/drg/ Danganronpa General - Idol Edition Tsu!! SUNSHINE

Last thread hit image limit! Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

Don't forget to not be boring this edition.

January 12th 2017 is the release date of V3 in Japan.

>DRV3 news pastebin - Updated!
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: Danganronpa v3 - TGS 2016 Trailer

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
Danganronpa 1&2 Reload | Announcement Trailer | PS4

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes) (ALL EPISODES AVAILABLE)
pastebin.com/9LWWxxXn

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/kR2TPg9r

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>/drg/ Imgur Album
imgur.com/a/VoOPf

Best girl.

Seconded, and thanks

>tfw no CxT

Claro que soy yo.
Deseo tomar clases de español...

You have to go back cancer

It's just one of many branches of bullying delivering. I'll rather talk about how much I want to bully Saionji. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Yo te puedo enseñar.
Only if you come with me.

I'm too tired. Good night everyone!

Enseñame japones y yo te enseño español.

Kuzuryu man back to the whole HPA/P3 and GS/P4 thing do you think we'll get am Adachi?

I'll gladly teach a qt like you!

Sweet dreams!

Good night friend, thanks for making the thread.

Good night user also wonderful taste btw.

Sí por favor.

Claro, eso es un trato justo.

...Yes please. That would be great. Eheh.

It's more than likely we will.
Adachi seemed like a nice and cheerful guy at first but he really had a twisted personality obsessed with talents.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rantarou ends up in a similar situation. I can't think of anyone who fits. Other than mysterious mastermind of course.

>do you think we'll get am Adachi?

He's right here

Red eyes?

Goodnight. Sleep well.

It's great how so many of us can speak Spanish. Multi-linguals are such a blessing.

Tokomaru happy ending!

Say: "Me encanta el Karinto." That means, "I love Karinto."
Sorry about the bully, even if you are an imposter

Personally, I hate Monaca. I want to move her into a gray, empty basement, tie her to her wheelchair, and leave her alone for hours.
Then I'll visit her, untie her, feed her and give her some water. Neither of us will say a word.
I'll keep on doing that, going down at irregular time to feed her, take care of her needs, but I'll also like act it still take care in the day. I'll slowly add more furniture to her room, but I'll never give her anything advanced. Eventually, she'll stop thinking of me as a jailer, and will think of me as a caretaker.
One day, I'll walk down with my arms full. She'll wonder what it is that I'm carrying, but once I dropped it all on the table, she'll freeze, for it will be an assortiment of canes, paddles, wooden spoons, spatulas, hairbrushes and even switches from the garden.

Still without saying anything, I would feed her as usual, and then, I still pick her up, sit on a bench, put her over my knees, and start spanking her. Slowly at first, over her skirt, Enough to surprise and shock her, but not enough to redden her ass. Once the spanking is over, I would carry her back to her wheelchair, and strap her legs, forarms and waist to her chair, so that she's stuck in an uncomfortable position, her spanked butt pressed against her seat, and I would abandon her like her until it's time to see her again.
As time passes, and each time she tries to sabotage my effort by damaging the tools, the spankings will increase in intensity and length, until they're applied to her naked little butt. And each time she get spanked, she would get strapped to her chair, stuck in an uncomfortable position for several hours.

And time would pass like that, with Monaca unable to feel hope or despair. She would try, once she hears the trapdoor opening, to determine whether she'll get spanked this time by analyzing the way I walk, or whether or not I carry an implement.

A little bit more and you'll reach Kuwata's and Souda's level of JUST, Keebo!

Too obvious. Not gonna happen.

>implying Kodaka will find someone to match Adachi.

He failed with Junko and he will fail with Rantarou.

Any news on the rips from the ost yet?

Some don't need to speak a different language to be a blessing... But it's a nice plus

Eres adorable.

Tengan was too obvious too.

