byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Because it's not in the game yet, and it's unlikely to get merged before Halloween.

are waifus finally gone? Are we going back to the golden age of years ago?

post spess pics

waifus are a dead meme, it's all about arguing about the discord, RP and medbay. All other posts need not apply.

don't forget talking shit about cluster and celt.
deity was so 2015

>deity
>tfw nobody remembers the "stop stop STOP" meme

what was it already? Something among the line of "I respect you and like your work but you need to stop, stop STOP" ? I remember good laughs were had.

>It was extended

xenoarch is fucken useless. The Wiki article starts out nice but turns into a university undergrad pretty fast and all you get is tons of shit.

>extended low pop with no security as AI
kill me

better xenoarch small artifacts actually making it worth not drilling through and good enough for people to actually do xenoarch when

>these intrusive as fuck ads

Good fucking job hiro

What is the most optimal form of government for a separatist department?

It doesn't fucking matter because nobody listens to the higher ups in this game

Metacracy with yo friends

>not using adblock
>2016
>using a handheld facebook and twitter device
>being a faggot
really makes me think

>tfw cargo tech is boring as fuck if im not traitor
help im becoming a shitter, only antag roles get me off now.

I think I'll try to learn doctoring.

It's almost like xenoarch was designed specifically to be inferior to everything else
Small artifacts are even marginally useful only on occasion and large artifacts are generally just worse versions of things other departments can make much more easily
Only recently have we started buffing xenoarch to be not staggeringly useless, but it's still pretty bad

New race: Bluespace Men

Men who were distorted by the space-time altering attributes of bluespace

Appearance: Extremely pale, nearly pure white skin, sometimes have the pulse effect that the cueball hat and bluespace slime have

Pros:
>Can use bluespace crystals as single use teleporters
>Moves several times faster than normal while running on space tiles
>Immune to pressure
>Naturally recovers at a faster rate than humans
>Can use hyper-accelerated speech, only able to be understood by Bluespace Men

Cons:
>Damage over time hurts you at a much faster rate (bleeding, hypothermia, oxygen deprivation)
>Walking speed on space tiles is slower than normal walking speed
>Instantly killed by Wizard time stop
>Shocked by use of telepad

Probably need more cons. Suggestions?

If you want to have some fun, order up RnD crates, do research and fuck about with shit like chem sprayers and dispensers, if the shitter urge is kicking, lube a hallway or, if you are feeling particularly shitty, make a long as fuck disposals tube ride that just ends up in cargo anyhow.

Lube is also doable via electrolizer, easy ahit, and if all else fails, just barricade yourself in and become the master thief, nigger literally everything you possibly can into cargo.

Are showers constructible or do they come in crates? I forget
Either way, order a bunch (or the materials for a bunch in the former case) and build a slip-and-slide down some long hallway.
That entails putting a shower every few tiles and a mass driver at either end, pointing towards the showers

>Not just lubing the entirety of the sec hall and stealing ids with no HoP

Weak shit.

Halli Faxa is a turdbrain.

Not even a joke, they're one of the most idiotic players i've seen recently. They're fucking obnoxious and incredibly stupid.

>New race: Bluespace Men
don't you mean vampires?????

>i thought we could just break out into the shuttle
how the hell is this person so new they don't know what ZAS is?

how about some actual alien aliens.

I was suggesting fun stuff, not just being a turboshitter.
Also, you can make a slip-and-slide of arbitrary length
Plus you have to periodically refresh the lube if you want to do that

i think they're just supposed to be like plasma men but with bluespace instead, not actual aliens

and stealing from movies and games and shit for a selectable race is lame as fuck, they should probably just stick to original races and stereotypical shit like greys and skeletons

antags and NPCs are fine, but a selectable race would be terrible

I had the idea of an SS13 mod for Stellaris these days

Basically some random events that can happen to your mining/research stations

There could be a blob forming (destroys station, give green research points), a scientist being noticed after escaping (they would have a random name picked among static players), a micro-star being born, the singularity being loosed...

anybody else play on other servers but always come back to Veeky Forums because it feels like home?

69LC5-CCI6N-3KZCM

>tfw slow
What was it?

>Assault Android Cactus
well thanks user

Well mate, he said he was feeling the shitter urge, might as well make it harmless one off fun. Plus, bolaing people is funnier anyways

Yep. Played on Eros, and Vore but Veeky Forums just feels too homey for me.

What's the best race to play other than human, and why?

Mouse

vox and gray

otherwise our races are lackluster

Slime person, heal on shock is much stronger than you think. Saved my life in a malf round once.

Yeah I used to play on VORE but the erp is better on vg. tfw you dont want to be eaten alive you just want to get head from some guys waifu.

When performing lung repair surgery and you have no trauma kits, the gauze fix doesn't seem to have any success text. When the action bar fills up you either get no confirmation or a failure message. Does the lack of a message mean success or is shit bugged?

Also, how do Mr. Valid Threat Detectors work these days? Wrenching them into place doesn't seem to activate anymore, and their menu options never change upon clicking them.

>how do Mr. Valid Threat Detectors work these days?
They don't. They're bugged.

Don't bother with gauze just replace with new lungs

Yo coders, fix this bug

Thank you for clearing the up guys. Shame about the Mr. Valid, I always enjoyed locking down the brig lobby with those bad boys.

