Feels just like what it is: paper.

Salty coins.

Sure made my knees hurt.

Not that much.

I have 100k and I'm suicidal so I'm gonna guess suicidal times 10

idiotic question
>
idiotic replies.
Million in what? Net worth or liquid assets? A house wont earn you shit, a mil in cash can guarantee you 80k a year no problem. Leave that shit for investment for 20 years, you can live on 370k a year just from interest. What can you do with 31k a month? Up to you

It feels like stress, desu.
Are my returns going to hold up?
What can I do to bump myself up to the next mill?
What's my goddamn tax bill going to be this year?
Fuck meng, it's work

Like my parents dying ;_;

Earn 80k year? What do you mean?
Put it this way a millionaire earns like $5 a second if you earn a million a year. Billionaires get like $50 a second I think.
So really your net worth or your yearly average really just equates to how much you're worth to work with by the hour or to put it in perspective how much or how little you have to work versus how much time you put in for a week

>tfw to intelegent to answer questions

Do you even know what net worth means? You can earn 80 k a year and be a millionaire. You can have a business with 10 mil revenue and not be a millionaire too.
Earning a million a year puts you into multi-millionaire position at least.
Lets put it this way:
If you own a house for 400k, which you paid off and 200k apartment from you parents and you earn 80k a year and put half of that away for 10 years you are a millionaire. 400+20+80/2*10=1000k
However, you would have only 40k a year in cash you could access.
Lets say you have a million in cash, you put that into an asset management company in Geneva, the benchmark is 8-10% you get 80k of a million a year, lets say you leave that and reinvest for another 20 years. that turns your 1 million into 1,000,000*1.08^20=4,660,957 lets cut that into 4.5 mil to account for management fees and what not.
Then you are at least 50-60 years old, you retire and you have 4.5 mil in cash, you leave that with asset management and you get 4,500,000*0.08=360,000 yearly interest on your investment. Now that a month is 30k, plus your 4.5 million.

it's the last real time hitting a net worth milestone really feels cool. the second million, third, fourth, etc.. all feel significantly less accomplishing. after you're making lots of money, it's wildly insignificant.

i pay about $60,000 just for property taxes every year, so it really means jack shit to me now.

Your post literally makes no sense at all. Wow. it's laughable. Seriously, how can you browse this board and be so dense?

>Earn 80k year? What do you mean? Put it this way a millionaire earns like $5 a second if you earn a million a year.

First of all, being a millionaire doesn't mean earning a million dollars a year. It means your net worth is over one million dollars. Earning $80k ROI on a million dollars is a very reasonable assumption.

>a millionaire earns like $5 a second

Even if we assume a million dollar earned per year that doesn't even come close to that. Where do you even get those numbers from? Do you know how to math?

A million dollar a year equals about 3 cents a second or roughly 17 cents a second if only count work hours.

>Billionaires get like $50 a second I think.

Wow you really don't know how math works.

Because 1 Billion = 1000 Million surely their per second pay must be how much higher? EXACTLY, 10 times higher!

As for the rest, i think you're a lost case anyways so I won't bother.

60k for property tax? warehouse or what?

What kinda work you in user?

>i pay about $60,000 just for property taxes every year,
15K here, but my brother is paying close to 50.
Let me guess, 3 properties in great locations, or 5 in not so great ones?

Im not a millionaire but well on my way. I have a plan to geow my welth while working less and earning more but at a controllable rate. Right now i have 3 jobs and hemeraging money and hours out of my ass on investments. The end goal here is to kill myself till i can quit my job. The harder i work the faster it is happening. Once i can quit i will take a month off. Then begin more studdy and investig 5-10 hours a day 5 days a week at my leisure. Once i can invest the exact same amount as i am living off of i will start to aggressivly throw my profits at more investments and when i double that amount i will continue while slowly giving myself celebritory raises based on performance. While at the same time reducing the percentage of my in come i live off of.

When i get the the point im just mostly studying when i want to and investing 5 times my (paychek) then my wife and I are buying s new car and expanding. We will take trips and make deals and just casually work on money projects until we die rich. Al while taking care of our large family.

it feels like you never have to work again, if you can risk it, but have low level neet 40k a year lifestyle.