Hey Faggots,
My name is Kaede, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything despair in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on hopebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the classical music club, and SHSL pianist. What music do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just ate me out; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

I want Rantaro to molest Kaede. I want him to rape her in a graphic and horrifyingly brutal manner. Tying her up and torturing her by tearing her nipples off and stabbing her in the eye with a fork, and pouring scalding water down her naked body burning her, before he molests and fucks her, then reaches inside her cunt and tears out anything he can get his hands open while she screams, even getting into her stomach and pressing up so hard he rips through and splits her. Before he drills into her skull and lobotomizes her with hot water, then takes a buzzsaw and cuts her limbs off and scatters them, forcing the survivors to look for them in a twisted scavenger hunt to find her. She's still alive, but barely when found, and dies shortly thereafter. And you play through the chapter as Rantaro, seeking to make sure he isn't caught, and getting the end party executed.

>Maki is Yukiko
>Shuuichi is Naoto
>Kiibo is Labrys

Kodaaaaaakaaaaaaaa

This is getting out of hand, only bully-kun should exist.

ALL THE WORD WALLS

Me encanta el karinto!

Who knows, like I said before. HPA story was experimental, just like Persona 3 was experimental.
Danganronpa 1 and 2 has vita remakes and ports.
Persona 3 had portable.

They're both experimental and the V3 story will better.

Eres hermosa. Heh.

You have to wait a while.

The rivalry.

>when you got no time to study the sahelian language to read up on whats everyone talking about

AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!!!

Chiaki-Chwan IS love, love!

The artist forgot to add the copyright sign for Rantarou for this artwork.

Hello Rape-kun. How is your day going?

There we go.
Now say: "Odio a los judios." That means, "I hate jews."

Listen, Towa, maybe I've made you hate your sister, but...

I already said you that making Towa seeing you as caretaker is useless, you hate her after all. So, the least thing to do is to make sure it's mutual! Don't leave anything to luck.

I don't care about my disciples until they pass the time trial. And the time trial is 6 months. No less!

I can help them with advice, but that's it! A bully shold follow it's own road.

Hi

Kaede's molestation should exist in this threads too! So I'll keep molesting her every day, in every thread!

Odio a los judios.

cute

Hola Celes. Como estas amiga?

Well of course. Forgive me for sounding elitist. Everyone has potential in their own talents and skills. If only I could've figured that out before I became this.

>Who knows, like I said before. HPA story was experimental, just like Persona 3 was experimental.

Pretty much. They were really just stepping stones for Persona 4 and it's material and the GS saga games can take off.

>They're both experimental and the V3 story will better.

This though I think P3/P4 were kinda even when it came to story content.

My days are great, because every day when you have a chance to molest Kaede is great!
I'm still waiting on your advice on molestation, Bully-kun! I'm interested to see how good you are in this field, because you've never showed us your molestation skills before!

>7
I wanted to say you are a blessing...
And it wasn't your fault...

When will Rantarou brand her with his initials?

Now say:"Quiero peinar el pelo de Izuru!", that means: "I want to brush Izuru's hair!

I agree.
They both seem level story wise. But in general V3 is already being better in terms of gameplay.

Quiero peinar el pelo de Izuru!

And wash it too! Preferably from blood!

You're making it sound like she would end up enjoying it.

He already did though! But we can't post uncensored pictures here and it's on her private parts!

IT JUST NEVER ENDS, NOT ALL OF US ARE PRIVILAGED TO SPEAK PUNJABI!!!!

Morning
Mor---- ARGH YOU TOO!?!?

When do you think we'll get a DRQ game?

Ich kann auch in Deutsch sprechen. More european?

I don't do such low-level branch of bullying! Molesting, brutal beating and raping are the branches of bullying that I don't really support.

They break down the Target. And I bully them in the manner to make them deeply regret their actions, without actually destroying their will or body!

These bullyings are good only against low-level bully Targets, like Komaeda. They don't understand anything else! Hahahaha!

And I don't waste my time with low-level Targets.

Maybe I said it badly, then. My excuses, in that case!

Celes es una perdedora que no sabe hablar español

L-LEWD. V3 can't come soon enough.

