>named to the rescue.... Again.

>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webm

>/dbt/ map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator -closest you will ever get to owning a grom.
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

hello slowfags, stay off my touge tyty

Do bikes run better in the cold? My bike always seems so smooth when I first start it up in 50F (10C) weather and putz around the neighborhood

There's something wrong with your bike.

No, they run better with warm weather after they warmed up

Cold weather = colder, denser air, dense air = more air and bigger bang, better mpg and power.

M A J E S T I C

Fun fact, those ears are $50 on ebay

Big DR best DR

how do i know your bike is carbureted?

Looks like a fancy scooter

In warm weather your mpg goes up tough, that's why gasstations have a new and "better" fuel in the spring, because then the mpg goed up anyway and people think it comes from the "improved" fuel

Well, it's why his bike goes better. It works like that with ICEs, I've not seen the better fuel in warm weather thing before.

In winter I struggle to get 15km/L, in summer I normally get 17km/L

>km/L

HONDA MONKEY 125 PATENT LEAKED !!

HOW CAN KAWASAKI EVER RECOVER ?

I get 17.5 km/cad$ @ 1.37 / L

what is this ???
Suzuki extrigger engine just got patented ??
But how can Kawasaki EVER RECOVER ?

>extrigger
>extraigger
>extranigger

Looks really small.
The issue with electric bikes is still the batteries. Everything else can be spot on perfect, but the power capacity just isn't there. The Zero SR+power pack has max 15.9kWh, and thats still capable of being full drained in 70 miles if if you accelerate hard and have fun with it.
The smaller FXS supermoto with its default 3.3kWh battery can be killed in 10 miles.

As cool as they are, there just isn't a battery with enough capacity to make them worthwhile. They can look cool, be fast, have incredible torque response, but you're tied to the nearest charging outlet.

Shit battery capacity really fucks them up. With a car they can get away with just filling the entire bottom with batteries, a bike is just too small.

I would buy one if they had a bigger range, because the characteristics of electric motors are perfect for bikes

lol it's not, its a fuel injected gixxer. granted it is pretty old. the engine is very smooth when its running around 100F

someone overtorked a bolt in my crankcase and it broke off and is now leaking transmission oil

hold me

no, now go fix it

i need a machinest to drill it out

>someone
Don't lie now

a previous owner

But who broke it?

According to Zero's website, their capacity is at 61 miles at 70 mph. That's well within an ordinary commute.

I have that exact same bike. The fucking electrics are bullshit. Damn thing cant hold a charge, which is too bad, I liked it a lot.

You only get decent mileage if you're very ginger with how you accelerate, the dealers themselves will tell you not to expect the mileage listed on the website.

Even half of that still covers the majority of commutes.

For 2.8k, would you?

Based user with the cold hard facts

I would buy them, but i dont want to look like more of an idiot than I already do...

No

I already have enough trouble doing shoulder checks, I don't need more drag on my helmet.

70mph is bull for a highway, the highway I'm on has a 130km/h (80mph) limit.

Inb4 100 mile commute too

LAND OF THE FREE

Post dream bikes?

i don't do trials so no
top kek

No, just 60km (37m) in total.

But it's bull they use those milages even though in Europe we have different speed limits. I saw one at Tesla which was a milage you couldn't get in real circumatances here, as they had the speed limit at 110km, no AC or heater and no lights on. The milage halved when I put in the speedlimit here, with lights on.

>all the niggers started screaming why I have my lights on even during the day

but you have to run DRLs by law

Plenty of people have 25 mile commutes just one way, and have no way of charging anywhere but home.

Reminder that honda a best

trials bikes are practically nonexistant in the US so i don't know what a fair price would be.

One of many.
For some reason, the other night I was thinking of 2smoke sportbikes and couldn't get this bitch out of my head.

Cuckold: The post

the front end looks so droopy and sad

I use my regular (low beams) always, not DRLs, which are useless and can even make you forget to turn on your low beams when it's dark.

looks like a retarded bmw

no they can't, they don't light up the road and your dash doesn't light up either

delet this

headlights make bikes much more visible during the day

>1k for new exhaust or car
guess I won't be spending money on the TT anytime soon

>not buying chinkshit exhaust

It's that dumb beak

Just plug in a PVC pipe bro

>TÜV
and >not wanting to be need for speed underground

>PVC Pipe exhaust
>Not world-leading indigenous technology
I Shiggidy Didgeridoo, you white dog cunt.
>>>/dbt/1293617

> left camera mount at sister's because drunk
> she's not home
> her fuccboi isn't home
> nobody answering any phones
> can't make ebin webms
REEEEE
Here's headless sister.

Technically not a lie. "Someone" could still be him.

>sister
Where are her tits?

dam son. post more

Nice. How's her vagina?

fucking
>tfw dbt doesn't have its own containment board

Also, so sad that I don't have the money to throw down on the GS500F I saw yesterday.
>Good mileage for a GS
>Cheapest one in good nick by a few hundred bucks, everything cheaper has drop damage or has chunks missing from a 'minor accident'
>original docs and keys
>some modification, but no dumb shit, just a gear indicator, clock and LED headlights
>owner lives a 20m drive away
If only I had the 4k for the bike, another grand for gear and money to throw up front for insurance and I'd be set.

lmao drobe u returd

It was worth it though.

Feminine just like her penis.

Here's not headless sister.

>4k for a GS500
that would be the worst decision you could ever make

>
Fucking australians

>glasses
Worst girl

>It was worth it though.
no

> not liking glasses
Let me guess, you like them tattooed for 20$ and a half bottle of whiskey.

DELET THIS

MEGANE
A
SHIT

>not liking tattoos
you're as bad as him

'straya. like I said one of the cheapest ones I can get.

For comparison I'd be lucky to get a CB300F for $5k out the door.

Oh I like tattoos. Makes it easier to distinguish uncivilized lowlife scum from patrician clearskins.

what the fuck
can't you get a 90s one?
Also don't get an F they look ridiculous

Jumping to liter bike for daily commuter from 250cc after not riding in two years while living in a state that rains 250 days a year, yeah or nah?
I made a more in depth thread if you guys want to look for it.
Just need answers.

Tattoos are fucking gross. Might as well wear a sign that reads "mentally unstable whore".

BLACKED

some tattoos do, i agree

>those prices
Wake me up

I would take the time to get used to the bike in a safer environment before starting to commute on it. Otherwise, it's totally doable if you have enough experience riding

it's not a beak, it's the mudguard.
a beak is the redundant peak above the mudguard.

shit taste detected

well it looks like an ugly beak

It's a beak, it also has a mudguard.

???

You have to be this weeaboo to ride.

Just took my bike to work for the first time. I have more energy and I'm less grumpy, this shit is magic.

there's like 4 non-fairing GS500s in the state at the moment. I'd be happy with either but the fairing would give me more room for a couple of stupid stickers.

My friend convinced me that getting a sticker that says "FUCK ANIME: THIRD BOMB'S THE CHARM" might be a bad idea so I might just put a "Powered by Super Eurobeat" on the swingarm instead or something.

Fucking shit taste all of you.

t. shit taste

Did you buy something recently for your baiku?

I get so much shit for liking the CBR600RR, my friends keep telling me that it doesn't excel at anything.
What's wrong with liking a well balanced bike?