discord.gg/eA4wHVC
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
youtube.com/watch?v=UM-NKXS1m2I
youtube.com/watch?v=rjNrhBd95A0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=il4-KeGcJzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just wanted to say that I am sorry. but hes getting another

Chazo is just a campy dededee main.

Dont forget about the good /ssbg/ discord. The one without all the blatant shitposting and meta drama. The one with actual moderation

discord.gg/eA4wHVC

Shulk has the highest potential in Smash 4 guys

Why would they even bother adding Jigglypuff again If they were going to make her so unsatisfying to play as?

Chad truly is a great player.

He's better than you senpai

Probably. Last time we played I beat him though.

I can vouch for my protégé, he undoubtedly ranks above you in the skill tiers. At least, when he's serious.

>play duck hunt
>instant slat from opponent next match, be it taunt spam, crouch spam, roll spam, or general move spam like a FG link
I play closer to you3 than some rollspamming can spammer to boot.

I'm proud of him. Where's he at on wherever he lives' PR?
>dicking around on FG as duck hunt
>Nothing but Bayos, Ness, and Sonics
>all of them SD at least one time per game and play dumb right after that which implies salt to me
Feels so good every time.

Can we get some better webms here?

>Marth player using roll as a movement option for zero reason
Deserved it desu

live

no die

Reminder that every relevant regular can be found in the ssbg discord
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
It's open for everyone and has no moderation - If you can't get along with others use the blocking function. Don't forget to thank chazo chad moxy and rakky for killing the general

Don't you need to sleep you fucking nigger?

the second one is clearly anti-niggzo

tfw roy main

t. roymccloud

Suck my up throw chaingrab into upair into frame 1 highest hitbox tipper fsmash dick trash4skrubs.
Ur gay-me will never have the depth of MELEE NO DESU.

In treshfor, sakurai fucking gave Marth a failed cirumcision and now he's not the l33t fair fair fair fair fair fair into dair or fsmash hero king he was in MELEE NO DESU!!

My trashforfag friend complains that melee is "broken" and that marth is the most overpowered character in the universe...

And the only character he can pose any threat to me with is fox.

I miss my sword waifu who could edgeguard buffet with literally any tilt.
I miss reverse dolphin slashing people as they so hopelessly try to get back on stage.
At least brawl had Marth, I don't even know what smash 4 has instead, some fat fuck who needs to go the gym and can't grab for shit with his t-rex arms?

What happened to those tournaments you guys hosted

U guiseno what I really don't like about smash 4?
You can't even dash dance.
Running back and forth at high speeds allows for quick spacing and easy stage control.
Sakurai clearly is working the cazul gayming popcap hunniepop illuminati by removing such a basic feature as being able to run back and forth.

I guess the westboro babtist church was right. God Hates Fags.
And the godly daddy sakurai really hates meleefags.
Not being able to simply run back and forth is such a basic part of playing the game, you could do it in brawl and you can't do it with fucking 420 charecter roster oversaturated graphics DISREPSECTJJFJ MONTAGE FOR GLORY

LOL DIDUJUST C THAT MADD DISRESPECT FORM THAT GANnOnN?
He broke their shield and up tilted.
Which is literally the most optimal thing to do.
I don't know boutchu trashforfaggots, but I fucking jab missed rest jigs in melee; where she's actually viable.

SAKURAAAAAAAAAAI

Should I buy a used orange controller and put my new controllers insides in it ?
orange is my fav color.

these threads will stop being dead if we go back to the autistic rosterfag discussion for Switch Bros

hate to break it to ya

But your box art probably isn't accurate there bud. Cartridges, no need to fit discs in there no more

new console, same old shitty smash 4

People stopped joining, so I stopped doing.

But I'm watching and waiting till when we get enough people to do them again.

probably stopped joining because you're a horrible TO and smash 4 is a horrible game

Smash 4 is alright.

Your shitposting isn't helping, you colossal faggot

so what happened with this?
is it still being developed?
youtube.com/watch?v=UM-NKXS1m2I

Where's all the Palutena SFM webms at?

I won't say who I am because I don't want the attention.

I care a lot about this community and want to see us alive again, but that clearly isn't going to happen if people keep making these dead shitpost threads during the week.

The best chance of this community getting back on track is to start having a designated time when we all get together to smash, and nothing makes more sense for a start than next weekend and only on weekends, which is when most people will be free and up for playing.

Some of the most fun that I've had in my pathetic life is smashing with people here so I'm not going to give up on this community yet because I still love everyone who plays here but these constant shitpoist threads need to stop for some time if we're going to get anywhere.

I'll see if people here can stop themselves from making constant threads next week and then I can start with my plans at the following weekend if they can.

I actually have some fun and interesting things planned for the community.
/essay
/blog

I'd like to play Smash with some people, but I don't play Smash 4, and everyone here is a casual shitter who only plays smash 4.

That applies to the 3dsfags

It applies to players of either version

No it doesn't

Smash 4 as a whole is a shitty casual game. It doesn't matter what version of it you're playing.

Smash as a series is a shitty casual game. It doesn't matter what version of it you're playing.

Blue board, blue balls

post GOOD webms

>chazo still wastes his life here

Are netplay marths the most insufferable people on this planet? I swear they all play marth because he's the only character that is both brainless to play at low level and executes well despite the laggy hell that is netplay.

git gud you whiny faggot. You wouldn't complain if you could clobber them

i clobber them at my locals senpai
when there isnt a 50 ms delay and buffering

How about you netplay people with good internet

live

You talking Dolphin netplay? Dont bother playing with more than 7 frames of lag (PM/Vanilla melee/faster melee all have their own formulas now I think, it might be 14 frames for FM too idk)

let it die chazo

You know he could never do that

I hate [x person] for shitposting. Let me shitpost about that shitposter because I hate it when people shitpost. It really ruins the community guys, amirite. We need to get rid of shitposting.

t. chazo

youtube.com/watch?v=rjNrhBd95A0&feature=youtu.be

>7 frames of lag

Too high for me, I don't play higher than 4.

Now I can sleep

Ready for Smash to finally get a genuine archer in 5?

Greninja has too much potential to remove for this dude. And now he's got Ash-Greninja, so thats even more reason to stay

youtube.com/watch?v=il4-KeGcJzQ

>tfw bad at smash

>tfw youll never know that feel

Do you prefer robot Samus or girl Samus?

>tfw won a local tourney cause the only guy who was good moved away.