/feg/- Fire Emblem General (can Mark do THIS?)

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

kidshiro.tumblr.com/post/87129145797/cordelia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tharja a best

Happy bday to Flavia

Camilla a best

Cherche is nice
Oh, so it is. Happy Birthday then.

Happy birthday!

Fire Emblem Fates and Awakening have brought into the fold more Fire Emblem fans than ever before. Fans that see the series from a different perspective.

As someone whose first game was Thracia (despite being the last one I finished), I welcome new blood into the community. It keeps discussion alive and healthy

>if you teleport directly into Kishuna's room in 32x and try to skip the level it will spawn four berserkers around the unit

I love little things like that.

>trying to pretend you've been a part of this community a long time when you admitted to lying about this very same thing

Fuck off, cuck

I lied about the length of time I was here, not how I started out. But fine, don't believe me anyway

He's probably an Awakeningbabby all things considered.

Can we stop with the tripfag/oldfag arguments already? You're both fucking obnoxious

Azura a shit

Daily reminder to report Delphisage and his loser friends for trying to incite arguments and trying to pass it off as discussion

Kana is like 8

>when level 13 Volke has as much defense as level 20/2 Boyd

Why are people defending Fate's gameplay from oldfags again? Don't you realize your talking with a wall of bricks?

The moment ISIS showed facerubbing and more waifus oldfags decided that the games were going to be trash and that they would never change their opinion no matter what. It didn't matter that conquest offered one of the best gameplay experiences in the series, they ignored it and only focused on the shitty story to justify their hate.

Stop wasting your time.

So you pretty much want to turn /feg/ into a 3DS safe space?

Like the other user in the thread before, you guys already have /v/ all to yourselves. If you want to bitch about how FE is dead and jerk each other off for having """"taste"""", then you can fuck off thataway

I like Hana

For unlocking the bonus characters on FE9's trial maps, do I need to actually beat the game 15 times on 15 save files or can I just beat the last chapter 15 times then restart and do it over?

It's possible to talk about the older games without bashing people for liking the 3DS FE games and wanting to split /feg/ into two separate generals. It's been done before.

Pretty sure this is Fire Emblem General and not Neo-Fire Emblem General so I think I'll stay right here and point out how shit the series has become in between discussion of the older titles, even if that hurts your poor little feelings.

You have to beat the full game 15 times. It's not worth it.

>It's possible to talk about the older games without bashing people for liking the 3DS FE games

Blame IS for dropping the ball and selling out then.

Like said, talking to them won't get you anywhere. You're better off just ignoring them

See what I mean?

A little while back we had the thread try to come up with just five gameplay improvements Awakening brought to the series and we couldn't even meet that tiny requirement. Really makes you think.

The only stipulation by the way was that the improvements had to actually be good when they were introduced, and not something that had to be fixed by Fates.

You're not getting your (you)s with bait anymore. Just stop. People are tired of it

>the tripfag accusing anybody else of (You) baiting

Rich.

Treasure buddies!

Of course!

Severacute
Severadorable
Severamazing
Severawife
What else is Severa?

Extremely huggable

Severattractive

Severa is shit

One day, /feg/ should turn into /awg/. I don't mind if it's just for one thread and mostly as a joke but it would be nice.

It can be our ebin April Fool's thread

Perhaps we'll schedule it for April 1st? I wouldn't mind Sucking DoR's dick for a few hours

/feg/ is dead and grumpy right now so let's lighten the mood by posting cute pictures of Kanas with their Mamas OR Papas.

>Severafags shitposting again

When will they fuck off?

>tripfag too stupid to check the character he's posting

In other news

my waifu has none of those images

Okay

(you)

Who is she? I like to collect such images so maybe I've found one somewhere. If not, don't worry, I'm sure it will happen one day. There's still art coming out of Morgans with their parents after all this time.

I wish I had more than four Cherche!Morgan images.

>FE6, 8X
>enemies that remain stationary unless you're in their weapon range
>have to employ "send unit to attack, have a unit ferry them back, have a third unit rescue and put them down, repeat" to deal with the killing sword and the hero

Silas is a cute dork and I don't care what /feg/ has to say about that

>m-m-muh shitposter!!!!

kidshiro.tumblr.com/post/87129145797/cordelia

That's Cordelia, you stupid piece of shit

Fuck off and kill yourself already

Happy family!

I find it funny how you're the one losing their cool and telling people to kill themselves yet accusing me of shitposting. Good day, sir.

What skills do you guys think are too overpowered to buy for a unit, using My Castle? Weaponbreaker skills like Bow Breaker for your fliers or Tome Breaker for less resistant units like Generals or Wyvern Lords? Renewal for any tanky units, same thing with Pavise and Aegis? What about skill activation rate based skills like Luna, Sol, Lethality, Astra, Vengence or Rend Haven? Or Aptitude for units like Corrin, Xander, Camilla or etc? Is Aptitude always justified for lower tier units like Odin, Selena, Rinkah, or Subaki?

