WEEB OPS SOON EDITION

>Teamspeak for Veeky Forums operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Groups
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8 and join the /r6g/ community that way
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI (the 'I' are capital 'i's)

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
imgur.com/a/rVmZG
(layout with less scrolling) imgur.com/a/rVmZG/layout/horizontal#0

>Official News & Known Issues
4.3 Patch Live. Season 4 release in November
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1506674-Patch-Notes-Update-4-3
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/updates/skullrain/reinforcements.aspx
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/news/index.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Known-Issues

>Season 4 leaks
my.mixtape.moe/aazlxo.mp4
imgur.com/a/zeKrv

>Useful links
Maps: r6maps.com/
Drawing board: rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/whiteboard/landing.aspx
Sound Propagation: youtube.com/watch?v=fI4YfurxVZU
Barrel attachment comparison as of Sept 23: youtube.com/watch?v=-cov6N2YLH0
Weapons and Armor damage comparisons: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fr6MsLNfjDlPESlHGUQxoRiR3yChpewKQAlsOHXG5A8/htmlview?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1&sle=true

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current windows, all maps, all modes.
(MEGA link provided by user)
mega.nz/#!P99z0CbQ!sF-1sVRgBKNkbEVL8NrnuLtpP3oK1aJHNzX65FpyfeA
(From site)
legendsworld.net/shooter/game/11094
Comeback Victory:

First for AA12 when

anyone in the ops ts?

nah pham

bummah was hoping for some friends to shoot mans with

кoт блины

There is a full team ya dingus

Never

>come around corner as caveira
>see a thatcher
>dump 6 shots into him point blank
>only one hit when I walked away
Don't tell me shotgun blasts come out from the tip of the player model weapon.

I think all gunfire comes out of the face

кoт блины

now I want a rice cooker

this, but bullet effects (sparks/etc) are calculated along a different vector that comes from the weapon tip

it's why you can see your teammate pixel-peaking and when he opens fire he's just shooting directly into a fucking box or some retarded shit.

Reposting from last thread

I've got some operator ideas r8 and h8 pls.

>Israeli

Attacker (EGOZ)
>guns
>Primary
Tavor or Negev(Or a galatz)
>Secondary
Jericho 941
>ability
A corner shot that does 20 damage and doesn't 1 hit kill to the head and has 10 bullets(Reason subsonic ammo)
Also has grenades and smokes

Defender

Defender (MAGLAN)
>Primary
Micro Galil or UZI
>Secondary
Jericho 941
>ability
Has a crosscom like in Ghost recon to set a cam feed on it in the corner of the screen, has to pull up cams to switch it Cant scan with it .It can be used for surprise attacks

Defense primary should be a Mini Uzi while the secondary should be a Micro Uzi.

Fuck off to reddit with your idea guy bullshit no one fucking cares and it's not going in the game.

you tell him, user
No fun allowed here no sir-ee

No playable terrorists in clancy games

Fixed this .gif to make more sense.
At least I tried to, I never made any sort of animation before.

As if Pulse isn't an edgy 12 year old that hates everyone

If your idea of fun counts as spamming the thread with what is essentially fan fiction then you can fuck off. Your shit stinks regardless if you like the smell of it.

fantastic work, user

I'm not the one spamming the thread

You can make those pancakes without a steamer. Just make a donut shape on top of the initial spread once it's somewhat cooked. It causes the pancake to fluff up and rise while trapping enough heat in the air pocket as it fills to cook the insides preventing soggy pancake.

You involved yourself. Do you think I give a shit?

I think I set too much time between each frame so I'm posting slightly faster version, had to delete previous file beacuse Veeky Forums thought it was exactly the same.

This needs a webm with IQ in the background set to maximum weeb shit.

You're hearing it right now.

So servers are fixed for console right?
Seems fine to find matches

I don't hear anything actually
What's this from?

ITSUDEMO I LOVE YOU
KIMI NI TAKE KISS ME

Why does every single thing about this game make it feel like a free to play game?