How are you Celessy?

>PUNJABI
What the fuck?

I'd say about a year or so after V3 comes out.
We need to wait until we get used to the characters and the themes of the new GS series.

Ich möchte euch schmecken.

Exactamente.
N-Nein, danke.

Bully-kun is the bully we need.

Not him but probably in 2 years or so depending on how V3 and later games do.

But they'll probably use the known characters from the Hope's Peak saga and Gifted System saga.

burrito quesadilla~

Ole!

Will it be before or after Danganronpa Dancing all Night?

>Veeky Forums will close before V3 is released on the off-chance hiro is telling the truth
How does that make you guys feel?

>I'd say about a year or so after V3 comes out.
>We need to wait until we get used to the characters and the themes of the new GS series.

Yeah I agree. V3 will start off the new GS story so we'll need some time to get familiarized with the themes, characters and environment. May even need a V4 for this.

>But they'll probably use the known characters from the Hope's Peak saga and Gifted System saga.

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised though. The important and popular characters will always get the first pick.

Being a different branch of bullying doesn't make it low-level though! It's just a different approach that is more enjoyable for molesters like me!

Aw, das ist langweilig.

Nah, that's after Danganronpa Arena: HOPE vs DESPAIR.

Yep, can see them doing that.

Probably before. But maybe after NEW Danaganronpa V Ultimax Arena.

>Ole!
MONACA A BEST! A BEST!

Like shite. I have no way of contacting most people here.
What if I am forced to do productive stuff with my life?! IT'D BE AWFUL!

Shit.
Your name is better.

Friendly reminder that Maki is Kaede's property.

It will be after.

>Nah, that's after Danganronpa Arena: HOPE vs DESPAIR

Not with the NEW Danaganronpa characters involved. They ain't about that hope and despair shit.

True, but the newest trailer had Monokuma talk about despair...so I'm worried.

mucho tacos~

Espiña.
Du hast schon Peko.

So Maki also belongs to Rantarou? Kinky.

>More european?
Ok, how about Latin?

YOU! YOU ARE THE RINGLEADER HERE!
You invited your countrymen to invade the threads!

Fighting off the invaders, so kinda busy ...

YOU HEARD ME THE FIRST TIME!!!

P-put the axe down now ok?

I'd admit
that's kinda hot...

And Kaede is Rantaro's property, therefore Maki is too!

What invaders?

Delusions. Pure delusions.

Call it like you want, I'm not here to judge you!

However, it's truth, and there's nothing you can do about it! Especially with an empty gun!

While I've two of them. Charged.

His voice was a pleasant surprise. I like guys, who have 'em, they're always bros.

Let this be a thing.

I'm sure it's a bluff.... r-right?

>P-put the axe down now ok?
What's wrong? Don't like Huey Lewis and the News?

I would play the shit out of that desu.

I don't want to bully Mikan any longer.
I'll be satisfied with just Monaca, Mahiro, Monaca Saionji, Monaca, Sayaka, and Monaca, but not Mikan.
Not anymore.

You never had a chance Maki-chan.

Exactly! BROKEN intestines!

Well, of course I am! This was my plan all along! You can't beat my shitposting if you don't understand it!
Give up already! ¡Ríndete!

Now you understand...

I don't have to do anything about it though, because I'm sure that I'm right and I'll keep doing my thing!

Ich bin bis über beide Ohren verliebt...mein Herz gehört Dir.

I hope so.
Maybe it's just Monokuma's fetish to talk about despair.

I remember Kodaka saying he'd do an RPG next as a spinoff since he did an action adventure shooter which was UDG. RPG and action adventure shooters are his favorites.

So once we get NDRVRPG out of the say then NDRVUA can follow afterwards.

I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME YOU TRAITOR! I KNOW ENOUGH GERMAN TO GET THAT

You are the one with no chance, Rantaroposter.

I got my Toko back!

Threadly reminder to hydrate your Toko twice a day otherwise she will dry out and start to wither.

...A-Ach, sei nicht so.