/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #1005

Halloween Edition

Previous: News:
>Daddy is gone, he left us for Beamdog
>New ME trailer, along with new info. Most of the leaked stuff appears to be true
>EA is shutting down the Bioware forums. Posting has been disabled, but you can access the archives until October 25th
>Divinity Original Sin 2 is in Early Access (IT WILL HAVE WAIFUS EVENTUALLY)
>Bunch of new Tyranny info, release date is November 10
>Wasteland 3 announced, more crowdfunding bullshit but it will have co-op

Sales:
>W itcher series on sale on Steam/GOG, varied discounts
>F allout series on sale on Steam, varied discounts
>Dungeon Keeper is free on Origin for some reason. Also Titan Quest on sale on Origin, 75% off. (Not sure if either of these are even RPGs but whatever)

Andromeda info:
>pastebin.com/BiK2KhPw
>New trailer coming on November 7

Dragon Age Shit:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Stealing smelly witch dress from Morrigan

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to get comfy!
youtube.com/watch?v=F1U0qvtQnE8

Friendly reminder to bump the thread so /dag/nas could sleep in peace, you fags

Other urls found in this thread:

redhawke.tumblr.com/post/150940366756/side-by-side-comparisons-of-biowares-whitewashed
nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/1521/?
nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/1529/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for best girl

Buck the fuck up and start posting before it's gone forever too.

/dag/...

Up. It takes forever to reach a story cutscene in Inquisition. Should I abandon this grindfest of buckle up?

Literally what happened

With here? And how long it took to get a thread up?

We dead.

Yes

Should I make this deformed creature an archer or dagger user?

Well, she's carrying a bow...

just use Varric

Well, I guess that everyone had plans. Maybe malware now?
After having to download an adblocker on my phone to even use the site (/dag/ kept forwarding me to malicious sites) I got kinda pissed and didn't post as much.

Meredith did nothing wrong.

>/dag/ kept forwarding me to malicious sites
I miss moot's willingness to deal with Veeky Forums's inherent unprofitability

tfw no roman cable Meredith

Fuck off

thats pretty funny tbqh

Oh wow, that's mean. I hope you cut yourself on your tools.

I want to make love that horse

Hey that wasn't me

Because there are so many deviantart posting liarafags

you'd be surprised

You've caught. I've been trying to bump /dag/ as a secret plot to kill it

Well, "someone's" been very into convincing posters to commit suicide lately, what a surprise that a liarafaggot would post the same thing in /meg/, a general as dead as /dag/

I'm not sure about that.
I thought it was him too.
It's never really minor boo boos that result from power tools. Shit gets gory, don't be an evil fuck.
FEALTY

In the old thread somebody correctfully said that Bioware will probably reveal DA4 after the release of Andromeda, since EA wants people to focus on Mass Effect for now.

>I think we know through staff hints and from past precedent (work on DA:I began almost as soon as DA2 was released) that they've been working on DA4 since the DA:I release.

If this is true, does that mean that DA4 is basically half-complete at this point? I mean, two years have passed since Inquisition and they don't even have to worry about learning how to use the Frostbite Engine and putting everything on old consoles too anymore.

Also they probably reused assets and stuff, Bioware has been recycling animations since forever. If they are really going to show DA4 at the E3 2017, I'd say we could see it released for March 2018 or so. Is that why the devs won't stop hinting about it?

I haven't really posted in /meg/ since I started coming here in ~February

Anyway, regardless of potential lies on the part of Hiro, I trust moot to tell the truth, and I recall him saying that the site wasn't profitable

She's DA2 Loghain equivalent. Good intentions, inept judgement, disastrous outcome.

The road to hell etc, etc

And so we dance.

At least you can reason with Loghain and he sincerely wants to fix the shit he did. Meredith was crazy as fuck and didn't care her city was going to ruin, she just wanted to kill all mages, even innocent ones, and everyone who dared confront her.

All because her autistic sister was so scared to be found by Templars that her fear let a demon possess her and she killed their parents.

Why couldn't the sequels have been even half as good as DAO?
I'm just in the launcher menu and the and I'm already getting hit in the feels by the menu soundtrack.