>unlock system
>bugs
>servers
>length of time to address issues
>overall 'clunk' of the game

Pretty much everything feels like it was a free game I payed 80 dollars for. Not really complaining because I sure as hell got my money out of it. Just reminds me of other F2P games I've played.

idk what f2p games you play but this game is done pretty fucking well and is extremely fun to play

I'm surprised this game doesn't have crates. Being able to buy most things in the cash shop with absurd amounts of renown gives people false hope that they won't have to fork up money to enjoy all the parts of the game they bought. I would've expected Ubisoft to snuff out that hope and replace it with crate gambling.

>People still want corner guns
Yeah because Blackbeard was so well received when he could peek safely, what if we made it even worse?

Besides TF2 because that is pure ayyyyy I've played War Frame, Planetside 2, Warface, Dirty Bomb, War Thunder and a few others.

While none of them really do what Siege does in the tactical sense they are all games that can either rival Siege or do things well that it does bad.

i would understand if you were comparing those to call of duty but r6s is completely different and as such going to run into issues

part of it is also because of how shitty ubisoft is

but still its a pretty good game even with his kinks and I would much rather play it than f2p games that usually turn out to be shit

If they made a F2P version of this game it would be better than it is now. The main problem with this game is population. The diversity in skill is extremely wide from player to player and those at the bottom a lot of the time face the people at the top simply due to compression for quick match making.

>clunky
>wonky
>janky

>Thinking we will get good shotguns

>spend 20 minutes in queue
>get a game
>whole team dies instantly
>fuck up an easy kill
>get vote kicked

ok

the shotguns are good, though??? There were even times when autoshotguns were too good and had to be nerfed.

Ayyyy nice.

jaw not manly enough

What did its_epi mean by this?

How the hell do people wait this long? On average, I wait about 1:45 or so. If it hits around 4 minutes, I back out, try again and get into a game within 2:30 minutes.

Also:
>Hereford Base
>Objective on top floor
>Be me, MemeBeard
>Glaz carries the team
>2 v 1 Attackers
>Glaz somehow gets downed
>On other side of map
>Can't go pick him up
>Tell him I'll clutch it
>Don't worry
>Peaking into objective room
>Know Caivera is in the corner
>Go to the next window to see if I can get a sight on her
>Place breaching charge and pull up, but not all the way onto the roof
>Thought I'd be fine and could peak much faster by grapping above the window just enough
>Detonate the charge
>I kill myself, and Glaz along with me since he was downed

We were up 2-0 and went on to lose 3-2.

I felt so ashamed.

Means that he's literally Sean fucking Murray

20 total minutes of waiting a few minutes and re-queuing

and just now, dropped into a live ranked game thanks to Ranked (beta) and vote kicked instantly

fucking thanks Ubi

Id like our community manager to stop making us do the shit blizzard has been forcing there players to do for months

dude this 20 minutes meme is getting annoying as fuck. are you playing on consoles or something?

Fuck off Reddit.

I didnt spam the thread faggot i reposted it from last thread because it was the 7th last post.

>Glaz carries the team
It was doomed from the start.

You reposted your irrelevant shitpost wall of text. It's spam you dumb shit.

>criticize someone who leddit idolizes
>"fuck off reddit"

It was a fucking idea you nigger how about you calm the fuck down mate. I was just trying to get fucking constructive criticism so I could improve. How are you so fucking triggered from one post are you autistic?

No Man's Sky posting was almost as damaging to Veeky Forums as TORtanic.

the guy just hates drawfags and green text stories just ignore it

>hates drawfriends
thats some high degree autism he has

It's spam. Your "ideas" mean shit and aren't going anywhere. No one gives a shit about them and the most they're going to amount to is one more closer to bump limit. You weren't looking for constructive criticism, you were looking for people to suck your dick for shitty fan fiction.

k

and your still doing it retard and I was trying to defend you fucking ignore it

>your
You need to be 18 or older to post on Veeky Forums.

