Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9 (embed)

Xenoverse 2 Release date(s)
NA: October 25, 2016
EU: October 28, 2016
JP: November 2, 2016
Microsoft Windows
WW: October 27, 2016

DON'T FORGET, take the XV2 survey and leave your feedback!
dragonball-videogames.com/en/survey-give-us-your-feedbacks-for-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2/

Last time on /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gPDOeNGlhmA&list=PLGOxHCGgfukfZMdNHYtrxxTVMM1zIiQVI&index=2
imgur.com/a/tN3za
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only reason Freezie Pop brothers are fucking horrible is that, in my experience, they fucking ignore my teleprots behind u and continue with their combo

Thanks to the guy who told me to vanish later in the combo it worked also the combos aren't hard or broken just be patient and learn the timing even on short characters.

Anyone seen a Gohan CaC yet?

Every time I vanished they back attacked, they knew every single time.

Post them CaC's.

I haven't really touched any of the PQ's yet. Mostly just doing the story and dicking around the hub. Once I beat this arc I'll do some so I can unlock shit. Then I can change into my next arc costume. Dressup is way more fun than it has any right to be. Had to do a system restore so gotta wait for the reinstall before I can play now.

Cool moves. Like the name.

He does. Could not shake him for the life of me and I was out of heal items too. Rammed his fist in my ass and never let go.

Lol. I do agree though, the cutscenes and acting are pretty fucked. Probably the weakest part but there are some instances where it's pretty funny.

Yeah seriously. The worst. Why couldn't the Create Screen be the hub theme?

youtube.com/watch?v=gPDOeNGlhmA&list=PLGOxHCGgfukfZMdNHYtrxxTVMM1zIiQVI&index=2

Dude just doesn't fuck around.

I'm having such a lovely time with this game.

This dumb cat face has grown on me a lot
it works surprisingly well for a lot of the posing

i was just infinited by Cooler this is ridiculous

Does Shenron still corrupt saves?

I really like that combo. The damage it does is rather good and you can get a followup beam from it. Whoever told me not to transfer Majin Kamehameha didn't know about it's speed.

I just made a wish and it made my game close, my save was fine though, you should probably wait for a while if you're trying to make a wish.

I've found my biggest complaint with this game so far, and it's that, at a certain point in the story, you're not allowed to progress without your transformation skill. That would be fine if it didn't take so long to actually get it. Frieza's called me back to his ship four times now and he's still not golden. I just want to get the damn transformation and move on.

how the fuck do I get goku black and future trunks, theyre not on my list despite being pre ordered and shit

If it's PC they are bugged. No one has them

Who's the robot voice at the very beginning?

oh yeah its got good damage, is flashy, and can lead into a free beam/strike follow up

I use a recoome kick right after since I'm a striker and it hurts a lot, doubtful it'd work in pvp without using a stamina break to lead into it though.

Is the torrent super slow or is it just me

>imported light grenade, evil explosion & special beam cannon
>already learned all three before I even started the story line
well I've made a mistake

Still farming for more costume pieces before I decide on a final look.

Holy shit. Potential Unleashed is so ridiculously good. This+the super soul that increases ki regen is broken.

Whoever's making OPs needs to get the fuckin release dates out of it.

somehow the game crashes on the namek stage
anyone else having this problem?

I need to get the post boy shirt but I dont know how yet

how 2 dokkan?

So, if Shenron's bugged, is the Guru Wish bugged too?

Will the loading times on PS4 ever be fixed?

>the Edler Kai training sometimes bugs out and doesn't activate the next step

So this is where the rng went.

It might be. I had someone say they got the balls upgraded, but didn't notice anything different.

Is there and way to change your striking style?(X/Y on Xbox controller) Also what the heck is a QQ bang thingy?

Post Edge.

>Earth Splitting Galick Gun

i finally got a pc to run this game, didn't play the first, is saiyan / frieza the only good race like most people say?

So, uh, online PQs crashing the game for anyone else?

No, the Guru grants wishes too apparently.

Play what you want. The only race that's really underpowered is male Majin, but even then you can beat the game and every PQ with one. You just might not be able to do well in the highest levels of PVP.

Humans are pretty good too and Nameks are practically godmode if you go full Health+Stamina+Basic Attacks. Only Buus suck, and not even to the point where they're not viable.

more like Dorkus

i got few crashes
mostly on the namek stage
also fell through the map

Aside from that streamer, I saw 1 with red hair. His name was just Gohan, but I think he was trying to look like a Super Saiyan God.

Haven't had any crashes at all so far, but I've gotten stuck under the floor twice.

Frieza has AIDS

How's the Frieza race?

Decided to recreate fem Trunks, who was my secondary character for XV1, only I made her like Trunks in Super, and also have a hairstyle that doesn't look awful as SSJ. I'll probably use the Dragon Balls to change her back eventually.

I stumbled upon this cosplaying NPC who looks more like the XV1 version, and has the same face settings as my XV2 one, which is pretty neat because it's like the devs decided this is the closest you could get, and so I kinda hit the nail on the head.

