Demon's/Dark Souls General /dsg/

best boi edition
ashes: >1.08 patch notes
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/241332569600668256

>Ashes of Ariandel DLC Stuff
pastebin.com/W1XH72P2

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

I'm better than you

First for not doing that

FC done because these spawn areas suck and I hate it

Sex with:

I think I speak for myself when I say my hat speaks for itself.

shame spear throw's HA frames don't start instantly
but oh well, still a fun as fuck weapon to punish r1 mashers win

Corvian Settlement is an archer's paradise tbqfwy.

>tfw smighting and purging worshippers of the dog corpse in crucifiction woods with a friend
Is our fashion on point?

Sorry lad, I just love mirrors way too much

>balance pole
>washinged

Do you guys wanna continue PCFC?

sorry reshade, you're pretty and all but I prefer it when my gpu doesn't sublimate

'old up did you find the crow effect? What's the ID?

plszurie

but I just got here, fug
well, gonna test the arena then

Valorheart is pretty good against greatshields.

You can both attack and defend at the same time using it, leaving you to be on the defensively constantly. Unless you are using a spear and can turtlepoke accurately between the block frames of a VH user, you don't have much hope.

You also run the risk of being WA'd, which, through testing, will do considerable stamina damage, even to a greatshield with +80 stability.

In fact, VH's shield bash is guaranteed to insta-break any shield with less than exactly 177 stamina and 73 stability.

How do I get good with rapiers, or thrusting swords in general?

>play in arena
>guy has a Millwood Greatbow and just runs around on top of things spamming arrows or just spinning around trying to lock on to me if I run in circles
>get some hits in, but clock is about to run out
>he climbs up the big pillar to aim, I shoot him with a soul spear straight up it because he can't run
>he rolls off the side and dies anyway

why are people like this even playing the game?

WOTYAY

spacing

Fire Witch Helm
Follower's Chest
Silver Knight Gloves
Silver Knights Legs

Thank me later.

1420040 for Gold
1420050 for Silver

I don't know.

Why is Jund so bad?

Stick to the carthus cuck sword, kiddo. Stop using mai waifu, you suck with it.

What's the problem. Sounds like he was just trying to switch it up. Would you prefer everyone just mash R1 instead?

Best of luck to you two, doing good work

I like your fashion

What happens if I kill the painter girl?

So who is the desiccated chick with serpent tail on the wall niche in the boss room?

Recognise that your strengths are speed and range, and literally nothing else.

This means that your options are to space them, or to use running attacks a lot.

And the running attacks aren't that good, so really just wait for them to swing and then whiffpunish

Can someone throw down their sign for the corvian settlement bonfire? I want the Onyx Blade but Vilhelm keeps beating my ass.
pass is dsg44
ps4

Because instead of even trying to fight he was running around and just taking potshots trying to run down the clock so he doesn't die

I get that ranged can be fun but when the clock hits 30 seconds and your opponent has full health, don't try to run down the fucking clock, actually fight

>he wants to kill painter loli
you entered the wrong fucking neighborhood, faggot

Try "DarkSoulsIII.exe"+044F2F60 +0 +50 +48 +588 as a binary 0 pointer. You'll need to nop the opcode writing to it.

I'm not going to do it! I want one of YOU to do it and tell me what happens.

You provoke the smug anime loli brigade and get spammed with a torrent of (You)'s into oblivion.

I'm surprised some drawfag didn't redraw this panel with Dark Souls 3 characters.

>reshade
kill yourself

Because DS3 has no good characters

nothing.

he's not actually good, he just tries to abuse the game and certain weapons that haven't been nerfed yet (curved swords in particular, CCS or the new one doesn't matter)

then he cries when he actually goes against anyone who actually knows what they're doing. watch how fast he tries to "move on" to the next match when he loses, he just tries to pretend like he never actually lost.

it ain't my fault the game looks shit without it.

She respawns and says that she cant die until she finishes the painting.

that looks worse

>waah blues are anti-fun police ;((((
Why are reds such babies?

>Friede acknowledges you as Lord of Hollows

But, theoretically, if I made a webm of me smashing her and doing Welcome, how much thread asshurt could I expect?

no u

>doesn't stop her from kicking your ass up and down the boss chamber

name 1

How do I maximize my cancer for PVP?

