will actually join it because the name has an actual history on Veeky Forums unlike these literally-who clams.

>pve guilds
>not a joke
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Daily reminder to stay the fuck away from the discord and guilds in OP for now.

It's for your own good anons.

first NFA will suck dick because it will be created by twat, it's always like this
where else should we talk about game? I'm not in normiecord but your steam group with 55 or so members is silent as fuck

I have no idea who the three guilds are in the OP but if they are just shit guilds they will not be at to do anything. Also ya we were talking about what the guild's name should be. List so far is Neet, Trubba, and Nfa. I would not mind calling it Yotsuba.

I'm not in steam group either. I just lurk it for info every now and then.

This general should be the main place for us to discuss about the game.

Speaking of the game:
What class you anons gonna roll first?

Well we can talk about the game here until the game comes up then make a discord.
Vanguard all day everyday

Isn't it Trabbu? What are the restrictions for guild names?

Only 8 chars and one capital letter.

Name it Yotsuba at your own risk

>Yotsuba

L O L

What's wrong with the discord?

I went in for a bit and they were talking about the game when it was brought up... didn't seem too bad considering the beta is still some days away.

What's wrong with Yotsuba? I'm in a guild in Mabinogi called that.

There was a guild in a game that shall not be named that got spitroasted by the other Veeky Forums guilds for months on end and was shitposted about eternally

The holocaust was so great that the witnesses will likely never forget and the guild name will forever bring shame to those who wear it

I mean NFA is pretty gay but Yotsuba is worse desu

>game that shall not be named
user please.

What's the max level in this game?

Is there footage of people doing 20 man raids already?

Roughly how many skills does each class have?

Black desert, Innnercircle a split-off guild of yotsuba with 20members kept slaughtering and ended up being able to basically kick them out of channels and stop them from actually playimg the game eventhough Yotsube had 100members. Ic guys are shitposting and making these "joke" guilds.

>20v20 pvp
youtube.com/watch?v=TEF6Vk0HAkA

>Roughly how many skills does each class have?
Around 18

>What's the max level in this game?
79 I believe in the CN version

catgirl (male)

I want you to stick your barbed cock up my boypussy.

Super boring tier trap
step it up

Well, really gotta say from all those things I've seen so far this game looks like a blast. I really hope it delivers to the hype.

They haven't given a release date have they

Release is gonna be in 2017 isn't it

Why are people promoting this stop it probably won't come out for months

I always have low expectations, because I fully expect for there to be one or more of the following in mmo's.
>no rp server
>shit optimization
>p2w a few months in
>shit support from the devs
Because the beta is in a few days. Dunno why someone made a new thread since the old one died before the post limit, but since there's a new thread, I'll post in it whenever.

Beta is in a week.

>no rp server
not a bad thing
>shit optimization
Played the CN version, it's better optimized than for example BnS
>p2w a few months in
Like every f2p mmo ever
>shit support from the devs
No idea about this part

>not a bad thing
I like the containment. and the optimization in the chinese version doesn't matter, it's the american client that matters. US/EU bns has worse optimization than the korean client. US/EU tera is terable compared to the korean version, you're lucky to get more than 30 fps.

>everyone hypeing up the PVP to be top tier so all the pk addicts quit their games to come buy 100$ founders packs
>game launches, turns out to be restricted by some kind of horrible crime and karma system that caters to carebears and world PVP is terrible
>don't worry at least the instanced PVP is probably okay
>it goes pay2win and the gear disparity drives them all away
>they all quit after 2 months max
>new game gets hyped, the cycle begins again and they fall for it again

Why do you fags keep falling for it over and over, the genre will never ever cater to you again, just stop playing mmos.

The PVP centric MMO is a dead concept from a bygone era, it is simply too niche to exist and be profitable without being a credit card swiping contest.

>The PVP centric MMO is a dead concept from a bygone era
sure bud

>Stop enjoying things that I don't like!
What's it to you if people want to spend their money on something? No one is forcing you to play it.

Well, we'll see how well optimized the game is in 5 ish days.

A RP is not a bad thing hostly it keeps the fags who want to shit up the guild in their own server. Would be nice if they had one.
Shitters start making the threads on the 22th AFTER we found out that it was going to be delayed to the 3rd to get people to join their guilds.

>karma system is bad

I am one of those PvP addicts and you a retard.

>posts eve
If you p2w hard enough sure you can enjoy pvp.

Buying bf

What ya paying in? Also are you a GURL?

post dick

narue please

post thighs

I would only be your bf if you have a big cute cock.

I intend to be some guys heal and erp slave. What do people want more, trap or loli?

lolitrap.