She teaches you the Burning Attack emote

Post Towa

>2200 seeders
>10000 peers

Jesus christ

what did he mean by this

I'll seed for you senpai
That is in 24 hours when I've actually downloaded it

>more people are busy downloading the game than there are playing it legitimately
Another victory for the PC mustard race, I guess.

Use Burning Attack in front of the guy dressed as Yamcha that's next to her and he'll teach you Spirit Ball.

Does anyone have the Xenoverse Manga ripped?

Man, fuck Buu.

Every. Single. One. of his moves his gives you suck DICK. Every fucking Lesson takes forever and sucks massive ass.

Fucking neck yourself, you fat cunt.

>Aryan human with naz-red ribbon army gear with kaioken
>Or super saiyan

Why most life be so hard?

Still looking for an outfir I really like.
I'm an autist so once I complete the sotry mode and find a nice outfit I'll be going and replaying for a bunch of screenshots

I got a crash on the combat tutorial, the cutscene after you beat turles with goku in the saiyan saga, and a crash on the 2nd vegeta instructor lesson

Well, judging by how everything is turning out, looks like the only viable build for VS mode is max Stamina. Theres no real way to counter people who can out-stamina you, guy with more Sta wins the sta-break race.

QQ bang lets you merge two pieces of clothing together to create an item that overrides the stats on your clothes letting you wear what you want.

so whats the verdict?
i give it a 8/10
its a complete upgrade from XV1
the netcode is good too

Why not both?

Even with someone bigger like Piccolo I can't beat the Knock em down final training. They just escape the last bit every time.

I give it a 6/10 right now, but if they patch it up with a bit of spit and polish I could see it going up to a 7 or 7.5

It's a fun game, but it really needed an extra month or two in development for polishing.

It's X1.5. Basically, this should've been the first Xeno game, not the second. It feels like a full game.

Broly clothes make a great ki focused character QQ bang. Got -5 Health, +5 Ki, -5 Sta, +5 Attack, -5 Strike, +5 Energy bang by merging 2 parts of Broly clothes with a Legendary Mr. Satan badge.

Anyone come across this top and know what it's called?

That's not how I roll user, I end up losing focus and get burned out

Cute

WHERE DO YOU GET BADMAN SHIRT?

>stamina breaking yourself doesn't activate the quicker stamina recovery for female Majins

Well... fuck.

He likes em young

What's the most reliable source of food? All I've found is some fish on the ground, and Buu is an even bigger fat fuck than I am.

What the fuck does Charged Ki Wave do?

Don't feel like you should rush it. It takes a shitload of food to get everything, and he doesn't even give anything really good. If you're a Majin and you really want that shitty transformation I guess you have no choice, but otherwise I'd not bother trying and just drop by every few days to feed him the random crap you picked off the floor while walking around.

There are a few people who sometimes give you food around the academy, one's in the street in front of the academy, another is above and behind the accessory shop, another is across the bridge from that one, and another is on the path leading to the academy. They all have red question marks above their heads.

transformation stuff from dredrick
will be completed in the future

also Super Vegeta 2 boost is higher than I expected
damage reduction is interesting though

Is this datamined or is this just extensive testing in Training mode?

Multiple quests for food along the strip near the school and accessory shop, usually at least one in a few areas like the lakes, namekian plant patch and other assorted places.

Just grab some after your quests. You can buy water if you really want to.

Kaioken looks kinda shit from this.

dredrick tested it extensively

I would test it myself, but I dont have the game, yet

>kaioken kamehameha with This is a real kamehameha! Super soul
I found out in training, that theyre just quick full powered versions of their original. Full power kame and galick hit the same as earth splitting and kaioken.
Also that super soul doesnt work on ultimates, which is funny because theres a preset goku with that soul and he cant even use it.

Training mode numbers do seem pretty reliable from what I've done, at least.

Anyone else think power pole pro is shit? I feel like starting the game over because of how bad it is.

why do you think it's shit

What level do I need to be for pic related?

Because you switch into it and then can't use any of your skills. Also it seems if someone throws you, you lose the form.

I dont' want the transformation but I heard you need your race's transformation to complete the story mode.

If I'm wrong then Buu can find his own damn food.

Is there a super soul that boosts galick gun damage?
Tfw galick beam cannon is the same as galick gun except grimdark and opposite side when he charges it

Nail's training and past the Cell Saga in the storyline.

Or 35. I'm not sure which.

This is coming along nicely.

keep in mind that you can create 8 charas right from the start, no need to complete the story mode first

You're a fucking life saver. Thanks man. So bored of aimlessly grinding

>Effect: Become Kid Buu
Why did Majins get so fucking shorthanded? Not only is it literally just a recolored Kid Buu, they even give you Kid Buu's moveset.

Have the racial stats changed from the first game at all? I was considering making a human but I might just make a Saiyan without black hair just to get a half decent transformation.

Best I've found so far.
imgur.com/a/tN3za

Does that mean that I can just make a new character while in the middle of story mode, then level it up and continue the story with them? Or is story mode locked to the first chracter you make?