/ywg/ - Yokai Watch General #70.5

Previous Thread: DOGGO Edition

YO-KAI WATCH 2 IS OUT NOW, GET TO BEFRIENDING

Join the discord to make friends and battle others!
discord.gg/0m7Vj85gNw4dutXi

The Yo-kai Watch 2 Demo is out on the e-shop! Tell your friends to give it a try!

Yo-kai Watch 3 is out in Japan! Details here!
youkai-watch.jp/yw3/

Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble:
itunes.apple.com/us/app/yo-kai-watch-wibble-wobble/id1085461253?mt=8
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Level5.YWWWUS
WibWob medal registration: yo-kai-wibblewobble.com/medal/index.nhn

>Is this actually good?
Yes it's good, just don't go in expecting the hyped up "Pokemon killer" aspect. Kotaku started the phrase for clickbait and it worked. They aren't the same game at all, just two games in the monster catching genre. If you want an explanation on the battle system, someone can fill you in, don't worry the demo for the first game was indeed shit and not a good representation of how you'll go through the game. The demo for 2 was slightly better.
It's heavily recommended to skip the first game and go straight for Yo-kai Watch 2.

>Is there a list of all the yokai?
yokaipedia.net/list-of-youkai/

>I'm too lazy to look for i-
yokaiwatch.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Here's a resource document for all your Yo-kai Watch 1+2 FAQ needs:
docs.google.com/document/d/1_POcoMxn85sOaJSFlvYDIljIfeadxm-qz9GTdmcNND0/edit?usp=sharing

Here's a Pastebin for all your Yo-kai Watch 2 FAQ needs:
pastebin.com/JVBgWF8s
We're working on an FAQ for Yo-kai Watch 2 now! This includes event passwords and QR codes, Poking tips, Door locations, and other good shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9pHQpaSGwBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for best grandpa

Curse you psychic pup

Don't have enough people up at night for real yokai hours

wow

Got enough experience there?

Probably not, my gilgaros is still at lvl 68. I wish there was a way to reliably get gold exp wisps during fights more often.

There you go giving Level-5 more Noko ideas.

I wish i didnt have to be such a real youkai. I need to get to bed earlier.

/v/ apparently doesn't have a favorite yokai. Who is /ywg/'s?

Mine is Venoct.

>Ms. Blizz
>Massive oppai

Hot for teacher.

Hanako-san, Insomni, Komasan, and Robonyan F.

Cute, sexy, fucking monge adorable, and cool looking.

Also Hungramps because I'm a fat fuck and eat too much.

Right now, these guys.

Peppillon's fabulous self

I dont know his name but i want 3 just for him.

Insomni/Sandi for reasons, Hungramps due to unexpectedly feelsy backstory in the anime, Komasan obviously, but I'd have to think about some of the others.

I wish Bloominoko farming was still a thing, so many levels so fast

Since daiz is the exp fairy in 2, can a tram of them do bloominokos job?

Manjimutt. I just think he's funny.

Enraenra is best Enra

Why'd the make Satori-chan a Doggo instead of a Monkey?

because dogs are cute. Monkeys...not so much.

Wouldn't have expected this

Dogs are cuter than monkeys by just a tiny bit. A very tiny bit.

How rude!

there was actually a news post showing that Gaga is actually a fan of the monster collecting series. I think a few others showed there along with Pikachu.

That's pretty fitting seeing as one of the unsubbed episodes has a parody of her called Lady NyaNya. She's only shown for a second, but she's basically Tomnyan's NyaKB. I think the dub name drops her once, too.

YW3's entire OST has been uploaded online. Get some of those songs while you can
youtube.com/watch?v=9pHQpaSGwBA

Thanks for sharing. YW3's OST seems especially great.

I really favor Slush myself. I just wish he could be there for me during the summer when i'm out in the fields.

bumpu

This guy gets it

>still no bgm of Burley's theme
Suffering

Welp. Looks like we're dying.

r.i.p

Buhu, please go.

She has a pattable forehead

Mr. Crabbycat is pure!

But... she'd see it coming...

Does anyome have a link to the page where you can see the possible crank a kai coim results? Im on mobile and the link in the FAQ is saying "502 bad gateway"

I don't remember the exact number of exp they give. Just that it was a lot

Can you not play yokai watch blasters with random people? kinda sucks that you need friends

Blasters is local only. I think there is an online party search system for the busters standalone game though (think ff explorers)

Why am I getting so many Ray O' Lights from green coins? I thought I was playing YW2 not WibWob ;_;

Komasan and wobble wok are my dudes

he wants to be your ray o light
:^)

Does Snartles level increase depending on the amount of times you beat him, as well as the rank of your watch? I beat him once before while trying to befriend him with a rank S watch, and the second time I beat him he came onto my team and was level 90. In Abdallah's video his Snartle was level 69. Why the big difference?