Fucking cancer

>p2w
>eve
stop talking outta your ass scrub, that +10% damage won't matter if ur shit

>no shota counterpart

Shota is shit, why wouldn't you just make an occultist hottie

Hey

>well established with a helpful playerbase
They have a core of about 4-5 members that have been constantly shitposting in the thread, making themselves look like complete retards.

If you're going to continue on with your ridiculous OP, at least TRY to make it look decent.
>first test on 3 of november

Not even going to bother bumping the thread past this point since it belongs in the trash.

That's some pro pvp.

hi

Added your guilds to the Pastebin. Try to keep the OP small because they can quickly blow up with extra information, and you don't want the guild section taking up too much space that would be better served elsewhere.

>What is Revelation Online?
Revelation Online is a Chinese Xianxia-themed F2P MMORPG with a large amount of diverse content for any type and level of player.

>Current News
ro.my.com/en/news/announcements/week-review-28102016

>Official Links
ro.my.com/
rev.mail.ru/
tianyu.163.com/

>FAQ - READ BEFORE POSTING!
pastebin.com/SWMZbSgY

>/revog/ Guilds
pastebin.com/MFFLfnWj

>Can I play now?
If you have a CBT key for the English version, you're all set for the first test on 11/3. If not, your only option is to download and play the Chinese version, which is currently in OB. Information on how to play the Chinese version is in the FAQ.

>Steam Group

Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread!

Previous thread:

>Adding /bdog/ crap to /revog/ guilds

>adding meme guilds that weren't even created yet
fuck off to bdog

If they're playing, their guild(s) belong there. If not, I can easily remove them. They aren't going to be the only guild in the Pastebin, and certainly not the only guild that people hate.

My job is to be as impartial as possible. Deal.

no deal
only Cake is present in revelation at this moment
when one of these meme-spewing cucks actually creates guild on CBT1 and only after it survive weekly member check(game auto-purges them if they fail to get ten players from different accounts), then we'll talk about adding their guilds to pastebin

HC: 63 online
Boyz: 23 online
KoD: 47 online
Nice one dude.

NFA: 109 online
now fuck off

Are there PvP clans?

No Clan or anything cuz the game has not came out yet.

>BOYZ will whoop NFAs ass with 1/5th of the members
It happened in bdo and will happen here.

Nigger no one cares what happen in other games. Plus we should be working together to take castles and lands you need 100+ people to do PVP shit like that so there is not going to be any time for in-fighting.

BOYZ will have selective admittance anyways so you can have your NFA that will fail to do anything relevant.

nobody cares about your shit game here, fuck off to bdog
btw
No Trabbu: 189 online on mongolian server

It doesn't matter if they're all shit lmao.

I see you're just going to be a stupid little shit and have you only and your few BOYZ pvp. But that shit is not going to work when you getting ass fucked by 70+more people. What you don't understand is not matter how good you are if your're outnumbered.

to say something like this you must have some validity to your claims
vids, streams, wow armory or something like this
don't have?
then fuck off back under your rock, you are irrelevant

Sure prepare for a shoah BOYZ are the masters of gorilla tactics and will woop your ass

waiting is misery

Is a warscore against NFA enough?

>baka
it's over before it even began

No. Try winning against a guild that matters, not another Literal Who guild.

>sperging out over this
Who cares? No one besides other retards are going to join them.

What about mangobay?

They can't beat Mangobay because they suck. Even Pace's guild drove them into the ground.

So we all should just let them have the thread until the beta starts ? No point in bumping it for them.

Duh. The OP is fucked anyway.

>all this talk about having the strongest pvp guild
>still no videos/streams to back anything up
>thinking any guild mentioned is even remotely relevant without it
>being this delusional
Holy Cuckerony

Let it die.

Let what die? :9

Mew hardcore guild called: Girls, only rules are no boys allowed :3

>posts a boy

that's the joke every girl in the internet is a man

>what is choke point
...how would you know though, you don't know any better.
NA&EU are garbage in pvp. I fought many guilds from different regions in span or 13 years and they cannot even come close to level of Russian play, here have an example how competent raid leader slaughters shitters while being outnumbered:
my.mixtape.moe/robgdo.webm

Girly boys count !!!

post the
ASIANS ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING

The way castle sieges are designed highly favor zergs. There's multiple ways to get to the crystal room, so only a large guild or alliance will be able to cover all the points in order to hold their castle. I can't see any guild from here accomplishing that.

I know the guild I'm making is going to be laid back and only do small skirmishes or arena PvP. No use aiming for something that's going to be impossible until the larger normie guilds move on.

Is it true that the most expensive founder pack gives you 5 of a weekly obtainable item which is neccessary for endgame gear? Essentially putting people who are fine with dropping 100 bucks one month ahead of everybody else.

I know the publisher doesn't shy away from p2w but I had thought that for the beginning they'd at least try to level the ground.

No. Read the Pastebin.