/svg/ - Shadowverse General

PC Master Race edition.

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The first expansion pack, Darkness Evolved, launched on September 30th. The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Reminder to participate in this poll so we can get a gauge of our community skill: strawpoll.me/11431912

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

To play on PC, you currently have to use an Android emulator such as Leapdroid (recommended), Memu, Nox or Bluestacks.
If the emulator gets stuck on Urias' stage in story mode, you might need to enable Virtualization in your bios (Google it).
Or just simply use Steam and enjoy 60fps.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/453480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for dumb questions.

This was probably asked already, but are there steam packs that are only obtainable iff you make a new "account" on steam? Are these steampacks redeemable for my mobile account, assuming I link mine with the steam one?

Forest is the master race

>don't want to be lumped in with Steam shitters
>don't want to switch off of my gbf sleaves for my Urd ones

Just log in to steam with your mobile account and get the packs.

What are the best uses for Urd in a storm deck?

xth for Arisa

>its already early in the morning

FUCK

Use on followers with Storm after they attack to reuse their storm.

How long do I have to do this for?

I won't be able to get on steam until later today

Go face with storm. Urd. Go face with storm.

>get to AA0 playing off meta stuff
>tired and salty over losing to Roach and PtP so fucking often, Forest is the only deck that has a good win rate against my decks
>finally break down and dust a bunch of stuff to build a Forest PtP deck
>~80% win rate
>I'm not even playing optimally or good at the deck yet

Man, this deck is fucking bullshit. People who bitch about Haven have no fucking idea. If any card in the game needs a nerf it's Roach, not even a contest.

SOURCE ON THOSE TITS?

Seriously, google and all the search engines give me nothing and the filename gives jackshit too.

I just want to fap.

What i need to change here?

Just once.

Someone post evolved animated Erisyas, I'll love you forever

worth it just using it on normal 2/1 falcons or should I save it for something more damaging?

>Go first in take two
>No perfect curve
>Lose
Woah, really makes you think. Balancing turn order around the guy getting fucked with the first turn having perfect luck sure is reasonable.

Yes.

The artist is called Shuz

desu satan is not that good you just need to git gud

Most would use it on Forte or Mordecai or anything with Last Word. I don't know much since Urd have no use for me.

Cerberus

Go face with falcon. Urd. Evolve. Go face with falcon. Its simple, m8.

I just started and got these Legends out of my first 40-odd packs, should I do some rerolling to see if I can do better or stick with this?

I've no idea what I want to play so I'm mainly looking to get some good Legends to have a nice baseline for later.

Eris is cute. CUTE!!

>not having perfect luck every game
Lol get fucked scrub

I got a mission to link my account to another service. Where do i do that?

Stupid question from an utter noob to TCGs: even if there isn't a reroll option for Steam, is it worth just going in blind and working my way to certain decks that appeal to me?

On your phone.

DING DONG

Where is my husbando

That's great.

But I got that in the Steam version?

oh baby

Dragonsong flute and Jeanne D'arc are shit the the others are usefull and good legos sitck with it.
Do what you want lad, but you start will be harder

What would sex with her be like?

Eris is best hag and make my dick hard but seeing her everytime I go ranked gave me erectile dysfunction

WHY AM I FIGHTING TRIPLE BLOODY MARY DECKS IN D FUCKING ZERO

>skullfane is good

Here, I fixed Eris.

>get really good swordcraft deck
>client crashes first game on card select with perfect curve

baka

Rerolling gaijins

There was a reroller here yesterday that got 4

If I return an evolved minion to my opponent's hand, will it return to it's unevolved state or remain evolved?

Hearthstone fag here. Just saw the kriparrian video and got intereseted, but dont have time to play both games. Is it that much better than hs? Is there a competitive scene? Should I drop hs and get into this? some advice plx anons ty

Ugly.

unevolved

>Shuz

Thanks user

Return to unevoleved.

What archetype do I build if I want to focus on game fundamentals and decision making? No rushdown or combo, something with few gimmicks and a lot of piloting.

>IM LEAVING! HMPH!

GBF Steam when?

I've tried looking up the deck making rules and I can't find them. As far as I know, it's 40 cards (no more, no less) and you can have 3 dupes of any card in your deck.

Is there a limit to the number gold and legendary rarity cards that you can have in a deck? This is what I'm trying to figure out.

My penis is confused

You don't have to drop hs to play this, just try it out and if you like it play it when you're not playing hs or any other game.