>Shotguns are good

>aussies

I'm actually a northerner from England

spotted the unranked

>northern britbongs

If I'm on a tight map I actually prefer shotguns over rifles or SMGs everytime. I'm not really good at quick and accurate snap shots so if I get in a shoot out with rifles I'm fucked in most situations. But I'm bretty gud with ambushes. Also send help I can't figure out what calleptcha is telling me to do but I think it's a threat.

Do you only use the SAS shotgun or something because the other pumps are amazing and the autoshotguns are also good, even better at farther ranges than the pumps even after the range nerf since you can still put out rounds faster than the pumps.

There's also the fact that shotguns can kill blackbeards with shots to the body faster than other guns in a close, face-to-face fight.

>Be me, MemeBeard
you deserved everything you got

you might be right but I feel that is part of it being a team game and how much people can tilt

plus doesn't the game have a pretty decent population right now?

being a team game definitely contributes hugely to this

the last game I played with any regularity before moving on to siege was Dota 2, and two things that are very consistent across both games are
a) how reliant you are on your team to perform
b) how a cohesive, communicative team can punch several ranks above their weight when facing a less coordinated team

and, like in dota (although to a much lesser extent) this can lead to blaming all failures on teammates' failings. I think the only reason that this isn't as bad here as it is in dota is that by sticking everyone in first person you don't really get to see what shit your teammates are up to, so while you can be like "shit, why wasn't anyone covering me" you can't be like "FUCKING TWITCH, I SAW YOU LOOKING AT THE FUCKING WALL THE ENTIRE TIME I WAS DYING YOU INBRED CRETIN DID YOU BUY YOUR FUCKING ACCOUNT? GO BACK TO COPPER"

>Playing Blackbeard and having Glaz carry you
>Blowing yourself up with a breaching charge
>Peaking
Is this bait?

he's posting a story about personal shame and failure, user, no need to rub salt in the poor man's fucking wounds

Seeing people write "peaking" just triggers me so much user.

As long as he learnt from his mistakes it's fine, plus it was only casual. I'd be a tad miffed if that happened in a ranked match though.

>peaking
fuck, I didn't even catch that
usually I'm really good with how I spell piquing

Funny enough the reason I brought up the team game part is from playing so much league

its possible to 1v5 in siege/league/dota but you have to be really fucking good
it is much more likely you try to carry but fail due to shitters
or you carry shitters up the ranks that then sandbag a team later on

you spell Peiking really weird

Yo, MemeBeard player here. Sorry. Meant "peeking". And yeah it was casual. I'm a decent player. Got a K/D over 1. It was my first match of the day and I wasn't thinking.
Thanks, but yeah I mistyped that. Hah.

Yo, Salt-kun here. Don't be sorry, it's just a bit of banter. I bet if I was on your team when it happened i'd have cracked up laughing. Vidya is meant to be fun right?

Yo, Goku here.

And yeah, lol. I felt obligated to bring Rook for everyone's benefit the next round.

Anyone else having issues with bucks shotgun destroying walls but covering them in gigantic black decals?
I can open up walls but a good number of times I can't actually see out of them.

wrong you fucking lovebirds
vidya is meant to be pain

console or pc?

PC. Friend was experiencing it too when I went ham on floors.

Monday boys

Monday were gonna get info

does it keep happening or was it a once off thing?

seems like the last update could have fucked your specific computer specs
I would try posting on reddit since they have a bit more users

Haven't played for a week but it seems to be happening every round or two I buck. It's not just me since other people are seeing it too.

Just goofing around man

yeah but other people can have the same gpu or processor can't they?
I wasn't trying to say it is literally just you

Whoa there Valk. C'mon, have a drink and loosen up a little!

Considering the other people I play with run potatoes and I'm running an enthusiast tier rig.
No.

go post on reddit then
perhaps they know what is going on

maybe I should fill my asshole with you goofballs

I mean, I'd still fuck Valk. You in for a threesome, man?

I hope so

>can only see guys head sticking out
>shoot
>blood all over the wall
>he kills me with a spray down
>i didn't even hit him once

Another night of memes it seems.