Someone at Toyota convinced the higher-ups that humans want to drive around in cars that make this face

Someone at Toyota convinced the higher-ups that humans want to drive around in cars that make this face.

It looks so pissed off

Jesus christ what the fuck

Reminds me of Emperor Zurg from Toy Story 2.

Finally, Japanese cars look Japanese

Like somebody took rubberfaces.com and put a Toyota in there

we tend to like cars that look like us. ever thought about why nobody likes the bug-faced aztec?

with the rise of feminism, fuccboiz and leftist ideas in general, everyone has become really angry and then their happy twingo won't cut it so they look for something that looks like them

kek

>GRRRR IM SO SLOW AND ELECTRIC AND SHITTY AND ANGRY GRRRRRRR
>GRRRRR DID I MENTION I WAS HAVING A STROKE

Fantastic, we've finally got through the "shit" stage of modern headlight/grille design, and come right out the other end into "hilarious".

It looks better than faggoty happy faces

>it's an "Veeky Forums complains about modern cars" thread

Am I the only one who sees angry catfish?

I guess that's why older civics and legacy wagons were so popular, they don't look angry or super happy, they just look like a reasonably content person

I have a question for /pol/, is it tiring being this retarded all the time?

Why do you think they're so pissy all the time? Lost sleep will do that.

don't get your prius in a twist m8.

but to answer your question: i'm having a hard enough time keeping up with the board after hillary branded pepe as a white supremacist symbol, everything has been blowing up with the meme wars.

Why are you even surprised by Toyota anymore?

D:

I actually really like the Highlander front end, I mire it if I see it in my rearview mirror

forgot pic

It's pretty simple: Normies are dumb enough to buy shit like this en mass, therefor the car companies think this is what people want so they stay the course.

Good cars don't have faces

Anthropomorphism of cars is a weird trend and needs to stop.

maximum ew

Holy shit

>hey takaido san, what do you think this styling?
>*drunkenly slurs* it has a Toyota badge, stupid americans will buy it no matter what

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

Absolutely no idea where they might have come up with that image.

fucking kek, underrated post

Aggressive front faces also make so much sense on grocery getters.

Geez, fucking get it together idiotic car brand managements.

I'd seriously love to see the first reactions when you quickly approach a googlelivesmatter road blockade in that car

Or a Bastille Day parade in France

You're on to something.

That car has a face too tho. A bored, apathetic face, but a face.