Face dragon.

Just embrace haven user. You know you want it

Play the fucking game, you netdecking faggot.

There's not the max of the same card in the deck is three and is it

Tbh this game have better mechanics and arts quality try it

Just started playing it. Opened the holy shit massive amounts of boosters what is this that they give you at the start. How did I fare?

I'm not a fan of the whole anime tiddies in your face everywhere schtick this has going on, but I'm already a big fan of all the shit they give out like this.

Holy moly I have not played a single non tier 1 deck for the last 12 games in D rank.

You guys having fun bullying people?

so i just started playing and tried to build my own deck.
i really have no idea what im doing so i just tried to go with a bats build seeing as i got all those cards.
haven't won even once in like 5 games.
deck code:kqlu
anyone cares to point me why this deck is retarded and how i should improve it?

>3 flute
You have been chosen

he also makes doujins that are on exh

It's more likely that every shitstonefag is going to Reddit to netdeck a tier 1.

I slightly came from HS only because it was first and seemed interesting.

Shadowverse is much more fun and skillful in a sense. Winning feels good not cause you managed to luck out on a couple knife juggles. Losing however feels just as bad since you can't really blame anyone else for your loss aside from your opponent having effing BS cards in low rank I mean seriously who netdecks in D or C luck of the draw and misplays.

Classes are much more distinct, much more fun, all of them have broken archetypes in some way but they all keep each other in check which is nice. The game is more approachable and more F2P friendly due to the massive amount of packs (I think you get 41 for starting right now?) and apolopacks. Pic related can describe the game quite well, ironicall enough

Speaking of apolopacks, I got an animated olivia too. Wondering if just one is enough so I can keep the animated and dust the other olivia if im not gonna play control sword any time soon.

FIVE RUNECRAFT MATCHUPS IN A ROW
why is this happening

What is this card called in english?

>Not a fan of anime tiddies in your face

oh user, you will be. you will be.

I only bully people with decks that gave me a chance to be reverse bullying. It's more fair and intense.

Dragon satan actually has decent matchups against some current meta decks and a lot of decision making. I really enjoy it despite it having a couple really bad matchups and it usually autoloses with bad draws.

Which one?

Midrange/control sword. Play on curve, trade well, know what to play around and when to go face. Little to no gimmicks, just efficiency.

I legit have no idea. Is it a great card? Did I just get super fucking lucky?

>legos
Dragonsong flute is shit but the others are usefull and good
>golds
Good a lot cardds useful in decks
>titties
How the fuck did you not like it at least or are you a ass man?

Left

>free wins
>still crying

>Influx of hearthstone refugees into Shadowverse during steam release
>Sudden increase in people asking for netdecks

Are those plebs that pathetic that the first thing they think about is netdeck?

Are they playing the game or are they grinding their own souls?

Am I supposed to be losing like a motherfucker agaisnt the dragon campain #7 fight against the dragon shadow?

Dailies

beat the elite AI and you will get 1400 more gold which is 14 more packs. you also get more as you complete acheivements. the story also gives take 2 tickets, which are essentially packs aswell. this game gives out packs as if it was halloween every day.

Red hot ritual.

>tfw you play a quickblader turn 1 and forget to attack before hitting end turn.

ty guys, much apreciated. Installing

>dragonsong flute
Aw sheit. And here I was hoping I had just won the luck lottery.

>are you an ass man?
Yes. But I prefer both ass and tiddies when they're not stapled on anime stuff. Just my preference, senpai.

After this update I lost my linked account of my fake facebook for Shadowverse. What should I do?

Yes if you can't git gud

Left
Tsubaki is good removal and can be lethal, latham is good since he usually forces removal.

Meanwhile Alexander is good if you're behind on board, but cant give you lethal.

I think all of the story missions are completable with the basic deck, but you might have to retry a few times until you draw well

for the story missions it's a good idea to sub in the cards you got at mission 1 and 6

Reroll

>comp gets 3 play point cards and I've found zero
>Blown out for a fourth time
>game 5 it just spams 2/2's until it kills me
Huh, After I opened my 43 packs I made an auto deck. Guessing those aren't any good then?

rogue creed is shit

Can you reroll on steam?

You should learn how your class works at that point to assemble a not-shit deck.

I haven't been a fan of autodecks so far

daily reminder: steamcharts.com/app/453480
this game is already dead

What's the best aggro class? I just want to go face.

it wasn't dead before steam, why would it be dead now