>tfw you realize that Meredith is identical to Andraste, whose look shares many similarities with Mythal's
>tfw Orsino reminds you of Solas
>tfw the red lyrium statue Barthrand finds depicts two elves and one of them is identical to Mythal/Andraste/Meredith, while the other is bald
>tfw Meredith and Orsino fight over the right for certain people to be free and, even though it's implied they respected each other for a time, now they can't find any common ground
>tfw Mythal used to help Solas in his rebellion and could even access to his secret fortress, but then he was betrayed "by a friend"
>tfw in the end people realize that Meredith is dangerous and she is killed by the very city/people she wanted to protect, while Orsino feels he has to use "regrettable measures" to save his people

Everything is related to ancient elves.

Meredith was supposed to be fairly reasonable up until she got her hands on the Idol, it's unfortunate that the only time we get to interact with her in game is after she's gotten her hands on it and is quickly sliding down into crazy town.

Bioware can only write one plot, more news at 7:38.

Because they didn't have nearly as much time to make the sequels thanks to EA

Fenris is an actual character in the game. I don't think we can blame that on EA

hes hot tho

I can't speak to that, but he looks like an anime character

Are you bullying animu?

Animu doesn't fit in 3D as much as 3D doesn't fit in animu

Since they hired Sunless Sea creator and writer which will start to work no DA4 since January 2017, they're probably 35% at best.

Thick thighs save lives?

Yes, although it's possible to have too much of a good thing

Did someone say THICC

Wake up!

Too much, looks dumb.

It's probably just the angle

I'm pretty sure he is already working on it, January 2017 is only the date he promised to tell more about the project.

... Meaning they might show something earlier than we thought.

dressing up as your inquisitor for halloween

>ywn chortle as you crush Solas' nutsack with a war hammer

that's a bit gross user

Solas's full wet diaper...

dressing up as your waifu for halloween and fapping to your reflection

>playing Inquisiton
>tactical camera is pig disgusting
holy shit is there some mod or whatever that makes it like BG/Origins where you can zoom out and use the mouse to easily select characters and shit?
Also is it just me or is Inquisition not fucking designed for friendly fire at all

When it looked like you have cottage cheese in a sausage casing, or elephantitis. Yeah.
Her momma blessed her.

Would you do this?
Gross.

Don't have the right face to pull it off or the money or skill to make a quiz outfit

There's always photoshop.

Not in real life, I'm afraid

Night /dag/

For an inquisitor outfit that you're not using to go trick or treating with, it's perfect.
Night user.

Why does he hate me so much in DAI? I listened to him cry over Duncan, I saved him from being king, I let him kill Loghain, I saved him from Morrigan's unwashed puss puss, I saved him from being an absent father, I supported him when he visited his shitty sister. Everything I did was for him.

umm........

Night...

He was pissy overall in DAI. Listening to the conversation between him and Morrigan about Kieran actually made me kinda pissed.
Night.

We're gonna die again, aren't we?

um please post ACCURATE art only thanks

Uh oh. He still looks white there. Did someone fuck up?

see you all after MEA i guess...

you're right he could be a bit darker, but it's better than what bioware did to him. thankfully there's people out there right bioware's wrongs :)

redhawke.tumblr.com/post/150940366756/side-by-side-comparisons-of-biowares-whitewashed

Side-by-side comparison’s of Bioware’s whitewashed characters in official art, next to the recoloured accurate versions.
>accurate versions
What a world we live in.

>accurate versions
..............................................lol

>ywn have a black son

Even if Morrigan and Cole are Chasind, none of the Chasind we've seen in any of the games have been pitch black like that. What the fuck

Hurry up and die already

People who make this should be hanged

People who post nothing but this should be hanged too

>ywn cuck solas with sera

Of course I wouldn't since both of them are shit.

this is krem with a tan

rolling to see what i get before thread dies

um

dead

What the fuck kind of shitty mods are those?

I just find it funny that people justify Alistair being "biracial" because Fiona's his mother, and Fiona's a PoC of Color because the only time she's mentioned as pale in The Calling is when she's hurt or sick, and all this means that Bioware whitewashed the both of them Inquisition. That's a whole lot of mental gymnastics.

the Anders is an improvement desu

Which da character has the stinkiest farts?

No

Sera, obviously

I'll improve him even more

nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/1521/?
nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/1529/?
this has gone too far

So, I've finally started Inquisition for the first time. How exactly does romancing two people work in this game? If someone's tarot card changes to their romantic one, does that mean I can't date someone else, even if I break up with them?

Who gives a shit, nobody cares about Cole or Blackwall anyway.

You can only date one person at a time unless you install the MRM like the loose slut you want to be.