/gowg/ - Gears of War General #18

New maps Edition

Welcome to Gears of War general. Here we discuss all things Gears related, including the games, expanded universe, state of the franchise and more.

Available November 1 for Season Pass holders as part of the early access Developer Playlist*, Checkout and Dry Dock will also be introduced into free public playlists on November 8.
Read more at news.xbox.com/2016/10/28/new-gears-4-maps-debut-november-1/#REvGBICztp0GmUWs.99

>Information regarding Gears of War 4
pastebin.com/kEd89b2n (dev blog links)
gearsofwar.com/en-us/developerblog (blog pages include art and videos)
pastebin.com/r75cDpuS (all exclusive pre-order, rewards and promotional content info)

>Gamertag List (you can request being put on the list from this page)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iwt78Sa0c3wV3Nen3fm-4LY5aRA6_G5xuIerZ7bR4Og/edit#gid=0

>Gears of War General Xbox Club
Download the Xbox App BETA from the store if on PC. Both Xbox and PC search for gowg on Xbox Clubs.

>Join the /gowg/ discord to chat or play with us
discord.gg/f9HCYCP

Gears of War 4 is available in stores now

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

news.xbox.com/2016/10/28/new-gears-4-maps-debut-november-1/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
gearsofwar.com/en-us/forums/e9b54fc61eb74ad783d533ca502b0132/threads/gears-of-war-4-november-1st-title-update/eaf35e80-3500-419a-9478-72f801bb184c/posts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone up for rolling with gowg tonight? We can run horde or play some MP.

Watch anime to be better

ids habbening
for anyone who missed it

news.xbox.com/2016/10/28/new-gears-4-maps-debut-november-1/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

>tfw at work and can't play horde with /gowg/

Just got the game

Why does horde mode take SO LONG to start?

cause you're playing pubs

We need to ween you onto versus, grinding horde all day isn't good for you.

I CAN'T MAKE IT THROUGH THE BASE 50% OF THE TIME

It's not grinding when you're having fun.

woops looks like my recording fucked up.

Anything you do in co-op is so much more satisfying to do to a real person. But I understand if you want to stay comfy.

who was getting with me to play some pumpkinball?

I know you're a tripfag and I should know your GT, but I don't. Post your GT and we''l party up and decide where to go from there.

Pumpkin ball is actually really fucking fun tbqhwyf

Mackadoodle5594 . I'm updating my controller right now (wtf) and will be ready.

How do you do the horde exploit?

Team revive skill while someone is on a turret

Help I can't leave

I gotta tell ya bud, the connection is pretty messed up, and for once it isn't my Canadian internet that's that's the problem.

Just join my lobby and we can use in game chat. this party system is fuckery

a silky smooth 1 fps

The in-game counter of that screenshot says 60.

Stop cheating then you cuck

not when he pans his camera it won't REE

Actually it was. It only went down to 40 when I violently shook my mouse everywhere. I think the game is built pretty well.

fuck u

Fr*ck of

Need 2 for Insane Horde, doing the score boost where we can finish it in 35 minutes.

Easy XP and Credits.

GT: HL Andy

not me but the sentiment remains tb h

What did andy mean by this?

>hey let's cheat!
>here's muh gamertag

Reported to Xbox Live Enforcement. Enjoy your ban, scrub. :D

What did he mean by this?

Anyone down to BOOST XP AND CREDITS IN HORDE?

GT: Lewd Variable

NEED SOME SUCKERS TO PLAY SCOUT

>I have to pick up my kids from school

WHO WANTS FREE CREDITS AND XP???

GT: Bazz

BE A SOLDIER AND GET EVERY KILL IN THE MATCH

if i was your kid would you pick me up from school

WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT

i want to know

Anyone still have space for horde?

are u a trap

no i'm a cute boy

If you had female parts you would be a girl

Any hordes going?

Starting up a Horde Insane now.

GT: Lewd Variable

Who wants in A HACKED LOBBY to get to reup 10?!

Only need 1! 4/5!

GT: HL Andy

literally stop posting about me

OFFICIAL LIST OF CHEATERS TO BE REPORTED TO XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT:

HL Andy
Lewd Variable
Rush Assassin X
Bazz
LordSeverus1997

Feel free to expand as appropriate and remember to KEEP IT CLEAN.

messaged

two of them aren't even from /gowg/ kek

ACES it was a joke

Oh it's shitposting, I see

Pure shitpost

Last pics from the exploits.

Take a guess how many hp bars there are

There was this many

Doesn't doing same thing on horde over and over get boring?

Yes thats why I want to play some versus now.