Seems like the saber is the new cancermeta.

P-please?

>game looks bad
>I know, I'll go out of my way to make it look even worse
Hmm...

>her behavior in painted world is derived from her londor ideology of never letting the world die and forcing it to exist even if it's gonna be a rotten, hollow existence

Why does he grab his shoulder like this when he loses?

New PCFC at demon brige! (better spawn places)
Pass: dsg

You can't summon for Vilhelm. Only host can do damage to him.

there is nothing wrong with existing as a hollow once you get used to it, stop with this meme

probably from straining his neck muscles from craning like a faggot to look at the screen from behind his big dumbass mic

Phantoms cannot help on that fight. Sorry but you will have to git gud.

How do I get the dual scythes to actually proc frostbite?

According to most people I have fought, they barely got over half a bar, even when I was hitting them very often.

Keep luring him out the front door, his AI will sperg and he'll want to get back inside so you can cheese a few hits.
Rinse, repeat, or git gud

You pretty much just don't

who is pic related

Frost Snap first

>be PvE and PC player
>not that comfortable with gamepad as I mostly play strategy games and don't own any console
>apparently half of DLC is PvP arena
>well, just as well may try it
>play it for few hours
>get like 80% win/loss ratio in duels and brawls
>get double gold honor
Are people playing PvP just that bad, or is Black Knight Sword considered overpowered cheese weapons? Literally most of encounters people tried to trade blows against BKS weapon arts, only to die horribly.
I don't even have any build, just random stats I leveled up during single player playthrough.

BasicallyIf you've ever cheesed Crowsteel in Bloodborne, it's the same shit except this clown is way fucking easier and I cannot see where you are having issues.

yes, use this perfectly viable strategy

How noticeable is the damage increase when using Prisoner's Chan? Is it worth it for the free 15SL's? Can it be somewhat counteracted with the Ring of Steel Protection (for phys only ofc)?

If he was playing Bow only, and you are melee-based, it would be stupid for him to stand and fight.

can I Rapport Corvian Knights and lure them to fight Vilhelm for me?

damn
i got him but damn

Use till SL50.

All Greatswords are borderline overpowered now.

BKS perhaps even more so because of the extra poise damage.

I really want to like the Freide fight but its so damn annoying. Between the multiple phases, her hopping around so much and the long strings of attacks she has in the last form I had an annoyingly tough time finishing her off.

Aesthetically the boss is cool but it was not the most fun to fight. Maybe that was because of using katanas which are seemingly awful to use.

If Vilhelm was released from Friede's service, why is he still hanging around her front door? I don't get it

>motherfuckers rolling around in goddamn havels with giant-ass weapons

The fuck? I have Havel's ring, Ring of Favor, and like 40 VIT, and I still walk around like a goddamn turtle.

Dude, just go kick his ass and take his sword.
Are you Ash or are you a little bitch?

he is a cuck.

Well for one thing gold is easy as fuck, but yes, they're just that bad. Most people just cannot comprehend how HA works since light weapons don't have it.

Damn I look good.

Who was summoning for PvP though.

to be Ash is to be a bitch, user, haven't you gotten the memo from the 10 dozen NPCs who won't stop telling you this?

He was probably sworn as a knight of Londor in her service. No longer bound by any oath to serve Londor, he was free to follow her when she defected.

>faggot in arena buffs
>eats a CSS
get fucked buff fags

90th for FUCK FRIEDE

>

>CSS

lol ur bad

Did I miss some dialog for this or something. I don't recall this.

we're all in agreement that usurping the flame is the one true ending, right?

Gimme the best looking build for the Rose of Ariendal

B-but much qualicancer meme

Maybe you must have the dark sigils.

I'm making a str/fth poisebuild for the fun of it
What should I name my character?

>Axe with an actually useful warcry that scales decently as a pure STR weapon is for shitters
>Meanwhile the edgy claymore with a dark buff that serpent/vestiges spamming pyroshitters will inevitably flock to is somehow based

Take your shit opinions and leave

were you a Hollow Lord when you did the dlc? you needed to have all 8 dark sigils