He should stick to Drizzelda. Drizzelda a cute.

Yep. In 2, not only does he scale up on watch rank, but summoning him a 2nd time has him angrier and at a higher level/hit harder. The 3rd time an oni spawns to kick your ass, and then it resets

Cadin was my favorite from watching the show and I was so surprised playing the game that he's the first guy you get. He's the best

Monkeys are a kind of cute.

He is first...in YW1.
You'll have to befriend him the old fashioned way in 2. Although his rare recolor is easier to obtain this time around.

bump

How the fuck did you get that much XP?

I messed up I tried replying to the user asking who everyone's favorite yokai is
I just started 2 and he's on my team but idk if I'm gonna keep him, since he was on my team for all of 1

People have said the popularity skill and superstar soul don't stack but I don't know about that. I feel like I'm getting a lot more random yokai walking up to me without doing anything.

Nevermind. The RNG is just being it's usual self.

>won't befriend yokai I actually feed
>will befriend yokai I do nothing to the very next fight

How bad would your body feel if you're inspirited by all three?

I imagine the pinnacle of sleeplessness.
>"I. AM. GOD." while standing on your neighbors roof almost naked and swinging a rake in the air.

You'd just stay awake forever playing games. Even after death.

Dear /ywg/
I came from /vp/ when they're still discussing about Ash and Serena's kiss. Someone said that they will censor it in America, someone said it won't and they someone answered:
>No they won't.

>Sonic X, Cosmo/Tails scene.

>this is 4kids you mook, The people who tried to turn Golden week into Halloween in Yokai watch recently

How much of this it's true, /ywg/?

I think this has nothing to do with youkai watch.

>4kids

Aren't they dead? I'm pretty sure the dub is handled by some other company. And I can't really confirm the Golden Week thing since I haven't seen the dubbed version of the episode yet. I think it was Halloween in the original, though. Or that might have been another halloween themed episode since there's several.

4kids is dead. And the Gabunyan episode was always Halloween.

Isn't it already censored? Since we, like, don't actually see it happen? There was snogging in Avatar and stuff, so no big deal.

bump

Does anyone know if Payn still drops the Beetall item in Wibble Wobble?

>Someone said that they will censor it in America
There's nothing to censor, you don't see it. She just stands on her toes.

What did Komasan say to the homosexual Jamaican?

MON GAY

he does

Snartle and Mermaidyn

that was against dame demona btw
I'm not too sure myself, I was resetting purifications to get the super lucky, but for some reason each purification gave me a whopping 2993 exp instead of the usual ~1000. Maybe it was the weather forecast or something, I read somewhere that certain forecasts increase exp gain.

Go to bed, Lamedian

I thought it was funny.

bump

>Grind on Payn's stage for a striaght hour, burn through more than 40 spirit total
>Got 3 recruits without throwing any food and 10 Bacon Slabs
>Still no Generals Soul even with both Cynake and Roughraff spamming Soultimates at least once each per try
I give up for now, I'll try again in the morning.

I guess i got lucky then since i got all the item evo drops in less than 30 attempts. Glacial Clip was only like 4.

I just beat the game and, why don't the fusion items show up at jungle hunter? All they sell is the same stuff and then legendary equip items.

Don't die on me now

My kingdom for a cure for Mongee's 'tism.

The super hero youkai in 3 are so goddamn cool.

Need to upgrade your watch to s rank

Another late with youkai. I got to break this habit.

Welcome to drop hell

is there a post-game mission involving them in 2? Got up to the Dromp part of the treasure hunt

Boop

How do I get Tattletell and Roughraff? I tried to trade from one version to the other but it won't let me trade the starters. Do I need to reach post-game?

Yes, but you could also streetpass if you've got 2 3DS. That's how I did it.

Thanks.

Welp. I officially have all the rares you could possibly get from the Infinite Tunnel, meaning I also have all the legendary yokai.

For those wondering, Rares start appearing consistently around 32k/34k. Most consistently around 40k. Even talking to the Tangler can get you a whole group of them and Unikirin and Frostail will be the Yokai that start randomly attacking you. I suggest avoiding switches and trains almost completely. Good luck.

No problem.

How long did it take you to befriend them all. Assuming they are S ranks, befriending rate might be pretty low.
Also, any befriending dialogue that amused you the most?

I'm stuck on which attitude to give this guy.
His 80 Power Incinerate is making me think +Spririt, but he has a lot more base Strength.
There's also his passive...