Core weapon tuning is the worst gears experience I've ever had. Comp tuning is so much better and restricted to only two modes, which is complete bullshit.

Anyone doing insane exploit have 2 spots?

>Checkout confirmed

fucking nice

don't really care for Drydock though

No the time of exploiting is done. Certainly 5 hours worth is enough to get the full experience of it. Now its boring.

everyone ITT

>tfw this thread is so shit at GoW they have to cheat

Anyone running Horde?

What does exploit do?

lets you get millions of energy which lets you spam hammer of dawn. The only fun part was building a shit ton of stuff for a while.

It's basically gibsmedat for shitters.

Lets you get banned from Xbox Live

WHO WANTS TO RUN INSANE HORDE? NEED 4 FUCKIN PEOPLE DAMN NIGGA SHEEIIT

....with exploit?

No. I'm not a nigger.
>..I just don't know how to do it.

Thousands of people have done the exploit according to the leaderboards. TC's not dumb enough to ban their already dying playerbase lol

Chump!

Well if anyone wants to try the Horde thing, I've got the youtube video up so I can see if we can do it. We just need someone with team revive.

Yo Mack it's Hen, I'm down for a non-exploited horde and so is a good friend of mine, but it will be a few, he went for a run and I'm expecting furniture. Non-exploited only because it would be his first time, we can abuse the fuck out of it afterwards.

Alright buddy sounds good. Just send me a message on Xbox or try to contact me here. I'll be watching the thread. Nice trips by the way.

I honestly am done with the exploit. I would be down for some regular horde. As long as I am not engineer or scout.

GT is really Lewd Variable.

Cool I can play Engineer, and I think my friend has a decently leveled scout. He went for a 2 mile run but he runs it hella fast so he should be done pretty soon. Go ahead and shoot me and Lewd an invite

Invites sent to both of you. I'm gonna be browsing a war thread in /gif/ but I'll check in every minute or so.

One more for non-exploit insane horde

Gt?

EventualHen9

had to relaunch because I got the "cant fucking talk after you stop a game" bug.

Fuck that horde talk who is down for pumpkin ball pc? This shit is fun!

The first title update notes got published:

gearsofwar.com/en-us/forums/e9b54fc61eb74ad783d533ca502b0132/threads/gears-of-war-4-november-1st-title-update/eaf35e80-3500-419a-9478-72f801bb184c/posts

Damn nigga

Glad the HB is getting nerf on body damage, it's fucking ludicrous.

Are they gonna apply HB nerf on horde as well? if so they should expand the magazine size.

>Players should now be able to pick up all power drops in Horde.
What does this mean?

I'm seriously fucking depressed /gowg/ and have had suicide on my mind all night.

You wanna talk about it in private?

Why kill yourself when you can kill shitters in pumpkin ball? Join us if you're on PC

I just feel like I've had the absolute worst luck possible. Everything in my life right now is crashing down on me and making my last little bit of time here before I move away hell. My best friend and girl I've loved for 5 years just got up and left me without saying a fucking word, I have no idea what I did wrong to her. Another best friend of mine did the same thing and when I talked to him he basically told me to f k off and that he doesn't care. I've been struggling to get work, I have no money, I never get to see anyone. I am absolutely desperate for some human interaction but I matter how hard I try everyone blows me off or no one is there. It makes me feel like I'm a fucking terrible person or something. I don't know what's going on but everyone in my life has made my last couple months here a miserable hell that has given me severe anxiety and depression.

Me and Bub are down to play again

I mean, I can't really say I will be much help but I am on here every day. Add lewd variable.

It's going to be a camper for the longshot without the mortar to ruin people's fun.

Kek

>Future Updates
>We are going to have an update on Gears Packs. One large piece of feedback we are looking at including is the removal of duplicate cards appearing in packs that need it. We do plan on keeping them in some packs where they make sense (ie: Horde Booster Packs).
>Future Community Holiday Event packs (Gearsmas, etc) will always have a credit path to obtaining them.
Should've been this way from the beginning but better late than never

>tfw the /gowg/ secret comes out

I was surprised I didn't notice sooner but the entirety of /gowg/ users are goats

Gentlemen: how do we fix horde?

there is no viable strategy on anything higher than normal other than 4-5 guys jump on manned turrets and basically just snooze while you play on autopilot and destroy anything.

all of the unique skill cards of the classes that makes them fun and interesting are basically useless. you just need 1 engi and 1 scout, and other than that, it literally doesn't matter at all because you're just gonna be on a turret.

how the fuck do we make it so there is more than 1 way to do hardcore/insane?

nerf turrets and make insane easier