Pick my next DD Veeky Forums

Pick my next DD Veeky Forums

>2006 Z06
>2009 GTR
>2009 Cayman S
>2010 SLK 55 AMG
>2011 M3

All of these will generally be in the same price range with some having less miles than others.

This may be the stupidest list i have ever seen

>All of these will generally be in the same price range
nope, gonna definitely need to throw out that gtr

It is the most expensive one. Cheapest of those I have found is 58,000 while the other ones are all floating in the 40's. I just thought I would try one out to see what a Japanese "performance car" would drive like. In all honesty I like it the least from a looks perspective.

how about a CLS55AMG or a CLK55AMG?

get the slk 55 amg

Its ugly IMO

I really like the car alot, however there is one thing I am not sure I can get over

>Autotragic only

Cayman, M3 and z06 I can get a manual in

Hey how reliable would it be to purchase the SLK used? I've been looking into buying and AMG used I just don't wanna die under fixing shit

Honestly I am slightly paranoid about buying any German car HOWEVER from what I have read the SLK is no more of a risk than a used Cayma or M3. Not that that is a very good measure of reliability. I really wish the SLK55 AMG came with a manual.

cayman S

im not op but in terms or reliability its good for a german car. The only thing that could really get pricey is the replacement disks so keep a good eye on the car service history. Also make sure to get it with a warranty because those german prices can get crazy.

don't be a cuck

The Cayman is the only one of those worth a fuck on the track.

the thing about those manual cars is that you'll look like a wagecuck middle aged father having a mid life crisis. The slk has always been shit so no one cares whether your in a 2016 or 2010 slk.

Don't get the GTR, for sure. 2009-2011 had horrendous transmissions (auto only, too), and we're generally shit. The Z06, just don't. Mercedes/bmw are trash, they're not as unreliable as everyone thinks but the parts are horrendously expensive for what you get.

Get the Porsche.

I really dont give a fuck what people think about me or the vehicle I drive one way or another. As long as it puts a smile on my face and doesnt cost me the price of another vehicle in maintenance I will be happy.

Get the American muscle

>1000lbs heavier
why?

>60 less HP
>bigger engine

Why?

GTR is easily the best all around car in that group.

buy the Tuk-Tuk in the photo.

do it

Except for being
> pig fat,
>no racing pedigree,
>shit interior,
>shit manufacture.

Still beats the z06 at the track

German car makers produce unreliable pieces of shit b

Niggas drive German shit everyday B, he'll be aight

STI

Nah, subarus are to hard to maintain. Finding vape juice with just the right amount of nicotine can be hard, and boxers don't get good vpg.

>owning a meme car from a meme company

Get the Cayman

M3
Dat engine
Manual
Timeless looks etc