And on the contrary what are some skills that are fair game to buy? Blow skills? Seal Skills? Movement +1?

>getting btfo so hard you can't even reply

wew lad

seriously though just kill yourself already

Where did I imply you're shitposting

Where did I imply you're anything but a fucking idiot, something anyone could discern from any post you make

When are Beruka and Selena going to ditch Camilla and go off on their own adventures?

>And on the contrary what are some skills that are fair game to buy?

/feg/ generally frowns on buying any skills. It's "cheating".

I'd say any skill is viable for purchasing as long as they are from the character's secondary class

Any of them.

Also Selena and Subaki haven't been low tier in forever.

I remember a time when /feg/ kept pushing the meme that Selena was an awful unit and that anyone who disagreed was from Reddit or GameFAQs.

If you're gonna buy skills you should go all the way, there's no point to it otherwise.

/feg/ is just tsundere for Severa, we all really love the little tyke.

What should Kieran's second weapon be?

>any skill is viable for purchasing as long as they are from the character's secondary class

Bullshit

Buying the skill completely skips having to level in that class (which for a good chunk of characters is a suboptimal class for them), it's a very easy alternative that skips the actual challenge of getting those skills

>but it costs more gold

First of all the seals to change classes cost gold too

Second of all have you even seen how abundant Gold is in Fates, if you gave me the choice between having to sit through E rank Lances with Selena or just buying fucking Speed Rally for her for a few extra gold I'd pick the latter every time

>tsundere
>twintails
Severa is literally made for anal sex.

>Any of them.
For my first question or second question?

Also how is Selena any better than low tier? I mean understand Subaki, as although he gets quickly outclassed by Hinoka in the next chapter proceeding Subaki joins in, but since in Revelations most your units are scarce and most of them have crap base stats anyways during the beginning, and Camilla isn't obtained until after Chapter 12, he makes a decent flier unit. Hell, he even was blessed with rng by getting a decent amount of speed and strength as well as keeping the defences his growth rates offer, but what's there for Selena?

>low skill
>mediocre speed
>mediocre str
I guess she has ok defense, but revelations is use royals: the route

None of the above

Bullshit I do.

Severa's easily one of the worst characters in the series and embodies everything wrong about what is easily the most cancerous trope in all of anime.

But none of that has anything to do with how she is as a unit, and as a unit she's not clear to use optimally but is very effective when she is.

I said this a while back, but you could replace Severa with a fat middle-aged guy named Fred with the exact same bases, growths, and class list and I'd still say he's a good unit he'd be a more likeable character too

Good base stats, Speed Rally is strong support pretty much unique to her, and isn't even bad at combat if Friendship Sealed with Beruka or made a Bow Knight. That might not sound like much but Speed Rally is a huge boon for most of the game in Conquest.

Severadaughter

>Rally Speed
Fair enough, but why not have a good cook like Jakob use Milk in his recipes to give your army a speed boost, and buy some speed tonics for the few that really need it?

Cousin~ cousin~

>but why not have a good cook like Jakob use Milk in his recipes to give your army a speed boost, and buy some speed tonics for the few that really need it

Because Cafe is unreliable even with the Chef's hat and everything and +2 Speed isn't enough at times.

I wish people here wouldn't constantly try to out-retard each other.

Is it bowling time already?

Anna is the best cook, and as a result, best wife

I missed you

>why not have a good cook like Jakob use Milk in his recipes to give your army a speed boost

Because that requires we;

>we have access to milk in the castle in the first place
>have them appear in the mess hall
>make sure the units getting the boost are the ones we need to get it

It's far less reliable than "press button to boost everything in this area", and it's not like Selena is negative before she has that utility

She also has a big butt.

What do you mean? Seems like regular /feg/ to me

Not anywhere as big as Felicia's though.

L-lewd

That's the problem.

Guys can we please keep things PG13 around here? It seems like there's more talk about butts and rather risque images being posted than actual discussion about gameplay elements, and that's unacceptable.

That being said, what needs to be fixed from Fates to carry over into the next game other than having an actual writer create the plot? Fates did a great job of tweaking some of the mechanics from Awakening to bring them more in line, but what about Fates needs to be addressed?

I'd say they're about the same desu

Felicia having a big butt is complete headcanon

Nerfing the FUCK out of shurikens and knives would be amazing

Can you back up those claims?

No it isn't. Felicia has a big fat butt that she's always clumsily bumping into things with and knocking stuff over causing all kinds of messes.

That's the exact same butt every maid has

Again, headcanon

Class models are designed for characters that have them by default and then heads from other bodies are basically just pasted on when reclassing into them.

user you know we can't post nip pics on here. You're gonna get in trouble.

Sheesh, when will this clumsy meido ever get it together!?

>responding to obvious shitposting
Those aren't nipples. It's part of the design of the thing she's wearing

Except by that logic Flora and every generic maid has a huge ass as well

>it interferes with headcanon about my waifu so it's shitposting

Feliciafags everyone