Finally, I know this isn't ss13 related but this is my home... Any Android ad block app recommendations? These new ads are getting more and more invasive.

someone make a bug report for me
gravy, cinnamon, soy sauce and ketchup don't add to your hunger bar anymore ever since dylan fucked them
ketchup is effectively just water and this is a SIN

Vox because of trader.
>inb4 pox memes
the 2 or 3 regular traders really play it well
its the occasional/one time trader players that give them a bad name

>browsing Veeky Forums on your phone
baka

List pros and cons of your favorite role to be as traitor.

its impossible for 1 man to build a spacebar, there just isnt enough time. Buildspeeds increased when ?

Can you remote control Emitters somehow?

>he cannot make large construction on his own
laughingmommis.jpg

be a borg

No I mean long distance remote toggling. Like if you had a signaler attached to it.

Get a engineering cyborg to help.

Also those corners are shit, your windows aren't fully encased, you don't have a power source, it doesn't borrow from the station's atmospherics system or have an air alarm, and you're a bitch.

skeleton for novelty or to gimp yourself if you think you really are robust

plasmaman for greytiding in space if you don't want to go through the effort of finding supplies for ghetto space suit, not really that great because most jobs that need a space-worthy suit already get them

diona for the highest non-human potential, very good unique upsides with fixable downsides except for the burn damage thing
vox to be a statistically better plasmaman in exchange for extreme (mostly justified) racism, trader is a pretty fun gimmick though

grey for communication over z values but that's really all they excel in, water being acid to you can be pretty fucking terrible if you don't have the right shit on

as for the races you can change to after some work like genetics and xenobio, slime person is the clear winner, free insulated gloves that HEAL you, that's way too good to pass up, not to mention that if you're xenobio, you should already have access to protective gear against water

skrell is a direct downgrade to human, catbeast's advantages are negligible due to being a free valid, and lizard man is nearly nonexistent

the race for truly robust spessmen would be the cluwne

remember that if you pick races for statistical advantages you're a filthy powergamer with zero imagination

I'm still laughing about that borg that executed the captain for his own law the other day

is it possible to find nukeops base as a spacepod explorer?

You should try to make one while its lowpop, user

no offense but youre just awful at engineering

Clover nigger, specialized Veeky Forums browser for phones, good shit

>no power
really makes u think

for a nonerp server this word sure shows up a lot

elaborate

gravy, cinnamon, soy sauce and ketchup don't add to your hunger bar anymore ever since dylan fucked them

> dark UI
> "faster"
> redditor approved
> no other features

If Veeky Forums wasnt lightning fast you could just use a web scraper... but it is.

I was raped on purge day and all I got was this lousy shitpost

>captain welds himself in the bridge
>keeps updating laws
>eventually has a law that anyone that damages the station is executed
>captain damages the station
>harm baton ensues

He asked for no ads on mobile, I gave him a solution

I've done it before, and it always had a positive answer (You finish repairing the lungs of X, something in that fashion), but I haven't played very recently, so I can't be sure.

Speaking of gauze, I think there was a time I had to do express surgery while not being 100% (maybe malnourished, maybe 30% brute damage, perhaps more) and I kept failing the "fix lung" thing, until the patient died (and I got bombed while trying to revive him shortly after)

the sin is the way you are fucking up submitting a bug report when its easy AF kouhai

The fix lung step fails I think 50% of the time and for some fucking reason it causes toxin damage instead of brute (????????)
It's a meme u dip

I failed it like 4 times in a row. Guess I had very bad luck.

It doesn't spawn every round
Also space pods aren't the best way to vault hunt

>splash someone's skin with sulphuric acid
>causes brute damage instead of burns

>inject someone with polytrinic acid
>instead of massive brute damage from their capillaries melting, they only take very very mild toxin damage

>inject someone with thermite
>they take fucking burn damage for no explainable reason

>potassium and water instantly explode very violently
>sodium and water don't even react
>in fact, you can drink potassium-sodium from a glass and be perfectly fine

You a friggin' chemistry teacher or sum'in?

I hated this too. I hated all of these.

>Also space pods aren't the best way to vault hunt
what is?

No, but this game makes my boil blood so hard it can ignite thermite.

Probably throwing GPS into space and getting a buddy to telescience you back and forth

that doesn't seem ok

Go talk with the Ivory tower and code it yourself user, shouldn't be hard changing the damage types and upping some values

What this guy said To signal that you're ready to come back, either send your buddy a dollar with your PDA or be a grey and message him. Grey is obviously the better choice, but exploring as a plasmaman or diona is much more efficient than a grey.

Why not? There are perfectly acceptable ways to do it without metagaming.

I won't code shit, it's easier to complain and I don't care enough to do something if complaining fails

>get telescienced to gps
>loot
>the scientist gets succd/telescience gets bombed/etc get stranded
i can see it now

>AI, teleport me back
Just PDA the AI mate, or send it 1 credit, should have warned it anyways

in an emergency, just spacewalk
you're not guaranteed to get to the station in a TIMELY manner, but you're not 100% stranded, especially if you end up landing on a vault with a pod

>there is no AI
>the AI is malf
>the AI is syndicate
>the AI is a fucking asshole and wont tele me back
>the AI can't calibrate by himself

people who play scientist are heavily armed before the ling has its ling sting powered up

>get emag from tator
>emag comms console
>message syndicate
>"Updog has been secured. Awaiting new orders."
>"Nice try, buddy. Orders incoming."
>get hit by bluespace artillery to instant death
>get cloned
>go back in, message them again
>get bluespace artillery'd thrice, get gibbed

I just typed up a detailed guide of how to powergamers vault finding
Then I deleted it, because I realized it's what makes me comparitvley robust

Now I realize why the toxins circlejerkers are so secretive